Omg!!!!! Read!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OrliNElijahsGrl
OMG IVE GOT 51 MIN AND 23 SECONDS!!!!!!!! IM CURRENTLY TRYING TO GET THE LORD OF THE RINGS RING ON EBAY, AND RIGHT NOW IM THE HIGHEST BIDDER AND I AM GOING INSANE!!! I MIGHT ACTUALLY WIN IT!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH ILL BE SOOOO HAPPY!!!! ILL GET THE RING!!!!! WOOOOOOO! *hugs ebay* i love ebay, its got some awesome lord of the rings stuff and potc stuff

WOOO YOU GUYS WISH ME LUCK PLEASE!!!

PLEASE! I NEED ALL THE LUCK I CAN GET!!!!

Arwenishott
i wish u luck.....lol......which ring is it? i kno there are a few different ones out there.

OrliNElijahsGrl
its frodos ring..one ring to rule them all!!!!!

wooooooooo!! THANK YOU FOR THE LUCK! AND GUESS WHAT! I WON IT!!!! IM SOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

ilvorlandobloom
wow! thats so cool, congradulations!

OrliNElijahsGrl
thank you thank you! i cant wait to get it!!!

fini
congrats u go girl

Lord_Andres
you mean the same ring that they used in the movies? the pricese one?

Sifer
No, because in the movie there was about 5 different versions. All different sizes. The one which fitted Elijah Wood's finger was given to him by Peter Jackson if I remember correctly smile

Lord_Andres
okay, how much k is it?

Exa
eek! wish you luck...

OrliNElijahsGrl
I WON IT I WON IT! aye im not sure what kind it is...here ill give you the link

its beautiful

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2193732942&category=29799&rd=1

that is the ring i won, it has the elvish inscription and everything and they say "Frodos Ring"

you can see that link and see what it looks like, I CANT WAIT TO GET IT!!!!!!!

fini
WOHOOOOOO....
*fini claps for you*

must_kill_Santa
kool i wanted Galadriels ring but that was sold and then i wanted Orlando Bloom but hes way to expensive

Exa
*claps*
Far more beautiful than the ones you get here...
mine is silver

must_kill_Santa
yeah so anyone gonna buy me Orlando ill share

Coshlo
lol, you won the bid for 2.20. thought it would be alot more. since its from a movie set.

OrliNElijahsGrl
THANK YOU! isnt it beautiful?? i adore it, and i cant wait to get it, im sending in my money today, so hopefully ill get it soon, i hope!!

yeah..it was amazing that when i found it, it was only bidded so far for 6 cents, i placed my bid and had a battle with someone with bidding, finally the other person quit, and it got up to 2 dollars, i was so afraid the person was gonna outbid me at the last moment, but they didnt, so i won it! And im soooo thrilled that i will have the ring from lord of the rings! MY PRECIOUS! hehee, i dont know what size its gonna be, it looks like a big size in the pictures, and i wear a smaller size, but i can always put a chain on it and wear it as a necklace if it doesnt fit any of my fingers......LIKE FRODO! lmao! i swear..ill end up turning obsessive over that ring! HAHAHAHA! im so hyper, i watched this long trailer of ROTK and it made me sooo flippin hyper!

wooooooooo! my mom was like: ITS JUST A RING! and i was like: NOOO not just ANY ring...its the ring from lord of the rings, its soo beautiful!! And she rolled her eyes at me, she doesnt understand, shes never seen any of the lord of the rings movies, so shes not drawn into it like me, today i saw a trailer of ROTK on E! and i taped it, and i couldnt stop rewinding and rewatching it, I LOVED IT! And my mom rolled her eyes at me, and she was like: what is the big deal? and i was like: ITS LORD OF THE RINGS THE RETURN OF THE KING! the final chapter! im so excited! and she was like: your obsessed and i was like: DAMN STRAIGHT!

HAHAHAHA

Dryden
its a replica of the one from the movie, but its still cool looking.

here are some more of those rings:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=jen_yen&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

OrliNElijahsGrl
lmao..i love it...its awesome, cant wait 2 get it

must_kill_Santa
the hearts of men/women are easily corrupted

OrliNElijahsGrl
and what praytell does that mean??

vedui' le abdollen

fini
corrupted??..................lol it looks like we're obssessed

Exa
definitely
*puts ring on a golden chain and hangs it round the neck*
oh my precious... my precioussss...
*strikes ring*
good precious...

OrliNElijahsGrl
hahahahahaa ill be getting my ring soon, i sent my money out today, so hopefully ill get it soon!

MWAH my precious! hehehe

silver_tears
u won it for $2 bucks
the real one costs 300 dollars from the official movie stick out tongue

OrliNElijahsGrl
yeah i won it for 2 bucks because there was only one other person bidding, if there was more bidding for it, im sure it would of been higher, but there was only one other bidder, and i was lucky to win it for just 2 bucks, because if it was higher i wouldnt be able to get it, BUT IM GETTING IT..ITS ON ITS WAY HERE AND I CANT WAIT TO GET IT! As well as my will turner poster with orlandos autograph on it! woot

hehe

silver_tears
well good for you (not trying to sound mean but if its real) big grin

OrliNElijahsGrl
yeah i cant wait until i get it!!!

MY PRECIOUSSSSSSSS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.