Party Pieces...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ratcat
Anyone have any interesting party pieces they do?

Dim
Other than getting drunk and acting like an idiot?..no.

queeq
No one ever invites me to one and I don't know how to throw one... sad

ratcat
Dim, honey, I saw that one, it was quite spectacular.

Though it does remind me of my one. Getting drunk and saying things that sounded oh, some much better in my head... embarrasment

Dim
LOL..oh yeah...I remember that one..OMG.

Ushgarak
I sometimes collapse and have to go to hospital...

Edna_witch
and nicely changing the subjest, if I am really drunk I can be persuaded to fit my fist in my mouth!

Ushgarak
Oh, ick!

Edna_witch
Its not that my mouth is escpecially big I just have incredibly small hands! Actually it has become a lot more painful to do since I had my traintracks so I dont do it anymore! I do have a bad habit of geting into belching contests with the blokes.

Ushgarak
Oh, ICK!

ratcat
I can fit my sons foot in my mouth... Long Story...

Edna_witch
Ush Im not your typical girlie girl! I mean Im not a total bloke but girlie girls just get on my nerves! You see Im a pint girl not a wine girl!

Ushgarak
And I don't drink. Go figure.

But to be frank, I think you've worked out that I don't like you for your frailty...

ratcat
There doing it again!!!!!!!!! laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Oh blimey... sorry, RC...

JediOasis
Don't ever try to ramp a moutain bike when you are drunk, also, never run into a glass door, jump off your deck, go swimming, talk to girls you have crushes on, get in fights, and especially, never try act sober around college policemen they hate that. Just some advice I thought I'd share.

ratcat
I can DEFINATELY vouch for the don't talk to girls one. Boy, that nearly cost me dearly!!!

Ushgarak
What saved you?

ratcat
The fact that she was drunk as well and that I begged a LOT!!!

Ushgarak
Nice one.

ratcat
No, you don't understand... I BEGGED A LOT!!!!!

Ushgarak
I assume that was better than the alternative...

ratcat
Well DUH!!!

Sorry, yes, you are correct...

Ushgarak
Well then! Nice one then.

Edna_witch
And dont get on the back of someones motor bike when you are drunk. I guarantee you will fall off somehwere up the road. Of course I dont remember any of this but it did explain the rather extensive bruising i had the next day!

Ushgarak
Gotcha...

ratcat
I can see how that would be a bad thing.

Edna_witch
That was also the same night I ran around the block about 20 times shouteing that I was training for the Olympics, pushed one of my friends in the canal, disappeared for half an hour and returned soaked through at which point I collapsed on the kitchen floor and turned green! Or so people kept telling me! I dont remember anything of that night after about 8 o'clock. I hasten to add that I have never been in that state since!

Ushgarak
Well, I guess it;s time we parted ways, my dear...

Edna_witch
That was when I was young and didnt know how much alcohol my body could take! Now I drink in moderation! (sometimes!)

Ushgarak
Phew! Ok then.

Edna_witch
I thought you said you didnt mind me going out and getting drunk anyway!

Ushgarak
Actually, I don't mind at all. Just being a bit Jedi Knighty at you...

Edna_witch
Oh right! Well I may be jedi but Im also a witch! Im allowed to go off on a bender every now and then! Honest!

Ushgarak
Ok, fair enough...

ratcat
Well, that's some Party Piece!

Ushgarak
Well, I do have a certain desire to see it now...

Edna_witch
Trust me! Afetr the hangover I had to go with it I wont be doing that again in a while!

Ushgarak
Yeah, fair enough...

ratcat
NEXT!

Gundark
Depends on the size of the party. If I can find somebody else into SW, well, you won't see me the rest of the evening.

Now on the getting drunk part, well I usually tell some of my bad jokes and do comedy relief filler throughout one of Tommy's yarns. He does run on quite a bit and all his friends know, so they make fun of him the whole way through the story. He's quite good about it though. I've never thrown up in front of anybody, but when my friend Karen and I were 17, we got drunk on Tequila Sunrises and bared our upper anatomy for her Mom's gardeners. What a time !!!

ratcat
Now you wouldn't happen to have a pictures of THAT would you? laughing out loud

Edna_witch
You can always count on RC to lower the tone!

ratcat
UM, I think I speak for thre majority of the males here!!! stick out tongue

Edna_witch
Yes well that just demonstrates a previous point of mine but I wont say it as you will only shout at me!

Gundark
Sorry, RC. Just blurry memories. laughing out loud

queeq
Let me make one thing clear here, Edna. RC does NOT speak for the majority of males around here, unless he considers himself as the majority. laughing out loud

razman
Theres no need to 'shout' RC. You're upsetting Edna.

queeq
Indeed. There's a lot of shouting at Edna going these days. I wonder why. She's so kind and sweet.

Edna_witch
I just annoy him! Not surprising really! it seems to be my main talent in reality!

queeq
Really? How interesting. Well, you don't annoy me. Not one bit.

So, shall we start opening that can of worms you have Edna, about your talents in reality?

ratcat
Sorry queeq, we forgot how bloddy perfect you are...

Edna, the only thing that annoys me about you is your insistance that you and Ush are just friends.

RAZ, CAN YOU HERE ME RAZ. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Gundy, guess I'll have to use the mind probe with the focusing lense then. wink eek! wink

queeq
Don't worry, RC, I sometimes forget that too.

And yes, Edna and Ush are just friends. Not all of us have relationships over the net like you have, RC. Sorry.

ratcat
Actually, my relationship is 100% non-cyber thanks. Though I only discuss it with my friends, which you are not one of.

Since you so high and mighty these days, perhaps you might like to butt out.

queeq
Oooh.. temper, temper.

ratcat
No temper, just wondering why you insist on comments like that? Just a reminder, it was you who said you would never be my friend, not the other way around. So, why not live up to that statement.

queeq
When did I say that? And who can really be a friend over the net?

And still, you have a bit of a temper.

Ushgarak
Heck, if you can't be an on-line friend then I'm sunk..

ratcat
February.

I don't know, who can be a friend over the net, it's almost as ridiculous as falling in love over the net isn't it? Oh, but wait...

I think of many people here as friends, and in some cases good friends. Maybe that's a shortcoming of mine?

Nuff said?

queeq
No, I can think of a few others.

And Ush, sorry if that stung a bit. But I'm sure you can admit that net-friendship has its limitations.

Ushgarak
I'm learning every day...

queeq
Trying to be the best I can be, buddy.

ratcat
A friendship is a friendship is a friendship.

I've had Pen Friends, Net Friends, School Friends, Work Friends and Friends I've just met. I thought them all as friends, no matter where or how I met them. Some I have lost contact with, some I will probably knonw until the day one of us dies.

I fail to make the differentiation.

Ushgarak
I don't know WHERE I am...

ratcat
In respect of what?

queeq
IMHO, a friend is what you are, not what you have.

ratcat
What??? Word games don't change the issue.

Going back to my point then, I would consider myself to be a friend to all of the people who fall into the categories that I listed above.

A friendship is a mutual, 2 way thing, just like any other relationship.

queeq
It's not a word game.

ratcat
OK, so what does you are not have statement mean then?

Ushgarak
I don't know where I am on the on-line friends thing. You all seem very real to me, but then I'm not in a good position to judge.

ratcat
I'm not sure if it's about real for me. It's about feeling comfortable with someone. Feeling that I can share things with them.

Ushgarak
Yeah, I do see...

ratcat
When I feel I can do that, then I consider thema friend.

Ushgarak
Gotcha!

Um...

Benn sharing much, lately?

ratcat
Only with a couple of people, neither of who are around right now.

Ushgarak
Oh...

ratcat
What? I wouldn't be offended by that.

Ushgarak
Just a sympahty 'oh'.

ratcat
That's alright then.... smile

Ushgarak
And... we're both happy. Blimey!

ratcat
Well, queeq went off to make a call... laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Cutting! Just a big joke, I'm sure.

ratcat
Either than or an early night.

Edna_witch
And RC stop being ridiculous. How can we be anyhting more than friends when we have never even met you wolly! That would be a bit difficult now wouldnt it!

Gundark
My, what I have stumbled into here. Easy with that focusing lense, RC. You could put an eye out with that thing. laughing out loud

Well I consider the regular posters here my friends, even though its over the net. Although I know some of you better than others, I feel I know you enough to consider you more than acquaintances.

ratcat
Obviously you are not completely familiar with the story of Dim and I...

Ushgarak
Full marks for use of the word 'wally', Edna. No marks for spelling it wrong, though...

ratcat
Doewsn't change my point though. IT CAN HAPPEN. It did happen!

Edna_witch
OK so maybe for you and Dim it was possible for you to be more than friends without meting but me and ush are not you and dim. I think that is the fundamental difference that you seem to be mising here! We say we are just good friends and I think we should know! Dont you?

ratcat
OH, I know that. In fact, you make my point for me. Everyone is different!

You think anyone really believes that you guysa are more than just friends, I doubt anyone does, but you reactions are just so damned good to watch that a few wind ups go a long way.

You like top wind me up hon, better be ready to take as good as ya give. stick out tongue

Edna_witch
Oh trust me I give oh so much more than you!

Ushgarak
You're getting a certain cruel pleasure out of this...

ratcat
OK, loverbirds, do ya worst!!! laughing out loud

Edna_witch
No I dont want to because I will only make you cry!

ratcat
OH, I'm sure I can take it...

"You don't got nuthin' on me, you don't got nuthin'!"

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Edna_witch
Well I must have something then! you just said as much yourself!

ratcat
Yeah, yeah. OK, so you want to play the double negative card then, do ya? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Give it your best shot...

Edna_witch
I just did!

ratcat
THAT was your best shot? Pathetic!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Edna_witch
No that was my double negative card! Sorry! Misunderstanding!

keokiswahine
and I am more than just essence of chopped liver. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ushgarak
Blimey, dear, let's fight our corner a LITTLE better than that, eh?

keokiswahine
ush? what? confused

Edna_witch
Hey dont YOU start!

ratcat
OK, so far I have not been impressed. You have 8 hours untyil I return, I expect the blushing bride to be to have a lot more up her little witchs sleeve by then...

Ushgarak
Come on, we can beat RC easy...

Long story Keo. welcome back, though!

keokiswahine
yes, Edna? confused

Edna_witch
Look you old fart! I seem to be thrashing your scrawny butt in two other topics so dont start getting all high and mighty! Just because you are way older does not make you any wiser!

ratcat
Old fart, that's lame. I'm by no means the eldest here. I'm pretty sure I'm not the wisest.
And thanks for the scrawny butt comment, nice to know the diet is working.

OK, do we want to get into the scaffolding jibes yet? Nah, we'll save that for later....

Now, smile for the camera... laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Whoa! Careful, my dear, don't play his game...

keokiswahine
confused
roll eyes (sarcastic)
eek!

ratcat
She wanted to fight.... smokin'

Ushgarak
Ok, RC, that's true and I appreciate it it. But God help me be careful what you say...

Edna_witch
Why you.......! I tell you. If I werent a hundred miles away you'd have no bloody teeth left at all by now!

ratcat
RC 1 - Edna 0

Hey, you wanna play with the grownups, you gotta take the knocks...

Edna_witch
I can take the knocks! I cantake them fine! You are the one with the juvenile traintracks insults. What next? metal mouth?
Spare me please! Ive heard them all before!

Ushgarak
Seriously, RC... I can only sit this one out so long... you know how it is...

ratcat
Hey, no one said I had to be original!!! Do what it takes to get the job done!

On the plus side, you'll have beautiful, straight teeth whilst I'll still be stuck with my uneven choppers.

**See, I can be nice as well**

Edna_witch
Decaying with age no doubt!

ratcat
Actually, it was more the 5 or 6 candy bars a day I used to eat...

Ushgarak
Edna!

I'm losing my moral superiority here!

keokiswahine
*grabs bucket of popcorn, sits down to watch the fights* roll eyes (sarcastic)

ratcat
RC 2 - Edna 0

Kids got spunk, but she still needs to learn a lot. laughing out loud

Gundark
Move over keo. And pass the popcorn. rolling on floor laughing

finti
Hope its not butter on the popcorn wink

Gundark
Actually I believe its GENUINE IMIATION BUTTER FOOD PRODUCT. Contains no real butter, completely synthetic and safe. Well whats this say at the bottom in fine print....."empire approved". Hmmmm.... rolling on floor laughing

ratcat
What? No Candy corn!?! sad

Gundark
Snocaps and jujubees, baby. cool

ratcat
2 please!

Gundark
And that horse-bucket size popcorn too. The one with the ear hooks. laughing out loud

ratcat
OK, so you like popcorn huh?

keokiswahine
buttered popcorn reigns, along with the jujubees, milk duds, hot dogs, and soda pop big grin

Edna_witch
Ush would you shut up! I dont give a monkey's **** about your moral superiority! He's making me look bad not you! *** ***** it! Why is it you know all the dirt on me and I know absolutely nothing about you RC? This is slightly unfair I feel!

Gundark
Ahem, I would appreciate any form of swearing other than GD. Just a humble request...... smile

Ushgarak
Well, EXCUSE me for being on your side Edna... but you DID turn into the bad guy there, for a moment and that made me look bad by association.

I'm sorry, Gundark, but I use that expression as well and I will continue to. I find a request to stop using it somewhat offensive, so I guess we'll have to differ on that one.

Gundark
Well then I guess we just agree to disagree. Sorry if I offended you.

Ushgarak
Well, not offend as SUCH... never mind. I think we can just ignore people when they offend... I'll bever use it when I'm directly talking to you, Gundy, how's that?

razman
I'm sorry Ush, but no offensive language on this forum....just one of the 'rules', please abide by them.

Closing Topic.

ratcat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.