Oracle being deleted??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
http://www.angelfire.com/pro/moviemasterjoe/revtrailer.bmp

Hey guys, doesn't this look like Smith surrounding the Oracle, almost like he's deleting her or something? The location could be in her house, since we've seen many shots of Smith in the Oracle's kitchen..... and the part of the trailer where he says "I'm not so bad, once you get to know me," that could have been directed toward the Oracle herself...

Sifer
It is Smith, it is in the Oracle's Kitchen and it more than likely the Oracle sitting in that chair. But we won't know until November. And the question is why?

Crash_Overload
If you look around it seems as thought there are some chunks flying around, like when Neo Destroyed Smith in M1

Sifer
Oh - and if you didn't notice, Smith isn't made up from the Matrix Code smile

Crash_Overload
Yeah I noticed. Weird isn't it? But makes perfect sense.

burlyman
aaw.. the oracle is always sitting down http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/tabletalk.gif

Crash_Overload
she is very old.

burlyman
shes been with us since the beginning

SimplePriest
LOL

hmmm... that's pretty interesting if he isn't made up of matrix code. shifty

The Omega
SimplePriest> If you watch the trailer, Smith IS back in code. But if you take shots OUT of it, you get these pictures.

SimplePriest
Omega> Ok that's what I suspected. I was going to take a look at it in motion on the high res trailer. ok so good, he's still in code.

The next thing I was going to try to figure out is something that's really kinda stupid. If you look at these pics (or even better look at the clip on high res) it looks like the vase is back... You know the one that Neo knocked over. It doesn't matter I guess, but it's kinda neat if it is back. ("I said don't worry about it. I'll have one of my kids fix it"wink

Also, the pic of Smith laughing in the Oracle's kitchen shows the cupboards open behind him. AND, in this clip we see the cupboards moving around. Soooo, I suspect that if we take a closer look we'll see that yes, they are open from when the Oracle was deleted/copied over. No big deal, But, it could just be a little piece of proof for us to store in the back of our minds that the laughing scene is of Smith soon after he did his thing to (what appears to be) the oracle.

Another piece of "proof" is Smith is laughing. He never really had that much emotion in Matrix one (besides the anger and frustration you see in the Morpheus speech or the Neo fight, which were still rather subdued). Then he had a little more emotion in Reloaded. Smith copying himself into the oracle might be making him one more step closer to being "human" (and by that I mean in character and personality).

One example of Smith slowly becoming more human is in the burly brawl. His talks with Neo showed some pleasure (he even smiled!), and showed more frustration than before (such as in the Purpose speech -- Smith seemed rather upset that his purpose was "stolen"wink.

Smith even seemed pleased with his cleverness at times, such as when he... or they... said, "It's happening exactly as before. Well, not exactly." He even seemed "happy" when he was able to copy himself into Bane.

Bane: Oh God.
Smith: Smith will suffice. (Smith SMILES)
Bane-Smith: THANK YOU.
Smith: MY PLEASURE.
(emphasis added)

Of course, to get the full effect you'll need to see these scenes again, not just read it. But I'm sure you all can remember how they went.

Sooo, who cares... Well it certainly is interesting to say the least. But, what crosses my mind then is what happens if he becomes more human? ...and less machine? hmmm

This thought reminds me of two different speeches with Morpheus and Neo in Matrix one. The first speech I am reminded of is in the agent training program. It went like this:

Morpheus: I've seen an agent punch through a concrete wall. Men have emptied entire clips at them and hit nothing but air. Yet their strength and their speed are still based in a world that is built on rules. Because of that, they will never be as strong or as fast as you can be.

and the other is from the dojo scene:

Morpheus: This is a sparring program, similar to the programmed reality of the Matrix. It has the same basic rules, rules like gravity. What you must learn is that these rules are no different that the rules of a computer system. Some of them can be bent. Others can be broken. Understand?

Simple, Where the heck are you going with this?.... Good question. I'm just thinking that it's clear that when one is a part of the system they are governed by rules (rules like gravity -- wink wink). But if one could Free their mind they can transcend these rules. They can pass, bend, or break all these limits.

Well, as we said, Smith Does appear to be becoming more and more human. This in Some ways makes him Less and Less machine -- as in Less bound by the limits of the Matrix, since his mind is More free. AND, back to the point, a free mind can stop bullets... Move faster than any Agent... Fly... and the list goes on and on. Smith is Definitely becoming more lethal. He's becoming more free. And he is going to become more of a match for our beloved Neo.

This should be a very exciting fight... as we all know.

whew... Just so you all know, I know that none of this is really new to most of us, but maybe some of it is. And certainly some of it will be new to some of the other people viewing this thread. Basically, I hope I'm not insulting anyone's intelligence with this post. Just trying to put all the info down at one time smile

Well, let's keep digging. Keep posting. Keep thinking...

The Omega

Crash_Overload
A human Machine vs. An Artificial Human. Sweeeeeeeeeet.

JediHDM
Any body notice the gold code flowing along the floor?

burlyman
shes leaking whistle

JKozzy
Of course, wouldn't you be scared if 20 (give or take a few) men that looked the same surrounded you and started to delete you?? embarrasment

burlyman
ahw.. and shes probably incontinent.. erm

ANYWAY... whistle

JediHDM
you cant say things like that about the oracle...thats like...wrong..

Crash_Overload
"shes leaking"

DUDE!! that was ===>MY<=== line!!!

lol

The Omega

burlyman
it appears to be the view from the left wall as you enter her kitchen (the vase on the right of the pic)

Dryden
interesting...so perhaps smith "thinks" he deleted the oracle and instead put himself into some regular human that the oracle had control over...much like smith over other people?

hrmmm

JKozzy
Smith must take her over/delete her, since in the E! interview.... Neo says "It ends tonight" and Smith laughs and says "I know it does.. I've seen it!"

burlyman

JKozzy
Thanks burlyman

dave123
use (in square brackets instead of {these brackets} )
{SPOILER} ur spoiler here {/SPOILER}

dave123
damn, too slow

JKozzy
lol, it's all good

burlyman
smile call me burly

GABRIEL05
Excellent sig you have there dave. It's a pity I'm not in there nudge nudge hint hint say no more say no more.

What is the name of the post where we talked about the Oracle being a rougue program?

JKozzy
okey dokey burlysmile

burlyman
smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.