Screwy Generations?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

J_To_The_P
Well, here's my thoughts, or theory if you will, of why the Generations of 85 and up are so screwed up, I can't say all of you will understand it at all though either, but here goes:

The problem with the teenagers of today, and basically why alot of them feel they will never find their soul mate, is basically because of how unbalanced and rude they've become, compared to the generations before us.

Girls feel all guys want is sex, and the main problem is, from where I've been, and what I've seen, about 95% of guys, yes they only DO want sex, now I'm sure some of you will accuse me of being one of them, but if I were, I wouldn't care at all as to think about this, so clearly I'm not, basically only a SMALL PORTION, of brainy guys, who can't talk to girls, and guys like me basically don't.

Now guys who aren't muscular and all that, basically say all girls want are muscular guys, and the main problem is that that's basically true, maybe a SMALL PORTION don't, and then girls try to say all guys want is sex, when all THEY want is a muscular guy, and yes, I've basically realized both genders care about asses and body, girls like the muscular guys, and their asses, and guys want a girl with nice curves, depending on how the guy is a big or small ass, but anyway.

The main problem here and why most teenagers feel they will never find their soul mate, is because the small portion of each gender that ISN'T shallow, not every single one of them will find another person who isn't shallow, and which basically explains why alot of teenagers are miserable.

So those of you who this makes sense to, can basically post your feedback if you want, and I've already gone through MANY conversations with close friends about this, and which helps me realize the SMALL PORTION of each gender isn't shallow, so feel free to post your options if you wish.

yerssot
see, this is hardly a bad thing to write down smile

I think this isn't only from generation 85 and up, but has been going on for decades... messed

GABRIEL05
Wow. Very insightful my damie. However "unbalanced" and "rudeness" is more of a hometraining issue than anything else. I mean sheeit with the way we run things in America it's no wonder things is so fugged up.

cermiestar
i don't like muscly guys, i don't think it's particulary attractive......

rabbit
me neatherrr

J_To_The_P
See Cermie and rabbit, your in the small portion of females, I'm in the small portion of males, and someone don't say this won't help me have sex, I've tried the ways before, and after, no luck. roll eyes (sarcastic)

G.P
You know, I've never noticed that...but it may be.
Perhaps in the US it's a more important phenomenon...

cermiestar
maybe europeans are lucky!

J_To_The_P
Well G.P., what I remember, I've never left the U.S., so outside I have no idea.

yerssot
good point GP, it could be with the way of living, but I think that this is in every country, just not so notable in others ...

cermiestar
you've never been outside the us!

J_To_The_P
No cermie, I never have, and I don't think I ever will.

G.P
You don't feel like ?

cermiestar
why not?

J_To_The_P
No, I'm just to poor in the money department, and I either will make it big somehow, or work decent pay my whole life.

GABRIEL05
What the problem in the US is not that teens are all apart of this seedy subculture. Thats been going on for years in every country. The problem is that we glorify it. We make it, market it, package it and distribute it for the rest of the world to get fugged up on. Y'understand?

J_To_The_P
Uhhh yeah, I think so. confused

must_kill_Santa
wow you really opened my eyes but i feel that i wont find mine because the world is so big and i am sooblivious to guys that i woundnt no if he said and i cant get a guy now coz i go to an all girls skool BOOHOO and i dont care what they look like as long as they are nice to me and my friends then we will get on fine if that makes sense which it wont

J_To_The_P
Gee, doesn't it make you mad to find all these nice people of the opposite gender, who are half-way across the world, in different states or wherever... sad

must_kill_Santa
yeah coz their all nicer then the people here

J_To_The_P
I know ONE girl who I could possibly TRY to get with, but she's almost 45 minutes from me on the parkway, and I'm to scared to tell her I like her, so now I guess I'm stuck with online relationships. sad

yerssot
that's because people on the net react differently

J_To_The_P
Yerss your a robot, that's why your worry free. stick out tongue

must_kill_Santa
me2 i like this guy whos really funny but i would never see him and i like him but im scared so ill do the same as you JP its safer

J_To_The_P
Well MKS, it's not like I WANT to only have Online Relationships, but she's the only girl I could wanna be with, and I guess I'll have to wait for about 3-4 years, until I move out of the state and find my living state, and career.

must_kill_Santa
same for me i could always get Jane to ask him out for me

yerssot
no, but I'm programmed with an equivalent of basic emotions wink

must_kill_Santa
so whats your point

J_To_The_P
Okay Yerss, so your Data now. stick out tongue

yerssot
thats an upgrade?

must_kill_Santa
answer me whats your point

yerssot
who you talking to now?

must_kill_Santa
you like i was before

yerssot
sorry, what was the question again?

must_kill_Santa
what is that sposed to mean when you said you had the basic emotions

J_To_The_P
MKS, it's the whole joke of Yerss being a robot, a lot of people have been talking about it for a while.

must_kill_Santa
i no but he neva said that he had basic emotions before it twas a bit sudden

yerssot
it was integrated in the last update, which took the entire friday to complete mks

must_kill_Santa
ok then

cermiestar
*pokes yerss* one day yerss, you will be able to have a full range of emotions big grin

yerssot
one can only wish sad

cermiestar
one day yerss...one day.....wink

yerssot
will you reprogram me then? smile

cermiestar
whe i pass my ICT GCSE!

yerssot
well, my software is really simple, so shouldn't be a problem

cermiestar
but what if i do something wrong and *gasps* shut you down permanantly!

yerssot
people would be happy?

cermiestar
never!

yerssot
wanna try?

cermiestar
no! *hugs*

Nivvy
Eeeee Phoe !!

Sounds like me on a Clumsy day at work happy
Damn Windy, Occupying my thoughts from work to other things...

yerssot
you don't know what you're missing

Nivvy
Urm >.>.... Totally the wrong thread.

yerssot
I noticed

Nivvy
What i meant to say.....

Is that here, Most of the desireable boys are the ones that Sing, Walk around in Flip Flops and Lava Lavas, Have some sort of Island Blood and have a nice voice. As well as carry an Acoustic Guitar.

The girls that are desireable, Are the quiet shy ones. Have lots of mates though and can dance.

Anything else is just a Bonus.

Odd huh, Maybe it's our lil Hick Island Nature.

yerssot
hmmm, remind me never to go to new zealand sad

Nivvy
We're getting more and more like the Orient every day though....

yerssot
that's bad?

Nivvy
yes

We becoming more and more like Asiaaaaaa !!!!!

yerssot
then why complaining wink

Nivvy
Because, we're not Asia...... blink

yerssot
no??

LanceWindu
I can't wait to go to your crazy country babe.

LindsIsTightK

LanceWindu
Too much to read, but I'll try to read it.

Nivvy
Man..... I'm gonna hafta read that later on blink

J_To_The_P
That was more like your 25 cents Lindsay, but it works, and atleast you admitted liking a guy w/ a six-pack or whatever you said, and alright sure, I'll admit I'm guilty of liking girls w/ big asses or a pretty face.

diegocala
I was a teenager once and I still feel that teenagers whine too much
Don't try to growup so fast have some fun

LilMimister006
<-- is fun person!!

diegocala
^ is correct!

Ushgarak
I cannot really say I agree with the basic premise. The proportion of people willing to put decent effort into relationships and not be endlessly shallow is NOT small- the whole world works on that basis (and there is no difference between new and old). And a very large amount of girls who complain that all guys want is sex are doing so only because it is fun to moan- it so happens girls want a ton of sex as well, as we only recently talked about here. Likeiwse, a very large amount of girls who seem to only want muscley guys actually want more than that and a large proportion of guys who say they are only intersted in sex are, when they get older and more down to it, also interested in a lot more.

This is just typical teen worry, is all. I agree with Diego. People are better than that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.