Stoppin' at Uncle Mechs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mechmoggy
Mrs.MM and I went to a family party last night with my mom and dad, my bro and his gf, my niece and nephew and my cousin and his gf.

After the party I managed to talk my niece and nephew into stopping at our house with promises of hot chocolate with marshmellows in. Its the 1st time they've both stopped together like that and it was great fun!

Mrs.MM stopped in the spare bed with Chloe and I had Will in with me. He was rolling around all night and kept pushing me closer and closer to the edge! roll eyes (sarcastic)

This morning I got up early with them and watched Noddy, Spongebob, Spiderman and the Hulk cartoons.

Man, both me and Mrs.MM are feeling broody. big grin

yerssot
just after a day of not being in the same bed? wink

mechmoggy
I don't understand confused

Fire
mech why don't you put your niece and nephew in the same bed?

Tex
Awh how sweet, I think its time to make some little mech'ssmokin'

mechmoggy
Thats the plan Tex... wink

Fire - They're at that age where they don't want to sleep in the same bed. Plus Chloe was all excited at the prospect of stopping up late and talking about girly stuff with Mrs.MM, whereas me and Will just wanted some kip.

Tex
Next time Ms. Mech should sleep in the same bed as your brother and you could sleep with his girlfriendevil face
laughing out loud

mechmoggy
No ta, she's a miserable bint. eek!

cermiestar
big grin

keokiswahine
careful with all that bed swapping.........

sounds great that you had some uncle/nephew time, and your wifey had some aunty/niece time.

how old are they? future babysitters for the little MMs that are coming soon. stick out tongue

Mrs.Mechmoggy
It was such great fun having the kiddies to stay. Even though I hardly got any sleep through fear rolling over and crushing little chloe, see i'm used to hogging all the bed, and she's just a little dot. Will's 8 years old and Chloe's 5.

Looking forward to having kids, cause me and David can play with all the cool toys!

BackFire349
yeah, for some reason i get along better with children then i do most adults. I wonder why? (plays with legos)

mechmoggy
Will went straight for my Rancor and Luke toy that I keep in our bedroom.

It was so kewl, Mrs.MM never wants to play with my SW toys! big grin

BackFire349
yeah, kids like my leatherface toys.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
my 3 year old cousin broke my Hannibal Lecter figure. sad but its alright. smile

mechmoggy
I'm gonna be one of those dads who gets carried away with my kids toys. embarrasment

BackFire349
i think most guys feel that way.

mechmoggy
Its the best reason for having kids. wink

Tex
The only reason for having kids wink

silver_tears
well i dont think that thats quite true wink
there is the process too angel

mechmoggy
Gotta love the practicing. big grin

Mrs.Mechmoggy
bunny bunny

mechmoggy
Like rabbits. wink

Fire
GO BF LEGO's are sooo leet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.