fILM RPEMIER tickets

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SSABZ
Can ANYONE help me!
i need to find out how to get tickets for THE return of the king film premier.
Would anyone know when its going to be and how i can get tickets for me and some frineds Happy Dance

Exa
Do you mean the local midnight premier or one of the pre-premiers?

I dont think its easy to find any now... bit late big grin
In most cinemas you can get the tickets for the local premiere on ?16th December 23:59... Triple Feature starts at about 4 pm

SSABZ
i mean the one where all the people from the film go to.

SSABZ
coz my friends want to go to the Leicester Square one in London i ve written to a few places. When is the best time to start looking for these tickets normally then.?

Exa
Where all the people of the film go... well, that one is in New Zealand smile

Maybe you still get some for Leicester Square I dunno when they started the sale;

Here the ticket sale started about three months ago, and after some days most of them were already gone :P

Bloomheadgirl
I can't wait for ROTK...but I can it's wierd, but it will be the last one, so thats very upsetting and I will be crying all the way through it. I may be able to get preimer tics from my very nice cousin who is NOT one of the cast, teheeee. I want to go to the Leicester Square one

~*Tanya

SSABZ
thanks bloomhead girl 8 please

SSABZ
we could maybe all go together your mates and mine cool cool or somethin as a massive thanks you if you could possibly get us tickets let me know what the verdict is and then we can sort out how you get the tickets to me and how i get the money for the tickets 2 u kay

Hypernova
Exa - I am going to the NZ one! Can we buy tickets for that? eek!

Soooo hoping Viggo/Aragorn would go, and would sign some things for the fans. I have this poster I am taking to NZ with me and I am hoping he would sign it! (Or Legolas whatever, I'll be happy with that stick out tongue )

SSABZ
i booked the limo before the tickets any ideas for gettin the tickets Happy Dance pleasee

Exa
eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

Hypernova
That doesn't help very much!! evil face

Bloomheadgirl
lmao, at the mo I'm trying to just get ONE!!! teheee.

~*Tanya

Exa
Oh no
seems I cant go triple feature *cryin*

Hypernova
One is good!!

Camellia
Hate to break it to you all but.....

(This is for the London one at least) You cannot get tickets, you have to be invited or win a ticket. However....I'm still going to be waiting outside in my hobbit dress to scream like everybody else on the red carpet!!

(Speaking of which, does anybody actually know when the London premiere is???)

Bloomheadgirl
I know you have to be invited.....smile

~*Tanya

Hypernova
I'll be there with my specially made Orlando Bloom T-Shirt waving an Aragorn poster... probably blending in laughing out loud

This poster http://us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/new_line_cinema/the_lord_of_the_rings__the_return_of_the_king/viggo_mortensen/king.jpg

SSABZ
oh man that is such a bummer cuz IVE GOT THE TICKETS C U THERE PEPS.
LONDON HERE I COME PPPPPPAAAAAAARRRRRTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYY! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance cool cool cool

SSABZ
THE premier is on the 11th December Camellia

Bloomheadgirl
wooohooooo. I love that poster btw!

~*Tanya

Hypernova
Cool!! big grin

Camellia
"THE premier is on the 11th December Camellia"

Thank you so much for that information!! Now I can be like all the rest of us and scream and go crazy!!

emzy3003
does anyone know when and where the aussie premiere is and if there's anyway of getting tickets?

Hypernova
I'm not sure, Emzy. I guess look out in the papers closer to the date. As for the tix I don't think you can buy them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.