Anyone straight-edge in this drunken society?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BurnAllFlags
just wondering if anyone's straight edge. i am and it seems to be quite rare.

BackFire349
well, if by straight edge you mean not doing drugs and drinking alcohal, then to some that may make me straight edge. although i am not part of any group and i dont look down on people who do drink. i just choose not to, but i dont consider myself straight edge.

BurnAllFlags
"straight edge" isnt some kind of "group" or a cult or something its just a way of life with no drinking and no drugs mostly. i also don't look down on people who aren't because so of them are my best friends

FallingBlue
i dont drink or do drugs, just a waste of your life, they dont help anything

BurnAllFlags
why is alcohol legal, yet marijuana and all other drugs are illegal, though alcohol has the same effect on you as other drugs to since alcohol is a drug. thats something to think about.

BackFire349
i guess because if you keep it within reason drinking doesnt hurt anyone. but if abused it becomes dangerous, like many things.

BurnAllFlags
this has nothing to do with straight edge, but this picture is ****ing funny

BackFire349
laughing out loud

carnage713
thats hilarious

diegocala
I love drugs...

carnage713
i dont do drugs i quit smokin weed months ago. i still get drunk all the time tho beer

o0tAyLoR0o
im not a straight edge.

diegocala
jageded edged!

o0tAyLoR0o
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.