Holy poop on a stick!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil Dead
Run to your local Walmart...........they have their annual Halloween horror movie sale going on. Today I purchased the following dvds for only $9.99 each.

- Candyman
- Poltergeist 2 + 3 on same dvd
- Ghoulies + Ghoulies 2 on same dvd
- They Live
- The Amityville Horror
- The Omen

They also had the following that I saw.........I either already had them or didn't want them.

- Bats
- Childs Play
- Invasion of the Body Snatchers
- TCM : Next Generation
- John Carpenters Vampires
and a few others that I can't recall..............

BackFire349
hmmm, those particular movies are always 9.99 at best buy...

Evil Dead
I don't have a best buy sad...........

BackFire349
oh man, thats a shame, its such a heavenly arena.

Evil Dead
I know........sucks.............I have FYE and they have every dvd you could ever want.........but they want you to pay $25 a piece for them........**** that.

BackFire349
im lucky, around here i have several stores with a huge selection of dvd's, best buy is near my work, and dvdplanet (which is the worlds largest dvd super store) is about a 5 minute drive from my house.

BABOON
ghoulies and ghoulies 2 on the same dvd!!! brilliant!!!

BackFire349
they also have one for troll and troll 2, both on the same dvd.

BABOON
LOL.... ah yes...its good to see that technology is being put to such good use. smokin'

DeNiro
haha troll i luved that movie but ne way i think i am going to buy TCM and Hellraiser cause those r two great ones u have to own and best buy rules i luv that place

ragesRemorse
doesnt anyone have a cd warehouse. this place is the wave of the future, what a heavenly cheap store of entertainment

DeNiro
never heard of a cd warehouse but cd's went down in price to ten bucks a pieace cause noone is buyin em wich is cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.