Ani's New Sith Star Fighter. L@@K

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Clone Trooper
This is Ani's new Sith Fighter, I am the only known Clone Trooper that hassn't been overwelmed by the darkside, the force is with me. http://www.supershadow.com/pictures/3/jedi_star_fighter.jpg

LanceWindu
This isn't a Sith Starfighter. It's the new type of Jedi Starfighter according to reports.

Clone Trooper
EDIT: Sorry Clone Trooper, we don't allow SPAM here.

yerssot
spam

and supershadow... right about something? laughing out loud

LanceWindu
It's not exactly spam yerss, it's only a link to the image nothing more.

yerssot
if he goes "check out my site" and he's talking about online rpg's in a section about EpIII, that's spam imho

LanceWindu
Oh, that spam.

I forgot to edit that.

yerssot
smokin'

the jedi starfighter pic was already posted here, no?

LanceWindu
Probably, but I can't be bothered to look tonight. I'm going to bed once Niv PM's me one more time.

finti
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud Supershadow

AceOfGambit
I am not big on things in this episode, creative, but I hate some of the things. For example, Anakin's hair...this is the chosen one here! and if Palppy don't fight, I will be upset.

masterofmatrix
true very true

Clone Trooper
Well yes i was reprogramming your SW fan heads and mine as well, I want to show my pics but when will I be able to? I forgot the name you have to be intell you can post pics because i have some homemade edits of the clone wars pics of mine I want to post okay thank you i will show you more unseen pics later
END OF TRANSMISSION LOL

LanceWindu
Just a little while longer I would suspect CT.

finti
what have Anakins hairstyle have to do with him being the chosen one?

Clone Trooper
Well it sertinly fits into his HELMENT HE WILL BE WEARING SOON AFTER HE IS thrown into a magma pit by Obi-wan while they are fighting on the magma planet

mindbugaling
i really think the ship is ugly looking, it looks like theyre trying to hard to combine the old elements of star wars with the new, i mean, well, it just looks like its just a little to much for me to take in

LanceWindu
That isn't an official picture, that is a model made by a fan I believe, so it may not look exactly like that.

mindbugaling
ah yes well if its a fan thing than its got alot of work put into it , i was scared the designs for the movie were just turning to crap, heck i was a little bit edgy when EP 1 came out.

mindbugaling
ah well i guess if its a fan thing than i have to give it credit

Rogue Jedi
if that is anakins new fighter, im gonna hurl.

yerssot
stand back people! RJ has to hurl!

mindbugaling
it looks like its just a tie fighter head glued onto a jedi fighter body What the f**k?

yerssot
yes, that's to "tie the links with the old trilogy"

mindbugaling
im sorry but i think some of the'TIE -INS' in the movies are very stupid, for instance the wedge shaped jedi starfighter maybe cool looking but the tie in to the star destroyers design seems like its kind of a stretch

yerssot
wait till you see the actual starfighter in the movie before judging

mindbugaling
well im not judging the sith starfighter, (because its a fan thing anyways)im judging the whole look of the first two films, theyre very contradictory to the whole look of the last three films, i would understand some minor changes, but wouldnt it be cool to see a new CGI version of X-wing fighters in a dogfight with tie fighters and such, with all the new technology in computer graphics it would be a totally cool totally new point of view. i liked the grimy old look of A NEW HOPE, it made me look at sci fi movies like i never have before.

LanceWindu
GL is merging the two trilogies together with this one, it will look very grimy, he is making them look seamless.

Ushgarak
No, not really, because then I would wonder what had been going on in the twenty years between films. Before the Galactic Wars started then everything SHOULD have looked new!

mindbugaling
well what im saying is that im kinda tired of the olding looking scale-models they used in the first films.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.