Will Neo fix the sky?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dage8_8
I just got the Animatrix a few days ago, and in one of the Second Renasance Episodes, it is explained that humans used nanomachines to darken the sky permanently. Since Neo is able to alter the machines, and he seems to be making deals with them. Do you guys think that Neo will fix the sky and give the machines their old power source and then they can live without the need for humans?

It was just a crazy theory I thought up when I was watching the trailer for revolutions. Let me know what you think.

Red Texas
I don't think he has powers in the real world

dage8_8
What about all the sentinals he destroyed in the end of Reloaded, and the scenes from the Revolutions trailer?

burlyman
roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Omega
Stopping sentinels through a funky Source-connection is one thing. The sky is scorched in Revolutions, e clearly see that. Neo and Trinity probably flies above the black clouds to LOOK at the blue sky OR to avoid being attacked.

JediHDM
i think that someone will clear the skies, whether it is Neo specifically, or the humans in general, or even the machines...after all, since its not reall, they can just rewrite it...

icon
But that is only if your theory of the matrix in the matrix is the truth. wink right?

icansee
Who cares?

JediHDM
the second part, but the first is either way...

Vim
I think the humans created a backup that would allow the sky to be cleansed, but only after they were freed from the machines! At least that would make goody-goody ending where the freed humans, those from the matrix and in Zion would be coming up onto the Earth, and finally see the sun with a blue sky... awwww... what a sappy ending huh? The wachowski's known for their sappy endings?? we'll just have to see in november

Crash_Overload
No, I do not think Neo Will Fix The sky. And in Reloaded he didn't "Push" the clouds away, It is happened the asme way for why there is waves right in front of the boat, and why dolphins can just got right in front and not get run over.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.