anyone want my job?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
if so, its yours, take it please... i am really getting tired of my job...im seriously contemplating quitting...

LanceWindu
I'll take it.

Anything to raise money for my "Send Lance to New Zealand" jar.

BackFire349
its yours.

LanceWindu
Now to find a way to get to Huntington Beach, CA everyday.

BackFire349
you can have my house while you're at it.

LanceWindu
That'll work.

Tired Hiker
Backfire, are you going to school?

BackFire349
not at the moment, i plan on going back in febuary though.

Tired Hiker
Good, cuz it's nice to have options. If you are not happy with your job, school can open up many new opportunities for you as long as you take it seriously.

Nivvy
* Drops her Eftpos card into Lance's Jar * stick out tongue

LanceWindu
Any other donations?

yerssot
your job? nah thanks

Tired Hiker
FFFrt.

slayer
i would love 2 work at blockbuster! free horror movies yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phoenix
*drops a penny in Lance's jar*

Can I come too? New Zealand is my number one favourite destnation!

mechmoggy
It sucks to not enjoy your job, whats worse is when you don't enjoy your job but can't quit because the bills need to be payed. sad

What you thinkin' of studying BF?

silver_tears
i hate my job but i can quit cuz my mommy and daddy pay for everything big grin

KidRock
school sucks

pablo007
What is your job BF ?

badkittykitty
I think he works at blockbuster pabloo...
I hate my job with a passion..but they pay me just enough where they can ruin my life and know I cant afford to quit.I was going to school for a year and a half and they were cool with it because I told them I going for something related to business,when they found out I was taking nursing classes they started screwing up hours so bad I had to miss the last 2 semesters,talk about a evil job!

diegocala
I have a job and I go to school, it sucks, but hey, I'm earnin' and learnin'!!

Tex
DONT QUIT YOUR JOB!
Its a horrible job market, it will be very hard to find another one.
It just better to grind your teeth and put up with the assholes...Going to school is expensive. Work untill February and then quit, or work only part-time.

BackFire349
writing. id like to develop skills so i can learn to write movie scripts properly and such.

KidRock
i want to either join the marines or nypd or FBI when i get older or be an actor

BackFire349
i live with my parents, i dont need the job. plus they will gladly pay for schooling for me should i decide to go back.

frootlooplucy
wow, that IS evil blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.