Ultra Res Trailer :)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sifer
0x10383910

For those who know, go for it ;0

JediHDM
OF COURSE!!! SIFER, YOU'RE A GENIUS!!!! I NEVER WOULD'VE THOUGHT TO DO THAT... THANKS MAN!!

SimplePriest
whoa. Ok I'm not gonna ask. I'm gonna figure it out for myself....

Ok, a true matrix fan could do it... alright here I go

joeboy
well, i am asking. What?????

JediHDM
you do know about the hex codes, dont you?...

joeboy
no, i saw the part of the site where you put in binary #'s
but where the hex go.

JediHDM
enter 01101111 into the binary, and it takes you to the hex.

joeboy
cool, a lot of people downloadind, it takes six minutes.

joeboy
http://progressive.warnerbros.com/thematrix/us/med/rev_theatre_0x10383910_1024_dl.zip

JediHDM
its taking six MINUTES?!?!?! i downloaded it in a few seconds...what connection do you have?

SimplePriest
I see. But how did you figure out the code was 10383910??? blink

joeboy
Cable, a very good connection at that. Thats why i am shocked. Normaly a 100 meg file is just over a minute.

joeboy
252kb download , that usaly around 400

JediHDM
on the website, under 'BREAKING NEWS'. it said, for yesterday, 'before and after ten' which didn't mean it was before and after the number (or time) ten, it meant place ten before and after...but what, you ask? well, the number '3839' was the number in the address for the original, new trailer, its only half a hex code, so place ten before and after and , voila!!

JediHDM
wow, that sux, i cant believe cable is that slow...

joeboy
Thats real fast. Thats twice the speed of dsl. and 75 time dial up. A dial up will do abot 1.7 k to 3.5 k . Now if you behind a cache server, and others on the server have hit that site you can have fiber speed. But cable is still the fastest for home use.

SimplePriest
wow. I never would've figured that code out. Good job guys...

icansee
Very good job, THX

clavis9495
Thanx man!!! Dankjewel!!! Merci!!! danke schon!!! Graci!!!

JediHDM
the trailer is now obtainable by link, on the matrix website, just go to breaking news...

Dryden
damn internet blocker at work sad

JKozzy
Ha-ha!! And those suckers had to have it handed to them! stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.