the complaining thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

frootlooplucy
you can probably guess what this is intended to be... but i'll tell you anyway.
come here to whinge and whine about anything thats pissing you off.
i'll go first.
my best friend is leaving, in two months our house is going up for sale and we're moving to some hillbilly town in the middle of nowhere, i have more homework in the holidays than i had in the whole school term, and im generally in a bad mood... you know how it is.
now you go!

LanceWindu
My foots been itching for nearly 20 minutes and scratching doesn't help!!!

Nivvy
My CD is jumping, and my sister is the most Evil thing walking the Earth since Santa....

LanceWindu
My CD collection isn't big enough.

Plus the stupid earth had to set Las Vegas and New Zealand so far apart. I hate earth, http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/censored.gif

ChinaNiki
i seriously need to do laundry and it's raining

this is a problem cuz the dryer is broken and things have to hang on the line outside or it takes forever to dry

Nivvy
Dumb NZ. Why'd it have to be..... Sooooo secluded.... And soooo cast away like..... -.-...

LanceWindu
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/furious.gif Stupid oceans having to split up the countries and continents.

Nivvy
Why does Lift Plus taste so good but make my tummy soreeeeeeee >.< !!!!!!

LanceWindu
How come the tv has to have crappy commercials???

If you're going to have them at least make them enjoyable!!!

Nivvy
The toilet always gets bombed out at the worst times !!!!

In the Late Night and Early Mornings !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LanceWindu
Damn bean burritos making you have gas!

Nivvy
Damnit, when you laugh so hard and gotta go pee pee >.<

LanceWindu
I hate that.

Whenever I laugh too hard my eyes water and it burns!

I hate that!

Nivvy
I laugh hard and my eyes water.
Then it looks like i've cried my ass off like a Pansy....

Then i can't breath, feel like i'm gonna bust a rib, and drop a lung. Then it gets worse when i get up and get away from whoever makes me laugh and i walk into something cause i'm still laughing with my eyes shut and howling at the top of me lungs.

LanceWindu
I hate it when I start laughing while trying to explain something funny.

Nivvy
>_< Yus

mechmoggy
Lifes too busy at the moment, I'm getting little time to spend with Mrs.MM or my friends. sad

Celsius
MY SHOES HURT!!! sad

clispin
why do shops always feel the need to remind you when christmas and halloween etc is. LIKE WE'D FORGET YOU MORONS.

its like...
get your christmas cards in stock now
christmas 25 december

Celsius
Whats Christmass? blink stick out tongue

clispin
oh and another thing do they giv u homework. LIKE YOU DON'T WORK ENOUGH DURING THE ACTUAL SCHOOL DAY. prats.

oh and another thing why are kids shows soo weird. I mean the boobahs, balamory THE TELETUBBIES.

ROYALGUARD
i broke my keys because i was angry then i couldnt go to work so i have to get new keys.

stunna1773
my bro keeps saying that its been 2 weeks since the last time he got drunk

Red Superfly
I complain that this is a thread about complaining. I decree that there is too much complaining in this realm and henceforth anyone else that complains or expresses mild disdain shall be slapped with a wet sandal.

Barker
Complaint:

Dumbasses that Bump 2 Year old threads. At least 3 Times a day. no expression

Red Superfly
Surely thats why they are kept in the backlog - to be ressurected once again?

Like Jesus, only not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.