behind the scenes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

icansee
http://filmforce.ign.com/matrix/articles/451/451850p1.html

rysdigital
what is said in the first clip:

<Medic> This is what keeps bothering me.
<Trinity> What?
<Medic> His neural patterns don't read like someone who's in a coma. The strange thing is, I see these patterns all the time.
<Trinity> Where?
<Medic> On someone jacked in.

SimplePriest
Yup!! That's a good tid bit to know now. That confirms what we've all been guessing.

Korri
eek! kewlness

jiggaman8604
Dear god...what do you mean by that simplepriest...someone PLEASE explain......OR has neo just got a new 802.11b card installed? WIRELESS MATRIX!!!!!

GABRIEL05
how do you get these video's to play straight through without stopping

mbcorwin
could someone post these to a web/ftp site? I can't get on with my Mac, dammit

so much for Steve Jobs claiming that compatability is seamless. . .

icansee
Does not compute!

Red Texas
Ricardo said:

The Commander who uses the mac shall always flee from the windows media outlet, thus, shall become incompetent; therefore, he shall be called the Mac user, scurge of all Internet.

smile

mindbugaling
so theyre in a matrix outside the matrix...or something, but wouldnt trinity and morpheus feel the difference to? maybe it only affects neo?

JediHDM
Neo didnt feel the difference until his mind touched the SOURCE, making me think that the source is seemingly the only link between the real world and the Matrix, thus when Neo touched the SOURCE, albeit unconciously, he realized that its all the same, just...different. They all believe its the real world, just like those still plugged in believe Matrix is the real world. They're still plugged in, even if they are out of the matrix, and i think Neo realized that when he stopped the Sentinels...

The Omega

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.