the final fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mindbugaling
do ya guys have any idea hat the finale fight between neo and smith is going to consist of, or how long it will be, or HOW FRIGGIN' AWESOME ITS GOING TO BE!!!

Red Texas
I'm hoping the final fight is with the machines, actually...

mindbugaling
well we know theres probly going to be a spectacular ending fight with the machines, but what about how neo defeats agent smith or.... bane?

Red Texas
He'll probably fight the "source" agent smith, and then make all the other ones weak like normal humans(and kill 'm')

mindbugaling
so hell defeat the source making smith weak and then kill him?

Red Texas
no, he'll kill the original smith, thereby making the other smiths weak like the average joe...

JediHDM
i think Neo kills bane before talking to speak, and then fights smith before the sentinels arive...i dont know, not enough info yet...

SimplePriest
I think Neo kills bane first. Then comes the speak machine part. Then the smith fight. But what I don't understand is why would the machines continue to attack zion if Neo is fighting smith for them. Wouldn't they leave us alone in return or something? blink

thoughts...

JediHDM
thats why i think the Sentinels are autonomous, not connected to the SOURCE, and why i think theres a MWAM...

Red Texas
Ever play Starcraft? I think the sentinals are totally under4 the control of the machine-god....

HooT
WEll the best theory Ive heard is that smith takes over Neo then the Machine unplugs Neo. with alot more surprizes.

mindbugaling
so he could enter the actual real world, pretty birds, butterflies, and horsies! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.