Confession House

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beg 4 Mercy
Tell us something that you have never told anyone else!

LanceWindu
I open mouth kissed a horse once...
(Austin Powers in Goldmember)

DemonicGambit
um...no thanks, I'll that stuff to myself for now

Nivvy
I just tripped, and the Horses Genitalia ended up in my mouth....
( Ali G In Da House )

LanceWindu
laughing out loud That was nasty!!!

Nivvy
Ditto !!!!

LanceWindu
I once stole a toy from a K-Mart.

A .59 cent toy car.

Nivvy
I stole a soft toy from one of the best Tennis Players in the High School Division from NZ evil face

Now i can claim fame off it.... And tell the Grand kids..... " This once belonged to that Legend...... ------ happy Just before i tossed it in my bag. "

LanceWindu
I actually cheated a lot during school, yet people came to me because I was the smart guy in the class.

Nivvy
I only ever studied hard for the two weeks leading to the Exams and stuff. I'd still ace them hard out though.

LanceWindu
I hardley ever studied, even when I didn't cheat I was on the Honor Roll many times.

Nivvy
I used go into the dark room for photography, and then into the processing room, with like half of the class, Lock the door, turn the lights off. Play the stereo and just sit in there and watch everyone's glowy stuff and play with all our laser lights.

Plus eat our lunch. And if any Western Heights d00dz are reading this, Yes the White Crayon all over roof was from Wiggins and i wanted to leave some sign of our past Legacy....

LanceWindu
laughing out loud

Shout out to Smyrna High School! If any of ya'll are reading this tell Mrs. Huebel she can't cook!

Nivvy
Hehe.

If Western Heights Primary is lookin' for Up the Faraway tree.... I still have it... And i still Love readin' it everytime.....

Plus Rotorua Primary School, i was the one who took those Prisma Crystal Pyramid thingys home for a day to show my best friend, then dumped them back on the front steps of the school, for the caretaker to find and return to Massey University. laughing out loud

LanceWindu
Smyrna library, I'm the one who still has a copy of Stuart Littel checked out from when I was 9!

Nivvy
I used to pour this black ink like stuff in my mouth, and run around like i was vomiting on poisen.... Sorry Warehouse for scaring half ya customers awayyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!

LanceWindu
I once scared the hell out of a teacher by making her think I broke my arm (I'm double jointed).

clispin
um...............Me and my friend alisdair when we were eight found a book on reproduction. It was hilarious. though we were eight. lol

clispin
i once threw a snowball at my brother but it it a woman instead. That was hilarious but I think I remember knowing her. lol, but its not much of asecret.

mechmoggy
I used to steal lots of random things from school for no reason at all. I stole books, mouse pads, paint, books, paper (lots of paper) and once even a dot matrix printer.

I had to go through some old boxes of my stuff from childhood the other day and found loads of text books that I'd stole, some were even from classes I didn't study. How strange. confused

clispin
bizarre (isnt that a great word bizarre!)

Neo_Version 7
Me and my friends were at the beach and we all saw this girl that looked like that girl from Smallville. (Kristen Kreuk) Ne way, I had to buy some credits 4 my fon that day really bad. So my one friend bet me 10 bucks to slap the Smallville girl's ass and all. She was playing volleyball with some other ppl. It took me at least half an hour to do it since I hesitated for so long. When I finally did it, some guy she was playin v-ball caught me by the shoulder and called a lifeguard I think. Im not completely sure. My friends were laughin their asses off. Then I did this thing wit my arm where I twist it or whatever. I was so scared. Then I got free and ran towards this the hotel I was staying in. Went up to my room and thats that. i was 13 at the time. Last year.....

ROYALGUARD
i put rubbing alcohol on my nuts and it burns
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/9991/alizee7ht.gif

Bloigen
I once stole a free leaflet on how to steal.

K.Diddy
When I was 15 I punched a Chinese kid in the face because I didn't like his t-shirt smile

Revernd Maynard
you all should probably confess to me, for i am the revernd of KMC

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
you all should probably confess to me, for i am the revernd of KMC

ironically enough you need the most saving of all lol

soleran30
as a Junior in Highschool with a Senior class of 750 students 3 of my buddies and I all pissed on the Senior lockers actual locks in the middle of the day...................needless to say there was a mess not only on the lockers evil face

ROYALGUARD
confession

i feel weakened i reached my breaking point where i cannot resist i am susceptible. im battered bloodied dulled almost destroyed.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by ROYALGUARD
confession

i feel weakened i reached my breaking point where i cannot resist i am susceptible. im battered bloodied dulled almost destroyed.

Can you just say that again in english?Thanks. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.