Who actully

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
comes onto the net and post shit on this site with out listing to music i mean how boring would that be just listing to typing the whole time i always got som form of music in moslty soft shit there cause it is realxing i listen to the hard shit in bed before i sleep dont ask me y

FallingBlue
I watch TV while on KMC, but thats because I dont have any of my songs on my comp anymore *sniff*

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i listen to rap/classical music while im on KMC.

Killer
i do... b4 bed aswell... music and me are always together.. better then yelling 24/7

*yells at parents to shut up*

DeNiro
i am always with music also killer i never take my head phones off i am alays got em in and i sleep a majority of the night with them in and then take em out when i wak up but music is a big part of my life

Killer
lol... same here

but i've relized not to sleep with the headphones that go directly into your ear when sleeping... i woke up and took them out and the inside of my ears hurt like hell

BackFire349
im usually watching tv.

GABRIEL05
I listen to music.

Killer
tv suxs!

DeNiro
i have the ones that go into ur ears cause those r the only ones u can wear were u can sleep on the side of ur head

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.