Member Pic Game!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
hey guys i had an idea for a cool game. Go to the general forum get a pic of someone use Paint or PhotoShop and mess it all up such as putting on horns or drawing a beard. I will post an example once i find out how to attach an image lol

LanceWindu
I wonder where you got this idea. Hmm....

KidRock
lol lance

LanceWindu
BTW I edited my nephews pic again.

G.P
I think I'm ugly enough not to put up with that stick out tongue

LanceWindu
laughing out loud

Someone needs a pic where we can add stuff into their hands, it would be funny.

rabbit
use mine i have a bunch of them around here

badkittykitty
yeah may be you really be careful with this one kid

rabbit
huh

badkittykitty
I mean maybe he shouldnt be playing with members pics,that is with out asking...but you already gave him yours(permission) so I guess it okay,huh?

rabbit
yea i guess

LanceWindu
I've let REX do one for me, and he made me into a clown, it was done in about a minute so it sucked.

Anyone want to let me draw on their picture???

BackFire349
you can screw with my pic if you want.

rabbit
mine to

LanceWindu
Ok, cool.

*goes to doodle on BF's pic*

badkittykitty
I scared I'll think about it..

LanceWindu
Here's gold tooth BF with cool sunglasses and uni-brow

BackFire349
you know what, sadly that is not that bad, i look like some kinda fat ass blind pirate.

badkittykitty
Llaughing out loudL

BackFire349
btw lance, nice work smile

LanceWindu
I just did it really quick in Windows 98 Paint.

Here's rabbit, with beard and heart tattoo.

Note how I made the 'tattoo' looked sorta shadowed like the shadows on her arm.

badkittykitty
lance you are to funny!

LanceWindu
If I wanted to I could edit rabbits entire clothes and make something different out of it, but I don't feel like doing it right now.

LanceWindu
Anyone, else?

If not I'll edit my own picture.

LanceWindu
Ok, here's me after a particularly nasty fight with BackFire when I said that Leatherface was a p***y.

badkittykitty
haha lance your killing me here lmao! or looks more like your killing you!

LanceWindu
No, BackFire killed me.

badkittykitty
laughing out loud

rabbit
i dont like mine

LanceWindu
Why not?

It's supposed to be fun. Although I didn't spend nearly a lot of time with yours or BF's, mine took a long time to erase the background just right.

badkittykitty
I like it,oh welcome back rabbit

rabbit
because i look creepy

rabbit
thanks i feel alittle better kitty

badkittykitty
well thats nice to know smile

badkittykitty
hey bf did you see what you did to lance?

BackFire349
:lol" that looks awesome lance.

LanceWindu
Thanks.

And I thought you'd like it because you're the one who killed me after I dissed Leatherface.

LanceWindu
Umm...*bump*

BackFire349
laughing out loud that pic is great, you even got the spinal bone and the X's over your eyes.

LanceWindu
Yeah, I couldn't forget the spinal column.

Maybe the next one will be more elaborate when I have time, maybe I'll make it look like my or someone elses head was ripped off with the spinal cord hanging off with torn skin on the base of the neck.

BackFire349
sub-zero style

LanceWindu
Damn straight.

BackFire349
mortal kombat was a kick ass game.

LanceWindu
I still used to play the original on SEGA Genesis until last year when we got rid of the old system.

BackFire349
i never get rid of any of my systems, i still have nintendo...damn parents got rid of the atari system a few years back...i was furious....even though it was dysfunctional.

LanceWindu
We still have an NES system with Mario Brothers/Duck Hunt. I beat the game a couple months back, haven't played it since.

BackFire349
i should bust out my nintendo, nothing better then nastalgia.

LanceWindu
I still can't believe I was only a year old when the NES came out and I still play it like it's new.

BackFire349
the NES is still a great system, has some godly games. same with super nintendo.

LanceWindu
I loved the SNES, that's actually the first system I ever got.

Super Mario Brothers was king!

Neo_Version 7
Yeah it was. Games nowadays stick to the graphics and crap. I mean, when was the last time actually sat down and liked the game for its gameplay than the graphics?

LanceWindu
I like football games and GTA because of the gameplay, the graphics are a bonus though.

Neo_Version 7
YEah, GTA.........

GABRIEL05
This one was a lot of fun. This was taken at an anti bush rally. That should be bushes picture on that sign.

LanceWindu
Did you ever play the first GTA, the first GTA London 1969, or GTA 2?

All classics. But the view sucks.

LanceWindu
*bump*

Anyone else want me to edit their pic? And if so what do you want me to do to it?

LanceWindu
On her request here is what I think of my Nivvy baby.

LanceWindu
I wish I could do better on it, but that's what I can do with Windows Paint.

pablo007
Whats that white stuff on her forehead ?

LanceWindu
I was trying to make it look like her skin there was bright, I didn't do it right though.

Captain REX
I had a NES, but my parent's thought I was too competive and got mad when I lost, so they sold it. mad

LanceWindu
Sucks for you.

LanceWindu
Resurrected the original Member Pic Game! for your viewing pleasure.

Comment on some of my old edits.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.