Ever get that....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ratcat
sitting on the outside, looking in feeling?

queeq
Could you be more... specific?

ratcat
No, not really.

Edna_witch
Oh yes! All the time! I take it you are suffering from it now?

Gundark
poor RC. (hug, hug) cool

ratcat
Hmmmm, just to clarify. It was a simple question, not a sympathy call.

But thanks gundy. big grin

Gundark
You're welcome. And, yes, I have had that feeling.

ratcat
AT last, an answer from some one. Ta!

Gundark
Would you like me to relate a specific incident ?

ratcat
NO, I'm going to bed and hoping the waters don't break in the next 5 hours.....

Gundark
Goodnight. cool

ratcat
SHe has all the pillows! sad

finti
buy some new ones!

ratcat
Actually, they are new... sad

finti
steal em back then.

ratcat
I would have, but she is pregnant and ready to pop any day now....

finti
"Darkness darkness be my pillow, take my hand and let me sleep"-Ian Matthews.(Former member of Matthews Southern Comfort).

Dim
Maybe you can use Ben as a pillow? Just a thought..

ratcat
Hmmm, you don't have kids do you. laughing out loud

Dim
No..Oh, I know he'll protest..but just ignore that.

ratcat
Clearly not....

I'd rather stay out of jail for child abuse thanks. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gundark
try pillows.com

Edna_witch
Hey! I answered your question too! huh! I'm going to sulk now! And I WAS going to lend you my pillow! No chance now!

Gundark
Actually I use 3 pillows...

Edna_witch
Well that's just selfish! And there is poor RC with none! You great pillow hogger you!

Gundark
Oink oink.

finti
I am huffing and puffing gonna blow your house down. rolling on floor laughing

keokiswahine
Row, row, row your boat.... oh, what big ears you have, gramma eek!

Gundark
Pillows cannot be shared because different people have different pillow requirements. Tommy uses a semi-firm and a firm on top of that. I use a medium-firm on the bottom and a feather on top with a smaller third feather to hug around. And there you have it.

finti
I just use a pillow big grin

Dim
Yeah, me too..I didn't know there needed to be special requirements.. laughing out loud

keokiswahine
one thick feather on the bottom, a king size feather on top, cat above head on top and a flatter squishy one at an angle against the pile, so my asthma doesn't choke me. big grin

Dim
I've used my cat a couple of times..does that count?

Gundark
I didn't know you had a cat, Dimmy. What is its name ? What does it look like ?

ratcat
No, but we may have to contact the animal protection league... sad

Gundark
My dogs are very cuddly, but I don't use them as pillows. They get rather offended.

keokiswahine
We used to have Shelties many years ago, and my son loved to use the big dog as a pillow. big grin

Gundark
Labs make excellent pillows, but when you get down on the floor with them they think its time to play ball. Or any other game that they decide to play.

ratcat
And yet again, more information that we really need. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

keokiswahine
not so, RC. Memories of the heart. big grin

ratcat
Guess that depends on just how "frisky" the dog gets. big grin

finti
big grin roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gundark
Actually, they're not prone to that. Except for a drooling problem, they're rather well mannered labs. They even shake hands politely if you offer. cool

ratcat
Well, in that case...

Gundark
you can just pull your mind out of the gutter now... laughing out loud

keokiswahine
RC's favorite brain hideout, the gutter. confused evil face That's why he is imagination. Back to the gutter, RC. smokin' rolling on floor laughing

ratcat
Well, it's a living. big grin

keokiswahine
don't give up your day job, RC. Gutter stuff should always be a side jobby. evil face

finti
" I saw four faces, one mad, a brother from the gutter, they looked me up and down a bit and turn to each other"- 10CC rolling on floor laughing

ratcat
And you find such interesting things floating in the gutter.

keokiswahine
more guttery trivia. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ratcat
But we tend to leave the brown, floaty things alone.... eek! eugh!

keokiswahine
oh, yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkky, RC eek! roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

ratcat
Exactly......

queeq
Yes, he's getting better at it. big grin

keokiswahine
eeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwwwww eek! stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic)

ratcat
Dragging this back onto it's original topic. I was sitting, looking in, saw it coming and still didn't expected it when it happened.

What a schmuck I am!

keokiswahine
RC, you're a schmucker just like the rest of us. Only difference is, right now you've got diaper duty, which we don't, so our thoughts are more of the swampy Degobah system than where your immediate attention has to be. big grin roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue laughing out loud smokin'

Dim
Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...not what I wanted to be thinking about..jeesh RC!..sick sick pup.

queeq
These one still smell like cheese... big grin

Gundark
Ick. Kind of makes me want to give up cheese.... laughing out loud

queeq
Yes. I was surprised as well when I smelled the cheese after my first son was born and I was shocked. At first I thought there was a dirty diaper lying around or something, then I realised it was the cheese. And NO, the cheese wasn't off.

ratcat
Must be something parculiar to your family then cos I've never come across that a smell like that when changing a baiper.

ratcat
Actually, I'm getting off pretty light on the diapers right now. These ones aren't too stinky, breat feeding apparently helps the baby produce less odourous poop!

But when she goes onto formula, that I'm gonna get it!!!! eek!

queeq
Nah, must be a cheese thing. But then cheese outside countries like Holland and France are no good anyway. Bad comparison.

Gundark
(cries over uneaten pizza)

Gundark
go ahead. Its still frozen. laughing out loud

Ratcat
You feed your kids frozen Pizza?

*Picks up phone to call Childline.* eek!

Gundark
RC, I don't have kids, so you're out of luck on that one. It was just another silly trick I was playing on queeq. He'll eat anything.

keokiswahine
*watches queeq set frozen pizza on swoop engines to thaw and bake.*

oooooo, bubbling cheese with burnt pepperoni and sausage wink

Ratcat
You don't have kids.... YET.

A couple of rugrats will add years to you, trust me, I know. laughing out loud

queeq
*gets pizza off swoop bike*

Hmmmm, peperoni.

Ratcat
And here's the culprit I was calling Childline about.

See Gundy, you leapt to a conclusion.... You should know I'd never think such things of you. big grin

queeq
I would. big grin

Ratcat
I guess you would. laughing out loud

queeq
Hey, it's stronger than me. big grin

ratcat
Hmmmmm. Yeah, I guess you are...

queeq
I am?

ratcat
Are you?

queeq
I'll be the strong one then if you'll be the submissive one. evil face

ratcat
Oh, you are soooooo butch! smokin'

queeq
Roooaaaarrrrr!

queeq
If you're not gonna eat it, I'll have it.

ratcat
You beast. rolling on floor laughing

queeq
Meow

Gundark
Well there's just no fooling finti when you're playing "guess the animal noise". laughing out loud

But, RC, we've made a conscious decision NOT to have children. So I'm not really waiting for anything, you see. cool

queeq
So your biological clock is just ticking away for nothing.

Gundark
I guess you could say that.

ratcat
Well, if it is something you both agree on 110% then that's a fantastic thing. big grin

queeq
Even if it only was a mere 100%. big grin

ratcat
Actually, I'm not sure that's enough. 110% was a deliberate post, NOT a typo.

Just MHO.

queeq
Isn't 100% all of it?

finti
Pussy!! big grin embarrasment

keokiswahine
it takes 100% to affirm a choice/decision. It is confirmed when the level of agreement exceeds perfection, therefore, 110%. But that's only 50% - 55% for each party, for a total value of 100% - 110%.

BUTTTTTTTT, to me it has to be 200% to have the perfectly affirmed decision totally confirmed, as each person then casts 100%, therefore, a total of 200%.

big grin wink

ratcat
ACtually, she has a point. big grin

finti
So math just sucks then big grin

Gundark
Well keo does have a very good point. It had to be 100% agreement on both sides.

queeq
Or..... if you count a couple as one, each making up 50% of that couple, then you need 2x50%= 100%.

You can go every way you want with math. laughing out loud

keokiswahine
but, queeqie, 50% is only half a hog. To go whole hog, you need each person's 100%. big grin

finti
yeah but then you say both go at it 100%, can never be more!!!!!!!!! Finti gives Phytagoras a drink and throws out Arcimedes big grin

Gundark
I'll make the 100th post....kill it, darling.

ratcat
But a couple are not 1, they a 2 individuals who CHOOSE to share their lives.

A relationship is a two way process, between two different people. If one of those people either is excluded or chooses not to invlve themselves then only heartbreak and dispair can follow.

And that's 101 BTW...

keokiswahine
TWO separate individuals choose to become ONE couple, one togetherness. smile

keokiswahine
like 2 legs work together but are separate entities also, and 2 arms, and 2 eyeballs.
big grin

queeq
Yes, indeed one couple, two elements....

Anyway, the end.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.