Timekeeper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Another_Smithy
Alright let me get this in order here, we all believe that the bum in ETM and Revo is a "Timekeeper" or "Time of the Matrix" do we not? Well I am not sure if this has already been said but see if you recall Morph saying twice...."Time is always against us" Do you think that has to do iwth the bum/timekeeper?

burlyman
well i dont think morpheus literally means that, as he shouldnt know of him
every line that the wachowskis have written is important
if this doesnt refer to the 'timekeeper' guy then maybe its a reference to the cycle

SimplePriest
Ok, I understand why we think the bum is the timekeeper (because of the watches, right?). But where did we get that name from? How do we even know that there is a character that's called the Timekeeper. Couldn't he just be "Bum-man, defender of the subway." If somebody read something about a Timekeeper and knows that this must be him could you tell me what you read. I'm just trying to get up to speed.

Thanks

JediHDM
i came up with the name Timekeeper, just because everyone else has cool names(architect, oracle, etc), so i thought it would be easier, since he knows the TIME and has got three watches, to call him timekeeper, sorry for any confusion...

SimplePriest
ok that's cool. I just thought there might be a comic or an interview that I hadn't read yet...

HooT
WEll the biggest fact of that is the Merovingian laughing with the twins saying If we cant ever take time how can we ever have time. I agree with you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.