eeep scary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LindsIsTightK
I would put this in the movie forum but it is more likely to get replys here

I'm about to go watch The Ring and I watched the first five minutes and I'm already really scared embarrasment You guys is this movie really really scary or what?

-hides- confused

LanceWindu
I've heard it is, but I've never seen it.

When I decide to watch it I'm going to rent Ringu first (the movie that inspired the Ring, exactly the same thing in a foreign language and different actors).

N.Tonks
It's not that scary

FallingBlue
..taht movie didnt scare me in any way shape or form, course little really scares me, i dont jump at the scariest of movies, anyway that movies really ****in cool, just not scary

LindsIsTightK
Well I dont really like scary movies but I wanted to see this. Everything scares me. Even Signs scared me. embarrasment

LanceWindu
Signs was freaky, but had a crappy ending.

FallingBlue
Signs..scared you..Linds? leave the room, do not watch the Ring, you will probably pass out..

N.Tonks
lol

Paola
so it's The Ring (crappy ending).... so go watch it Linds wink!!!!

N.Tonks
Has anyone seen fear dot com? It sucked...

FallingBlue
the ending works, because they're making a Ring 2, im pretty sure

Paola
ooooh!!! now it make sense big grin

FallingBlue
yep yep, but dont get your hopes up, ive only heard rumors (a shit load of them, but still only rumors)

LanceWindu
I need to see the Ring now to understand what you're all talking about.

FallingBlue
you need to see it anyway man

LanceWindu
I'll try to get a copy.

LindsIsTightK
-runs- -hides- -screams- -cries- confused embarrasment

FallingBlue
and for good reason im sure, you know how scary that movie is..i mean really, what's so scary about it? its not like anything in that movie can happen to you

Paola
I had to see it at day.... so I wouldn't get scared.... but I freaked anyway embarrasment

LindsIsTightK
I think I might stop it and finish watching it tomorrow morning embarrasment

FallingBlue
tahts just plain out sad laughing out loud

LindsIsTightK
embarrasment sad

FallingBlue
aww, dont take it too seriously Linds, I may think your a lil wimpy on the scary movie side, but your still incredibly nice and hot, two good traights, one bad, id say your on the goodside of my list

LindsIsTightK
I hate scary movies, I need a boy to watch it with me embarrasment

FallingBlue
laughing out loud

LindsIsTightK
sad

FallingBlue
oh come on, you know im just teasing you

LindsIsTightK
But honestly, I am really scared, me and scary movies don't get along well, I just wanted to see this cause everyone said it was good

FallingBlue
then watch it in the morning, nothings scary during the daytime

LindsIsTightK
I watched Identity during the day time, just for that reason embarrasment I'm such a wimp embarrasment

Paola
yeah... that's better wink

FallingBlue
.....ok, im not even gonna mention how unscary Identity is, although it was an awesome movie, but still, your watching it, if you were a real wimp you wouldnt even watch those movies

LanceWindu
I haven't seen most of these movies.

But scary movies aren't scary to me.

I think they are a little funny actually.

pablo007
The Ring sucks

BackFire349
whats this? a thread about horror movies in a forum other then the horror forum? why was i not informed!? stick out tongue

Seriously, the ring is not scary at all, i thought it was incredibly over rated and just cheezy all around. the only decent part was watching the little video within the movie that supposedly killed people. the rest of it was extremely drawn out and, i thought, boring.

I'm watching Dreamcatcher right now and so far its extremely bad, case in point, im actually taking time to post this message while the movie is on because the movie itself doesnt hold my interest.

BackFire349
out of all the movies mentioned in this thread, signs is the only good one.

LanceWindu
Stephen King novels/books are not scary at all.

BackFire349
i wasnt expecting dreamcatcher to be scary, but at the least entertaining....it is failing miserably.

LindsIsTightK
You guys this movie is scary, I have to keep stoping it every 10 minutes embarrasment

BackFire349
psh, rookie. no generic movie like the ring with all its simple scare devices is going to scare me. Lame movie.

LanceWindu
It's only because you were scared before actually watching it, plus you're alone and it's dark.

BackFire349
what i wouldnt give to get scared during movies again, i miss that feeling.

FallingBlue
..........................................http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/jawdrop.gif damn linds...its not that scary...at all...

diegocala
Name a movie that scared you BF...
And I mean scared or the like...

BackFire349
the only movie that every truley terrified me was The Shining.

diegocala
Honey, I'm home!

BackFire349
yep, awesome awesome movie, still freaks me out to this day.

Celsius
The Ring was GREAT film, My dad and I loved it, we own it now, you have to see it if you havent.

LindsIsTightK
-has a heart attack-

BackFire349
i thought it was pretty bad.

BackFire349
linds, just stop watching it, it isnt good, you wont be missing much.

FallingBlue
so BF, why exactly do you not like it?

BackFire349
because it got alot of hype that it in no way deserved, thus when i saw it i was expecting a good movie, it was nothing more then mediocre.

Neo_Version 7
Yeah, The Ring was sub-par. It's decent for a nite renting, but all things aside, it did not live 2 its hype.

FallingBlue
see, thats why i always ignore hype, you'll enjoy the movie more, i watch movies not expecting anything, makes it all the more enjoyable for me

Neo_Version 7
Nothing can change the fact tho that it wasn't promising. Naomi Watts is fine tho. She really is.

BackFire349
that wouldnt have helped, i still woulda thought it was mediocre.

FallingBlue
yah she is, and Samara, thats one hot little girl laughing out loud j/k

BackFire349
that girl was bothersome in teh movie,

FallingBlue
who here thinks that the little boy is more terrifying then Samara, I know I do

LindsIsTightK
Somebody needs to just tell me what happens so I dont die or anything

BackFire349
he was also annoying, thats another thing im getting tired of. every "psychological thriller" since the sixth sense now has to have some token wierd kid with some kinda powers. it is extremely over done now and serves no real purpose other then following a trend.

Neo_Version 7
You know the scene where Naomi Watts in her lingerie?

I like.....

The boys a retard in my opinion.

FallingBlue
yah, ive noticed that, Ghost Ship, Resident Evil, The Ring, they all have some freaky lil kid

BackFire349
nothing siginificant happens.

LindsIsTightK
You guys are a big help, just ignore me then

BackFire349
i told you, nothing happens. just a bunch of over the top suspense that leads no where.

FallingBlue
seriously, nothing even scary happens in the entire movie..

LindsIsTightK
Oh yeah, nothing at all, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

NOT!!!!!

FallingBlue
yep, you heard me, NOTHING scary

Neo_Version 7
The movie lix massive balls, seriously. The horse jumping off the boat was funny tho. I have to admit. laughing

BackFire349
if its so traumatic for you linds, just stop watching it, go watch buffy or something. now that is a terrifying show...the fact that its been on so long is absolutely horrific. stick out tongue

BackFire349
yeah neo, it was. laughing out loud

FallingBlue
yah, BF has a point, that shows been on forever...

LindsIsTightK
This is about The Ring. NOT Buffy. miffed

FallingBlue
its also the OTF Linds....besides, no one really wants to talk about the Ring anymore, its not scary, at all, get over it, your just psyching yourself out, if you would take a moment to look past this built up paranoia you have of the movie youd realize it is NOT scary

Neo_Version 7
Buffy was good up until Angel left and made his own goddamn show. I mean, it gets corny at most times. It really does. Buffy's hot tho.

Celsius
The Ring is a GREAT film! Absolutely GREAT. Both my dad and I loved it.

BackFire349
well when talking about horrifying events, how can buffy's ridiculouslly long TV run not be mentioned? stick out tongue

FallingBlue
I believe you said that Celsius

BackFire349
yeah cels, copying and pasting solves nothing.

Neo_Version 7
The funniest Buffy episode I have to say is, when Angel and Buffy start shagging, right? Well after they go at it, Buffy's so satisfied after scoring with a hot vampire and all, yada-yada-yada. Well Angel right then, would prolly feel goddamn great too after humping a sexy slayer and all. Well after they're finally finished, Angels wakes up and goes outside. He tries 2 walk but I guess he feels constipated due to the fact he broke some kind of curse a gypsy hag put on him. Anyway, he falls over a bucnh of goddamn trashcans and other crap, and starts crying and all. He stands up and falls back down. Its really funny. Watch it yourself. He looks drunk. Seriously, he does.

slayer
the ring was awesome!

BackFire349
ive never been able to watch a full episode of buffy, the concept is just too silly for me, its like dawsons creek teen angst type crap with vampires randomly strown about....

Celsius
sorry I couldnt find my post so i thought i posted it in thhe wrong thread or something. and thats the truth

BackFire349
no, its not. the movie was mediocre.

Celsius
Thats you opinion in the matter. Simply cuz you didnt like it, doesnt make it a bad film sad

Celsius
Even tho you ae the horror mmovie expert.

BackFire349
i didnt say it was bad, just mediocre, not worth all the hype it got. and yes...if i say something about a horror movie, taht does make it factual, because i am teh horror expert. stick out tongue

Celsius
BAH!! Bloody critics. stick out tongue

LanceWindu
Usually when I review a movie it's always a positive review, I just can't find many flaws with movies.

BackFire349
i find many. even in movies i like i can find flaws usually. the only movies i can think of that are flawless are TCM and one flew over the cuckoos nest.

Tired Hiker
Texas Chainsaw Massacre is the greatest horror film of all time. I know this has been posted before, but I'm here to remind you. Did you know Alien the Director's Cut will show in theaters this Halloween? Genius.

The Ring was funny to me, and scary, I must say. When that chick comes out of the TV, that was freaky. I've said this before about the ring, the sound is what's scary, so in a theater where the volume and bass are pumped up more than in the average viewers home . . .

Anyway, the cryptic timecode was funny to me. I work with timecode every day, so the impossibilities of that cryptic timecode struck my funny bone.

$noopbert
Tired Hiker needs to make movies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.