have you ever??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GroundedAgain
have any of ya suddenly become obsessed with an ordinary everyday object?? like i mean pick it up or stare at it and start askin' yourself stuff about it. today for instance i picked up a slinky (the toy kind,not my bf's) and studied it and played with it all day long for no apparent reason. ever happened ta any of you guys blink

BackFire349
no i cant say that it has.

GroundedAgain
damn!!! i knew i was pyscho

BackFire349
or maybe over analizing.

GroundedAgain
i don't think my brain has the mental-capacity to do that

badkittykitty
well I got this fabulous perfume from Victoria Secrets today and I have been sniffing it non-stop wondering how can any one but god make something smell so divine..does that count?

diegocala
I stared at the walls for almost 5 hours onve cause they were moving, it couldn't have been the 3 tabs...could it have?

badkittykitty
yum..oh um maybe diegohttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/eek.gif

LanceWindu
I pick up tv remotes and make them flip in the air and try catching them so the buttons always faced upwards. I can do this for hours upon hours for no reason at all.

GroundedAgain
yea i think we all have but i mean to sit there and be absolutley mystified by something like a slinky

diegocala
ummm....looks at GA's avaiter...

badkittykitty
her ava is trippy

julibug
which one? i'm mesmerized by lovespell. have the shower gel, lotion, body spray, perfume concentrate.

badkittykitty
I love all their lotions and perfume.the one I am going crazy over right now is dream angels-heavenly...but when i go out or feel sexy I will put on rapture.

is lovespell new,I dont think Ive tried it

GroundedAgain
big city ppl with yo big fancy shamncy perfumes....ugh stick out tongue

badkittykitty
GA if Victoria secrets is wrong I dont want to be right! big grin

GroundedAgain
fancy..not wrong...fancy

badkittykitty
do you go there GA?

GroundedAgain
maybe i've gotten an occasional b-day present from an occasional bf roll eyes (sarcastic)

badkittykitty
.nice..http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/whistling.gif

GroundedAgain
still sayin dat when u find out i'm only almost 15

rinoa
is everybody very stoned? smokin'
p.s we aint got a victorias secret over here have you got a web site for them ?

badkittykitty
opps..no they have nice stuff there for all ages..well they have stuff that you could where and perfume is to die for really

badkittykitty
heres a link http://www.victoriassecret.com/
there cool

GroundedAgain
uhhh if it is for 14 year olds moms be really nice to by their kids that

rinoa
thanks

badkittykitty
haha no really they have not so sexy stuff like night gowns and stuff,I am starting to feel like a perv laughing out loud

badkittykitty
no problem smile

GroundedAgain
well--i guess i know what my bf;s intentions were. the sad part is they came true Happy Dance smokin'

badkittykitty
well that would defiantly be a way for a guy to tell a women that he wants something special,by buying her sexy nightie's

KidRock
I DO THAT ALL THE TIME! lol

Nivvy
I do the remote thing. Only i alternate how it lands.

And pens...
I have an addiction where i spin them around my thumb, i can spin them up my thumb. And i can spin them between my index and middle finger.

I can do that for hours big grin And it always keeps me amused.

LanceWindu
I can make a pretty good beat with a pencil or pen on a hard surface.

That can keep me amused for a while.

Nivvy
I never sit in a chair normally, unless i have to out of manners or respect.

I like to hang over the edge on the arm rest, Lie on it like a bed, have my legs dangling over the edge, Sometimes i'll have my head where the butt goes, and my legs over the back of it.........

Mostly i sit on the floor against it, Legs sprawled all over the floor and arms dangling lazilly along where ya butt goes.... Head lying back against it.

Oh yeh... And i even lean over the back of the chair and just fold over it, an dangle there like a coat stick out tongue

LanceWindu
I do too.

Whenever there is a couch to sit on I usually lay on it instead of sit.

Nivvy
Whenever there's a couch, My dad is plastered out over it like a slug....

There's no chance of ever getting on it, Then she he's gone... Sitting on it just feels wrong.......

LanceWindu
Well what about laying on it with me cuddling watching a movie?

Nivvy
Okie dokie
^______^

LanceWindu
Works for me, works for you, let's do it.

Nivvy
Yus big grin Lets do it all night longggg !! You can do ittttt !!

LanceWindu
(Waterboy)

*mumbling* E iv ta ay an uda dau (We live to play another day)

Nivvy
WATER SUCKS IT REALLY REALLY SUCKS !!!!!!!!

Well, wake her ass up !!

LanceWindu
Medula Oblongata!

julibug
lovespell is in the lavender bottles. verrrry nice!!

yerssot
yes

I can look at a full fridge and ask myself how it had the chance to get full and start eating till it's empty again

silver_tears
umm alright......
i wear tommy girl or breath or obsession big grin

yerssot
and I'm obsessed?

silver_tears
its a perfume wink that smells luverlee big grin

yerssot
lemme smell

silver_tears
*bends down* see luverlee love

yerssot
bends down? eek!

silver_tears
as in my neck whistle silly you

yerssot
I see... something more wink

silver_tears
well fine *straghtens out* see its called obsession by calvin klein
very lovely and nice smelling love

N.Tonks
I'm very easily amused...once i found a chain and i was playing with it for an hour or so during class and the teacher took it away... sad

Bhang
I am!

Nivvy
Ohhhhhh Perfume.....

Chanel Number 5.

Divine.... Too bad it's not my price range sad

silver_tears
i have that too big grin

Nivvy
I only have a tinnnnny $80.00 bottle >.<

I want the big huge one. I could make that last a life time smile

Hehe, i was named after that Perfume.

silver_tears
awww thats cool
but yea i have the very expensive big bottle big grin

Nivvy
How on Earth did you manage to get that ???

I got the bottle... But it's empty. Damn my Aunty, she was trying to be funny and say she used it all before she gave it to me. ( I bet she did too, just trying to hide her guilt. laughing out loud )

badkittykitty
I am coming to join ya honey! smokin' cool

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by GroundedAgain
have any of ya suddenly become obsessed with an ordinary everyday object?? like i mean pick it up or stare at it and start askin' yourself stuff about it. today for instance i picked up a slinky (the toy kind,not my bf's) and studied it and played with it all day long for no apparent reason. ever happened ta any of you guys blink
i dont think it's ever happened to me

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by GroundedAgain

Yep all the time.JM rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.