Who Should Play Psylocke?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mystique
here is both of them altered (i kinda screwed up on Catherine Zeta Jones picture and some one else did Angelina)
http://www.angelfire.com/moon/mystique0/psy.gif
http://www.angelfire.com/moon/mystique0/cat.gif

VallejoKid707
i would of picked jessica alba. but i picked angelina jolie.

Mystique
yea

Mystique
she has the chest for it

roguegambit
I go with Angelina no doubt big grin

Mystique
big grin

Kes
Angie big grin

Mystique
big grin

imnightcrawler
hi

imnightcrawler
i think Angelina

imnightcrawler
because she just looks like her but also jessica alba

imnightcrawler
http://www.angelfire.com/moon/mystique0/alba.gif

Jason Horan
So far I have to say Angelina Jolie but theres still time to find others! big grin

Psylocke
I voted for Angelina Jolie..

LanceWindu
Angelina...she actually looks good as Psylocke

Paola
***********CREDITS:
The Angelina Jolie orig. pic was kindly given by KES from her 1,000 collection of AJ pics collected over the years stick out tongue
This pic as Lady Psylocke was made by the one & only VERAUKO....(not someone else!!!!)

Thank you

Mystique
how was i suppose to know paola

Paola
roll eyes (sarcastic) you weren't.... that's why I'm making it clear wink

GambitEVOFan1
Wow since when did Catherine Zeta Jones come into play huh I voted for Angelina because i think shes the only on who would look good as Psylocke i think Jessica Alba is to youthful looking and baby faced to be a good psylocke

Paola
here's another z-jones pic as psylocke

Paola
sorry.... it is a big one big grin

GambitEVOFan1
blink was that supposed to be her as Psylocke??it doesnt look much like psylocke

Dark_Psylocke
I guess no one can match her... she's soooooo cool and I simply would hate soemone unworthy in her role. I would play her if it were to me... honest. At least I wouldn't spoil it...

GambitEVOFan1
Id play her to but im to dark skinned,chubby and short to play her laughing out loud

Dark_Psylocke
I'm thin, fair skinned, and I could be her if I put my mind to it.

GambitEVOFan1
roll eyes (sarcastic) if u saw my pic ud def kno why i couldnt be her. Id love to see Verauko try and alter my pic to look like her laughing out loud i dont think it would work

Dark_Psylocke
If you saw my pic... i look soemwhat like her with that mark over the eye... though we're not identical

GambitEVOFan1
Do u have a pic online??if so lemme see

Dark_Psylocke
Yeah I've got it but I forgot the URL... let me search for it...

Mystique
if there was an amara in x3 i could play her

GambitEVOFan1
Yea i could too i realized the other day that Amara from Evo is exactly what i would look like if some one drew a cartoon of me

Dark_Psylocke
I got the URL but I should rather PM it...

VallejoKid707
yeah if think about it, GambitEvoFan1 does look like MAgma.

GambitEVOFan1
Ok!!PM it to me and then ill PM u mine!

GambitEVOFan1
laughing out loud my niece told me that yesterday when we were watching Evo, she was like aunty olu look your in the tv set!! and i just laughed laughing out loud

Mystique
can i see a picture of you gambit

VallejoKid707
Gambit: lol. your neice is right. you should email bryan singer or something. hehe

Mystique
pm me a pic gambit

koudelka
Angelina looks like a better Psylocke

GambitEVOFan1
embarrasment id be to shy to send him a pic of me and i doubt amara will be in x3 neways, i dont actually like amara either laughing out loud

blaise
isn't psy ..asian ..i swear shes like japanese or chience ....her body got switched

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.