every girl read this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
mad all u girls seem to like to wear lip gloss....... i hate lips gloss i mean despise it alot my gf always wears it and i get it all of my lips and it it like kissing smone with ice cream melted on there face or sumthing then it hads a bad taste and it actully looks bad when u got alot of so think twice about putting it on if u have a bf cause they dont like wearing lip gloss nor do they care if u wear it so dont in my opinion

LanceWindu
I don't mind lip gloss on a woman, I don't prefer it either.

I couldn't really care, except if the girls paints it on with a paint brush.

Killer
DeNiro... just ask her to take it off when you two kiss or whatever

N.Tonks
I'm a girl and i don't wear lip gloss....it looks, feels, tastes, and smells funny...yes, I've tasted lip gloss....

ChinaNiki
personally i never understood the lip gloss thing
but then i don't really like wearing make-up either

Nivvy
Well, don't kiss her when she's got it on.

LanceWindu
I know, if you don't like it so much say something to her, not us.

Nivvy
I think there's nothing worse then kissing a pair of lips as worn and leather tough as ya grandparents. blink

LanceWindu
*in cheap advertisers voice*

That's why I use new Chapstick!

Paola
buy her a long-last lipstick and tell her she will look sexier with it wink
and you won't have to taste it

diegocala
Lip Gloss is something to cherish my fellow boyz....cause after a certain age girls stop wearing it, or at least the fruity smell good kind...
But then again, I could just be talking out of my ass here cause I am drunk, this is the FIRST time I have talked on here while intoxicated...for those of you that know me you know I always post from work. But tonight I figured what the hell!

P.S. Ice cream ain't that bad D!!!!! Cause remember, getting sum is getting sum big grin

Nivvy
I'm scared...... messed

LanceWindu
Don't worry hun, I'll keep you away from the real freaks around here.

silver_tears
i wear lip gloss big grin
its scented and tastes nice wink

must_kill_Santa
i always have some on but i dont have a bf so it doesnt really matter

rabbit
you deserve a bf girl

must_kill_Santa
well i want Mathew Escot

rabbit
who is he girl

must_kill_Santa
this really fit sk8r that i totally fancy

DeNiro
i hate lip gloss but as long as she gets it sumwere other then my lips im allll goooodd and hell yeah deigo getiin some is gettin some big grin :drink: haha ur drunk

rabbit
ewww man

DeNiro
it is a way of life big grin

silver_tears
i still think that it depends on the lip gloss
most guys dont complain if you wear the right one wink

cermiestar
i love lip gloss!

crazy_c
I like lip gloss its all shiny and glossy and i got a peach flavoured 1! big grin

silver_tears
i have too many to list them all embarrasment
i change them alot and i havent heard a single guy complain wink

Killer
all guys should wear make-up ..... case closed!

cermiestar
lancome juicy tubes are THE best!

silver_tears
i have a few of those big grin
theyre kinda pricey here like 15 bucks stick out tongue

cermiestar
i got all of them as a birthday pressie! they're gorge! and i love stila all over shimmer...tho that's not a gloss.....big grin

silver_tears
well im technically not supposed to buy anymore till i use some of my old ones messed

crazy_c
I use miners goo ooh gloss they smell so yummy and fruity and theyre only 3 euro 50 Happy Dance big grin Happy Dance

DBZFan
I don't wear lipgloss and I am a girl.

Nivvy
I wear Lip Gloss. And i'm a girl too big grin

..... Mostly because standing around all day watching pools gives ya a dry mouth and a dry throat. So something needs to be moist at least stick out tongue

....... Plus i'm trying not to chew on chewing gum from boredom, so the next best thing is to lick at me Lip Gloss. laughing out loud

LanceWindu
So what flavor do I get to taste everytime I kiss ya?

Nivvy
stick out tongue

You'll hafta find out

LanceWindu
* kisses ya passionately on the lips *

I can't tell, I think I need more time to taste it.

* kisses more *

Nivvy
evil face

* Gets her teeth ready........ *

LanceWindu
Let me guess...

Bite my shoulder?

Nivvy
* Nips ya nose gently *

Hehe sucker stick out tongue

LanceWindu
The old bait and switch.

You deserve a nice nip yourself for that one.

* Nips ya on the earlobe *

Nivvy
evil face

Hoo wah ha ha ha
Damns..... Ya know me too well wink

LanceWindu
As well as you know me.

Nivvy
evil face

PMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Time stick out tongue

LanceWindu
laughing out loud

All of you out there don't get to see what we say!

Nivvy
That's a good thing.....

laughing out loud

LanceWindu
Hell yeah it is, in PM's we can do whatever we want to. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/naughty.gif

Nivvy
evil face

Sounds like someone needs to be Violated....

LanceWindu
Ohh yeah...

silver_tears
My lip gloss tastes good love

cLoVi€
plum

tns
same here it just don't feel right

phinney6
LOL I really couldn't care either way

Smiling_Sadly
im sry ill stop wearing lip gloss, but mine tastes like fruits, it good! my friends tasted like vanilla, great! but fine, if u dont want me wearin it i wont..... big grin stick out tongue

alic88
my gf smokes n when i kiss her it feelz so EOWWWW but i never haf said it2her

Smiling_Sadly
hmmmm......i like lipgloss, i change my mind, ill just wipe it off when i kiss a guy!

leatherface12
Wow a thread on lipgloss. confused

Smiling_Sadly
yea i no, its great huh! lol j/k

Tex
mad Who bumped this?!? mad

realworlddreams
u did my friend...

silver_tears
That would be me doll smokin'

Peloquin
That's a cool sig sil.

silver_tears
merci big grin

leatherface12
laughing out loud A pissed off tex is always amusing. stick out tongue

silver_tears
He knows I love him no expression

leatherface12
Really? no expression

Smiling_Sadly
maybe...

clispin
I dont wear lipgloss...infact I dont wear much make up at all! I dont have time lol :P

chimpmunkz
im a girl and i only wear lipgloss sumtimes... some of it takes nice tho lol Happy Dance eek! beer

saucybird007
I hate lipgloss!! I never were the stuff. It tastes rank! everytime you lick your lips you get a horrible taste in you mouth!! Yuck messed
I dont even wear lipstick! sick

laughing out loud sorry had to get that off my chest!! stick out tongue

raven guardia
I love lipgloss, it smells good, looks pretty and taste good. you just need to by the right kind.....I have tons of lip-gloss.

silver_tears
I do too laughing out loud
I like the smelling good tasting shiny stuff love

Lancome juicy tubes rock rock
So do the Victoria Secret ones love

Lianslo
I kina like lip gloss..espcecially the shiny stuff

raven guardia
I like the bon bon lip gloss, its soooooooo pretty and smells and taste good too!

nazgulinthedark
i dont like lip gloss no

shaber
I had a strawberry chap stick, but couldn't resist eating it embarrasment

nazgulinthedark
eeeeeeeeeeeww sick

silver_tears
they're made of lard you know yes

NyC-gUrL
^sick

lipgloss love raven's right, you need to buy the right kind and its all good yes

punkyhermy
I HATE makeup!it's sooo fake!!!!!why do people like presenting their painted up faces to the world?!are they ashamed of theri own face or something?i've never worn make up and don't intend to either.How many people can you fool with make up anyway?!

Smiling_Sadly
well, for one thing, u look way prettier with make up on, and more difined with it on.....but thats my personal opinion, and saucy bird, u dont like ur lips when u are wearing lip gloss, that totally ruins the point of even having it on in the first place! besides it lookin good, tasting good, and smellin good!

Black Onyx
ditto

@ngel
What the f**k?

Storm
I don' t wear lip gloss anymore when I' m with Fire. One kiss and I have to put it on all over again.

@ngel
laughing out loud thumb up good point....

Smiling_Sadly
y do we have a thread about lip gloss, u must have been really bored to tell ppl u prolly will never ever meet, about how we shouldnt wear it?!?!?!

Black Onyx
its plastic

Smiling_Sadly
wuts plastic?

Black Onyx
lip gloss

Smiling_Sadly
i thot it was liquid...... big grin

Black Onyx
no i mean it tastes like plastic

Smiling_Sadly
o not all of it does, some actually tasts good, just gotta get the right stuff! u no wut plastic tasts like?

Black Onyx
i dont like the feel of it on my lips though

drunk_nazgul
I hate wearing lip gloss. Don't get up in our faces... you don't even know half of us!

silver_tears
If you do it right, then you won't look like a painted up whore happy

Smiling_Sadly
yea, exactly silver!

drunk_nazgul
If you do it right, you'll still be painted up.
And most girls do it right, but it doesn't change their reputation as whores. It only makes it worse. "She put on her makeup the right way for once. I think she's trying to get to your bf, who likes the girls that do it right."

I dislike makeup. I wear it for the guys to point and snicker. I get home and have a good laugh at the mirror. I love to laugh.

DeNiro
This thread was made in October and i can tell you that because thats when i went out with that girl that wore alot of lip gloss and i dont know why i wrote about it but i felt that i had to yell some how and i dont think it was wise to do it at my gf at the time so i did it here stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.