Aren't you tired to speak the Harry Potter?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Danistar
Aren't you tired to speak about Harry Potter? I think that there's nothing left to say. We need a break 'cause as I see we all talk nothing useful.............................SORRY but it's getting pointless and very boring.................................Don't you think so? You can't talk forever about the same thing.

Phoenix
if you think its crap then theres the door, dont let it hit you on the ass on the way out

Danistar
It's getting now, I don't know, It was a great dicussion before and now we have threads about pictures or hundrets of threads malfoy is hot and etc.

XxSamanthaxX

nemo
she's right u know. i'm a fan of harry potter but coming here and seeing all the things u talk about, it just seems a bit too much.

jeniel17
GET OVER YOURSELVES PEOPLE. IF THERE A DISCUSSION ABOUT THE BOOK THEN BRING IT ON BUT... ABOUT HOW HOT SOMEBODY LOOKS THAT'S NOT DISCUSSION THAT'S GOSSIP stick out tongue

StrgzrCndyPixie
WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ppl can do wat they want and talk about wateva they want this is a disscussion board where ppl disscus things the messages consist of mindless ramblings so get used to it.

if u dnt lke it then go f*ck off go to another board 2 another disscussion and remember that eventually everything gets boring and your next disscussion board like this disscussion board (in your opinion) will get boring.

every thing in life eventually gets boring deal with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but the fact that u cum and say it to the ppl, basically calling them boring is low. it f*cken pisses me off.

aniron
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I was curious to see what u lot talk about, b-o-r-i-n-g

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.