Smallville

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
Who thinks this show is awesome. I think its very well written even if tons of ppl call it crap. That Lana Lang is very good-looking tho. Waitin for the third season right now.

yeah i love this show, watched every episode.

johnnys#1 fan
I love the show too I used to have thebiggest chrush on tom welling but not anymore its awsome tho I tape every episode!!!! YAY!!! season premere tomorrow

vvvrulz
Beats the Dean Cain version any day, Ten times over.
Im in nz, so new season wont be till ages sad

Gundark
You poor bastard. New season starts tonight here in the US.

Woo-hoo !!

You have my sympathies, of course.

Now beg for spoilers. evil face

vvvrulz
Haha, no thanks mate.
Ill wait till when it eventually comes out here.
Early next year i think.. geeez...

johnnys#1 fan
omg!!!! did any of you see the season premere of smallville it was awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!! it makes me mad tho

Metroplex
dam i missed it. Can u tell us what happened? Does clark still have the red kryptonite ring with him???

vvvrulz
Oh man, im waitin till next year for this.
sad

Neo_Version 7
Does Lana get naked?

Darth Vicious
I agree dean Cain was too cheesy and yes Smallville is awsome i never missed an episode but the only thing that bothers me are that a lot of people seems to find out about Clarks identity and that they make seem Jor-El, Clarks father as guy who only wants Clark to rule the world, they make him seem as a bad guy when i dont think they ever portrayed him like that in the comics(i might be wrong since i dont read Superman comics that much) on the plus side, Lana and Chloe are fineeeeeeeeee!

bobbynine
I am just glad that the WB got rid of the freak of the week. Smallville was beginning to go down the drain, but as soon as the love interests started to heat up- Smallville became number one on my list. I am a big Superman fan and I am glad this show is taking off. It does get really silly sometimes, but at least the male and female characters are attractive to the watchers. Now , if they could just get the "beep" movie done!! P.S. Kristin Kruek WILL be my wife!

regex_1
Hell ya, Smallville kicks major ass. I love the Clark and Lana relations. And for people that have to wait to see it. Dude, Kazaalite.tk and use it to dowload the new episodes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.