who is begining to hate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
harry potter and all of his fans cause that movie isnt that great but the fans r mostly making the movie suck for me cause omg how can u like that stupid as movie that much the books r good but the mvoie is ok

ahaetrkarykl
ive never read the books or seen the movies so im not a fan. i tried reading the first book but i got bored

DeNiro
i still think ur sig is one of the best ones i have ever seen it always reminds me of cocaine for sum reason Llaughing out loudL

~fuoco~
Hey, diffrent strokes for diffrent folks ... some people like things you dont, and vice versa... if everyone liked the same thing, the world would be very BO-RING!
i think I got my point across roll eyes (sarcastic) wink

Kes
Well Harry Potter goes to the Harry Potter forum.
Now ppl at the Harry Potter forum go easy on DeNiro, its is opinion and you must respect it...so no flaming.
moving--moved

XxSamanthaxX

DeNiro
i just hate how all the girl fans say omg he is so cute and omg omg tom felton and shit like that and i never go to the harry potter forum ne way so u do know there is many other forum not only the harry potter one thats why i come on this web site but ne way i mean it was a good movie it is just gettin a lil out of control with all the merchindise and shit like that as do many films get out of hand with shit like that

crazy_c
hey all i do is see the film and read the books i dont by any of that crap or talk bout how cute the actors are

b-ball_chick
u noe wat deniro? u r just like da guyz in ma skool. i luv da movie but i aint inluv w/ da chracters just da stryline, it just bugs me sumtimes wen gurls just 4get da story n go 4 da characters. n da guyz in ma skool call harry potter "harry pothead" lol, i used 2 b in luv w/ dan rad but im wayyyy ova him now!lol

DeNiro
so is me being like the kids in ur school a good thing or a bad thing and how old r u

b-ball_chick
mmm i dunno u decide but i fink its not bad n y do u wana noe how old i am?

crazy_c
I like to call harry potter "Henry Potty" rolling on floor laughing

crazy_rock_chic
heh,henry potty, nah i like the books,the films are crap compared to them but they're ok and i dont fancy any of the actors,i live and let live,u hav ur opinions-i hav mine

snlovergirl
i have to admit that i am somehwat obsessed with harry potter, sorry deniro dont hate me, but at least i have other obsessions so i dont devote my life to harry pottersmile

frootlooplucy
imobsessed with the BOOKS, i can take or leave the movies, to me theyre not all theyre cracked up to be...

leah11
i agree. the books r good-especially the 5th 1, but the movies aren't that great.

crucia
i know the movies could have been better, but if u dont like hp, u can get outta here mad

Kes
Apparently you cant read. I said no bashing. And there are more forums then the HP.

Ushgarak
That wasn't really bashing, it was expressed opinion even though I suspect Samantha didn't cotton onto the fact that this thread was not posted in this section originally. Mind you, do something about that sig, XxSamanthaxX

b-ball_chick
!

Malfoy's chick
I like the movies and books, but i think they could put Quidditch in the third movie

clispin
I know,the movies suck they dim the characters down a lot and miss out bits (hello, deathday party) the books r good but.

b-ball_chick
y do u wana noe how old i am?

Kes
Probably to know how old the kids at your school are. Or to make conversation wink

jeniel17
The only reason I adore Harry Potter is because of the books. When the first movie came out I actually was really fed up aboutt the fans and all the mumbo jumbo crap that was going on but then i read the book in like three hours and I loved him roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin Happy Dance

DeNiro
i wanted to know how old u r to see if u were the same age as that harry potter kid and to see how closey realted in age u were to me but i looked at ur profile and found out

Laviera_j
this is wierd thread....

Everyine is around the age of 15 I think though I am nearly 17.

Laviera_j
this is wierd thread....

Everyone is around the age of 15 I think though I am nearly 17.

Laviera_j
Bloody hell! You are only 13?!

Kes
Who's 13?
And I'm 20 wink

1st time I heard about HP was when the 4th book came out.
Then the movie came out some time later and I saw it. Didnt think it was a big deal, very overrated. I read the books except the 1st and when I like them. Not masterpieces but their ok. The 2nd is my fave (probably why I hate the 2nd movie) and I havent read the 5th.

b-ball_chick
k im kinda embarased talkin 2 y'all IM 2 YOUNG!!!(n then again i think in proud)!

DeNiro
i hang out with all older guys i just started to hang out with kids that r my own age but mostlky i hang out with people 18 through 25 cause i work out with two really good buddies one is 21 and the other one is 25 and they they got friends and i met them and from then on i was always with them cause i do act alot older in person and look it also so big deal if u r 13 u can still be a friend of a 18 year old or sumthing on the site or ne person on this sit that is the same ag as u

b-ball_chick
PHEW! thnx u made me feel so betta! ok im pwound of ma age.....*smile*lol

XxSamanthaxX

LilyGinnyBlack
Okay, yeah, the movies aren't that great... the only thing I like about them is that they let me see what I have been thinking up in my head on the big screen and in a supposed "real" life. But, the books are truely awesome and wayyyy better then the movies.... and are me and b-ball chick the only thirteen-year olds on this forum....?

Kes
yes I'm very bitchy. By the way you have to change your sig.

DeNiro
why whats ur wrond with it isnt that the peace symbol wink

XxSamanthaxX

Kes
Its against the rules of this site.

BackFire349
that is not art, that is a tasteless gesture obviously against the rules of this G-Rated site. If that is art then so is taking a big crap.

BackFire349
By the way, getting back to the threads topic, i have never watched a harry potter movie, and i dont plan to. Looks pretty lousy to me.

b-ball_chick
o harry potter da BOOKs r gud but da movie well dat anoda thang!

XxSamanthaxX

b-ball_chick
um guyz plz dont fite...lol ok ignore me

XxSamanthaxX

BackFire349
first of all, you didnt "make it". it is something that has been done many times before, so stop acting like you invented it.

Secondly, it directly violates this forums G-Rated rules. This is in no way meant to be insulting.

Third, it doesnt matter if you asked for my opinion or not, being the voice of reason, i will state the truth, whether or not it's asked for.

XxSamanthaxX

BackFire349
if not thinking a stupid, overdone middle finger is funny makes me humorless, then i guess i am.

Oh, and again, you did no invent that, I've seen it done many many times over the past several years, you may have actually made that particular one, but you did not invent the idea.

StrgzrCndyPixie
OK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to much negative energy guyz lol calm down the tensions so thick you can cut it with a knife.

remember peace, harmony, whitelight, tranquility...............lol

im not saying you dont have the right to your own oppinion or anything but when its clearly pissing someone off its gettin kind of mean!!!!!!

and personally i like the signature and it seriously isint doing any1 any harm whats the problem? if it is really disturbing you then dont come on a message thingy when you no XxSamanthaxX will b on!!!!!!!!!!!

and just as a last note that i hope you dont take any offence to cause i dont want to ruffle any feathers or anything what about your signature !!! thats a bit scary a bit more than G rated dont you think.

dont take any offence whatsoeva to what i have said as they r only my oppinion even though i know youll probably dis my signature anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

XxSamanthaxX
It's fine, thanks tho StrgzrCndyPixie, I didn't really want to get into an argument in the first place, but this particular person just gets a bit... agravating. Can't be helped.

But I'll stop if BackFire349 stops talking to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***Never put a sock in a toaster***

At 2 moments did I feel the urge to be the "class clown" One was when the work was too easy, and you were bored. The second was when the work was too hard... and you were bored - why not deprive someone elce of their education?

In church, they try and convince you that there's an invisible man watching you at every moment and he doesn't want you to do 10 certain, special things. And if you do one of these 10 things, he has a special place for you. A place of fire, and smoke, and burn, and ash, and pain, and torture, and agony, and torment, and evil, and suffering........ but he LOVES you!

DeNiro
damn what u people do get off the wrong side of the bed today and saying that back fires opinons r pointless and not wanted is just stupid back fire is one of the most vauled members on the site and everyone wants to hear what he says me being one of him and also u did have to change that sig because of the g rating i liked it but it wasnt that greta i have also seen that done before but lets stick on the subject or dont post on this thread at all if u r going to fight cause this was meant for a peacful opino made by me thats all if u dont like to read others opinons then i suggest dont post ur own and i am talking to everyone when it comes to this no bashin ne more

BackFire349
To compare my sig with hers is downright foolish, her's is a middle finger, an obvious reference to an obscenity that is not allowed on this board. Mine is just a guy, yes its scary, but it does not violate any of the rules of this site. A middle finger does.

StrgzrCndyPixie
k

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.