Neodammerung

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediHDM
I know his has been talked about before, but i just listened to it again, and it seems that Neo learns something that he didn't know before, that he previously thought impossible. Not that Smith is in Bane, i dont think thats it, but i do think its what turns the tide of the war...think back to M1, when they did the jump, its the same music as in the new song, so something happens...

SimplePriest
hmmm.... What are you saying jedi. I don't follow you

burlyman
Happy Dance another thread about this Happy Dance

icansee
Please elucidate, J.

JediHDM
i dont know, it just sounds like part of the music is the same as when Neo and Morpheus did the jump program, kinda like saying "free your mind" all over again...

burlyman
ah but neo couldnt

no one makes their first jump

Sifer
It aint that music. It is the music from Neo vs Smith showdown in the subway of the first film. It isn't played in Reloaded if I remember correctly and is only played once throughout both movies. It's quite a special piece of music that indicates Neo "is beginning to believe" and has no doubt learned something new as Jedi said smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.