Who here liked House of 1000 corpses?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil Dead
not me.

It was kind of boring............very predictable........and "borrowed" a big chunk of it's story from TCM............

okay to watch if you're bored as hell and nothing's on but to just say, "hey.......I'm in the mood to watch House of 1000 Corpses".....I think not.

Rob should stick with the music and leave the film work to the professionals.

BackFire349
i loved it, it was a great throwback to teh old 70's exploitation movies, which is exactly what he wanted it to be. i didnt think it was boring whatsoever, i thoguht it was supremely entertaining and it was fun to try and spot all the little borrowed ideas. plus i thought it had some really good characters (tiny was so awesome looking, shoulda focused more on him). I also think rob zombie did an excelent job at directing, had some very good camera work and angle that i had never seen done before. One of the best horror movies in recent memory because it had something very few horror movies do have, and thats heart.

BABOON
not i, said the baboon

DeNiro
i luced it also very good movie the begining was the best fu*ck ur mama fu*ck ya sista FUC*K YA GRANMA bt most of all FU*CK U BRILLANT MOVIE GORE GREAT GORE JUST CRAZY SHIT I NEVER SEEN BEFORE FREAKED ME OUT AND ROB SOMBIE KICKS MAJOR ASS

grymlock
the movie was great... as bf said throwback to the old 70's exploitation movies.. something new to watch... rob did a great job on this movie.. just wait for 2nd.. he be back!! cheers mate!! beer

Striel
I loved it. Basically I agree with what Backfire said...

Thing_1
That movie was awesome!It's one of the best one's I've seen lately!!

pablo007
It was OK, it was a cliche.

DeNiro
no one agreed with what i sad sad

Hitman Jigen
I agree with Backfire, It is a good movie throwback nice and Gory. Capt. Spalding is an awesome character kind of wish he had a bigger part but that might take away from it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.