X-men Bios

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

collosus
ty if u do give me some info

Mystique
Name: Piotr Rasputin
Powers: Ability to transform himself into Metal
Originally from: Russia
Known Family: None

Brought in as one of Magneto's crew after the Brotherhood turned on him, not much is known about the young man Colossus. During a brief encounter with Logan though, it seems that he is not one of Magneto's henchman of his own free will. Magneto is holding Piotr's family and forcing Piotr to do as he wishes if he ever hopes to see them again. With Magneto now out of the picture, it remains to be seen what will happen with Colossus and his family.

With mutant abilities that allow him to turn his entire body into organic metal, Colossus is no light weight! He could easily hold his own against the heaviest hitters on either of the X-Men or Brotherhood teams.

collosus
ty mystique

Blind-Enemy

Mystique
big grin

Blind-Enemy
hey we should do a post about x-men bios, so we can compare them with the X-MEN EVOLUTION bios

collosus
k good idea

collosus
and ty all

Blind-Enemy

Blind-Enemy
Remy LeBeau, the mutant known as Gambit, began life as an orphan on the streets of New Orleans. He bacame a pickpocket in order to survive. One day he happened to pick the pocket of Jean-Luc LeBeau the leader of the Thieves guild. Seemingly Jean-Luc liked the boy Remy and adopted him into his family and the guild(hence Remy's last name). Remy learned his thieving skills from the guild and I asume his fighting skills too. His mutant power to kinecticly charge objects surfaced during this time and he learned to use this gift in theiving and in battle. There was another guild in New Orleans. The Assasins guild, the enemy of the thieves guild. Remy fell in love with Belladonna, the daughter of the leader of the assasins guild. They got married and there was seemingly peace for a while. But events led to the "death" of Belladonna and later her resurection and Remy's exile from the guild, but that's a whole mess I don't want to get into. After Belladonna's "death" Remy worked for the evil mutant known as Sinister. He brought together a group of murderers called the Mauraders and led them to the Morlock tunnels. Much to Gambit's dismay, the Maurauders began slaughtering the Morlocks(he didn't know that that was what they were going to do). He tried to stop the slaughter and was almost killed, but he managed to save one little child called Sarah(who later became Marrow). It's unclear what Remy did after that, but later he met a de-aged Storm and followed her home to the X-Men. Since joining the X-Men Gambit has fought for Xavier's dream and done what he could to atone for his sins keeping his past a dark secret. He has also developed an attraction for the mutant called Rogue. And even though her power wouldn't permit them to touch he came to love her. Recent events allowed these to people to touch in Antartica and also brought Gambit's past to light. The X-Men and Gambit's lady love where horrified by what he had done and they left the guilt ridden cajun in Antartica in Uncanny X-Men #350. As of Uncanny X-Men #361 Gambit shows up again in Korea. Apparently he's there to steal a gem, a Cyttorak gem that Storm and ShadowCat have gone to recover. Storm plans on aiding Cain Marko, from whom the power was leeched and stolen. Kitty is there as backup. When Storm realizes Gambit is there, she gets kind of mad at him for not telling the people who care about him that he's still alive. He responds that he didn't know anyone cared. They agree to cooperate, but the first one to get the gem, gets it. In the end that ends up being Gambit, but he has a change of heart and takes it to Black Tom Juggernaut. Storm ends up going back and they find him there. She invites him back to the X-Men so he can resolve the problems with them and Rogue, because seperation could make them enemies and she doesn't want that. He agrees to go back.

Blind-Enemy
the last one was from the comics x-men eek!

collosus
sorry i had to go but i will start apocalyse k?

Paola
can you give Angel's bio..... both please big grin

frozen flame
Comic Angel (though he's called Archangel where I saw this):

Universe/Timeline: Marvel Universe
Current Status: X-Men
Aliases: Angel III, Death III, Avenging Angel, Angel of Death, Dark Angel
Nationality: American
First Appearance: Uncanny X-Men #1

Powers and Abilities:
peak human strength, speed, agility, endurance, reflexes, eyesight, and hearing, hollow bone structure, zero body fat in his body, feathered wings allowing flight, healing power in his blood rejuvenates him and anyone with a compatible blood type it touches, carries a mystical sword

Affiliations:
X-Men, Four Horsemen, Champions, Defenders, X-Factor, X-Terminators, Ravens, Crimson Pirates, Rejects, Unknown Champions

Notes: Angel I and II were 1940's crime-fighters. Death I is the emboodyment of death. Death II belonged to a set of Horsemen that battled the Fantastic Four.

Archangel formerly possessed bio-metallic wings implanted into his body using Apocalypse's shape-shifting cells, which were razor sharp, could retract into his back, and fired wing fletchettes filled with a paralysing neuro-toxin. He once utilized energy-based powers which converted his wings into an extention of his own life-energy so that he could fly by levitation, heal both bodies and minds, and fire feather bolts that caused a disruptive metaphysical reaction in the life-force of others. Archangel's secondary mutation began showing in Uncanny X-Men #413, and was classified in #420.

Angel became Death in X-Factor #19, Archangel in Uncanny X-Men #243, and acted as the Avenging Angel only in flashbacks and in Uncanny X-Men #60.

Hope I helped. big grin

frozen flame
Name: Warren Worthington
Powers: Wings that allow him to fly
First Episode: On Angel's Wings
Originally from: New York
Voiced by: Mark Hildreth

A wealthy bachelor, Warren has hard time adjusting to his mutation. He decided to use his powers to help people and became a lone vigilante, but Magneto caused the people to turn against him. He has stopped acting as a solo hero and also decided not to join the X-Men at present, but the invitation remains open.

Angel's mutation is a pair of huge white wings that allow him to fly.

collosus
ty frozen flame u did help

Paola
yes!!! you helped frozen flame!!! THANX Happy Dance

frozen flame
no problem. big grin

frozen flame
Can I do Pyro?! Can I do Pyro?! What? I Can? Okay then!!! big grin big grin laughing out loud

Here's his bio from X-Men Evo:

Name: John Allerdyce
Powers: Ability to control flame
First Episode: Day of Reckoning I
Must See Episodes: Day of Reckoning I and II
Originally from: Australia
Voiced by: Michael Dobson

One of Magneto's new crew. Pyro fought the X-Men - Brotherhood alliance in the Day of Reckoning episodes.

Pyro is able to control, but not generate flame. Therefore he always has to have something to make flame for him, such as a lighter or flame thrower. Take out his flame source and he's powerless!

*sobs* Now I wish I didn't post that up!!

frozen flame
Here's his bio from the comics. Well, it's not exactly a bio. big grin

Universe/Timeline: Marvel Universe
Current Status: Deceased
Aliases: none
Nationality: Australian
First Appearance: Uncanny X-Men #141
Last Appearance: Cable #87
Powers and Abilities:
psionically manipulate fire, increasing its size and altering its form and temperature, resistance to heat and burning, flamethrower

Affiliations:
Freedom Force, Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, Strikeforce

Notes: Pyro's Legacy infection was revealed in X-Men (2nd Series) Annual #2.

Hm...I'm going to look for his bio. big grin

collosus
ty frozen flame

Paola
What about Pyro's movie bio?????

GambitEVOFan1
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/surprise.gif NO!!Why does it say that hes deased!!that cant be so i love him! eh... oh well ill just have to find me another australian laughing out loud eek! I kno!HUGH!

Paola
laughing out loud laughing eek! laughing out loud GambitEVO you made me laugh so hard!!!!!!!!!!!

You recovered really fast, right??????????

GambitEVOFan1
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/laughing.gif Yup i almost forgot he was dead!

collosus

collosus
I will try to get rogues bio

collosus
Rogue has always been one of my favorite superheroines. There is something about her manner and the way she talks that just is really cool.

Rogue is a mutant from the X-Men universe by Marvel comics. She has the ability to absorb other mutants' powers or even regular humans' powers by touching them. If she holds the touch too long the absorbtion will be permanent, but normally what she gains will only be temporary. One interesting note is that powers she absorbs apparently permanently imprint upon her as she has had issues with manifesting previously absorbed abilities both on purpose and accidently.

At first she was basically a catch all for mutant abilities, but after fighting Ms. Marvel and permanently absorbing her superstrength, flight ability and invulnerability she is the woman she is today.

Rogue has had quite a time and once was an enemy of the X-Men, but now is a valuable member of the team. She is one of the core along with Cyclops, Wolverine, Jean Grey and of course Professor X.

Some of the more interesting adventures with Rogue occur in Marvel's What-Ifs. In one issue she absorbed the power of Captain America, Ms. Marvel and Thor. Whoa Nellie! She was neigh unstoppable at that point.

Rogue Origin
Rogue has had multiple origins as her character has been quite dynamic over the years. She has been part of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants as well as the X-Men and she has manifested quite a number of various powers as well.

Not only does she have multiple origins, she also has multiple birthplaces!? How can this be? Mainly since there is no canonical source. The Marvel Encyclopedia states she was born "in an unknown location in Georgia, USA". Yet, most comic references list Caldecott County, Mississippi as the place she was not only born, but grew up. Not once does Rogue ever state where she was born herself.

Apparently, she had a fairly normal childhood until she hit about 10 and manifested her mutant ability--the absorbtion of memories and powers via touch. Rogue was rudely awakened to her new life when Cody Robbins gave her her first kiss. Unfortunately for Cody, Rogue suddenly absorbed his mind and thoughts leaving them both unconcious and him in a coma from which he would never awaken. Cody eventually died, leaving him, as far as I know, one of only two people Rogue has killed with her power--the other being Ms. Marvel.

Thus ends the first origin and with the mention of Ms. Marvel we move to the second one...

After the incident with Cody, Rogue was quite frightened and alone. She took up with a lady named Mystique, who would end up raising Rogue througout her teenage years. She would also bring Rogue into the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. It was in this context Rogue met and battled Carol Danvers in her Ms. Marvel persona. The battle was quite spectacular with both women doing damage to each other that would kill any normal person. Marvel hits Rogue so hard she flies quite literally across town. In the end; however, Rogue wins by absorbing ALL of Ms. Marvels powers and mind--killing the superheroine. Ms. Marvel would eventually return in various forms: please see my page on Ms. Marvel for more info...

Rogue gained superstrength, invulnerability (bullets etc. harmless), flight and sadly a badly messed up mental state from Danvers. Carol had valiently fought this psychic issue for years and was doing pretty well at controlling it but now Rogue had it full force and she did NOT have experience dealing with it. This led her to some very sad and worrisome tales. However, in the end, she seems to have conquered it if such a thing is possible.

On a personal note, I really like the comic version of Rogue MUCH more than the movie version. Anna Paquin is great, she is beautiful and innocent looking, as Rogue should be. Yet, she is too meek. Rogue would never be that way. I can only hope that one day they will bring this movie character in line with the comics. Otherwise, Rogue will never be known to many people the way she is. Tough, sensitive and caring all leading to quite complex character and a lovely woman indeed

collosus
next magneto

shadowy_blue
Is it ok to post some pics !?!

http://www.angelfire.com/moon/daehkcid/x21.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/moon/daehkcid/xarmor.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/moon/daehkcid/x22.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/moon/daehkcid/x23.jpg

big grin

collosus
Real Name
Erik Magnus Lehnsherr
Place Of Birth
Unknown
Played By
Ian McKellen
Actor's Bio - Highlights -
Apt Pupil (1998) (Kurt Dussander), Gods and Monsters (1998) (James Whale), Richard III (1995) (Richard III).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Background

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By JOHN POWELL -- Jam! Showbiz

The antithesis of everything Professor X stands for, Magneto (The Master Of Magnetism) is one of the most powerful and deadly villains the world has ever seen. He is so formidable a foe that he has single-handedly battled many of Earth's superhero groups. Bent on world domination, his schemes are wide in scope and devastation. A survivor of the Holocaust, Magneto's view of the world was forever changed by the racism he experienced during World War Two. Magnus escaped to Israel where he first encountered Charles Xavier. Though the two agreed on preventing a similar fate from befalling mutants, their methods of doing so were drastically different. While Xavier believed in educating the public through peaceful means, Magneto saw mutants as the superior race. It is his view that mutants should unite and forcibly wrest control of the Earth. Magento has created groups such as The Brotherhood Of Evil Mutants to bring about this end.

Abilities:

Magnetic Control: Magneto holds power over any iron or iron-based metal. This includes human beings to some degree as they have iron in their blood. Magneto can bend and shape metal at will as well as levitate large objects such as motor vehicles and satellites.

Force Fields, Flight: Through his manipulation of the electro-magnetic spectrum, Magneto can create a force field around himself and also fly.

Energy Control: Energy forms such as heat, light and radiation can be harnessed by Magneto. He can fire the energy in devastating blasts from his hands.

Psionic Powers: Magneto has limited mind powers such as telepathy.

Science: Magneto has advanced skills in genetics, electronics, robotics, engineering, and computer sciences.

collosus
yes and ty sadowy blue

collosus
I will try jubilee nexts

collosus
Real Name
Jubilation Lee
Place Of Birth
United States Of America
Played By
Katrina Florece
None available

Background

An orphaned mall rat, Jubilee snuck into Xaiver's school by tailing the female X-Men. Jubilee assisted Wolverine in escaping from the clutches of a murderous band of cyborgs (The Reavers). Thankful for his rescue, Wolverine took Jubilee under his wing as an adopted daughter of sorts and introduced her to The X-Men. With no home to call her own, Jubilee enrolled in Professor X's school and became a part of the X-Men absorbing the knowledge of her elder teammates. Jubilee eventually left the X-Men to join a younger X-Men squad in training called Generation X.

Abilities:

Fireworks: Jubilee is able to generate multicolored, explosive "globs" of energy. These so-called fireworks can inflict damage and blind her foes.

collosus
some one esle do a bio or get pic because I did most of them

collosus
well here is shadowcat bio
Real Name
Katherine "Kitty" Pryde.
Place Of Birth
United States Of America
Played By
Sumela Kay
Simon Birch (1998) (Ann).

Background

Taking on the code names Ariel and Sprite, Katherine Pride was recruited by Professor X when she saved him from an assasination attempt. Older and wiser, she adopted the Shadowcat persona, forming the British mutant crimefighting team - Excaliber - with Captain Britain, Meggen, Phoenix and Nightcrawler.

Abilities:

Phasing: Shadowcat is capable of moving through solid objects. She must concentrate and can only maintain the "phase" for as long as she can hold her breath. Through intense training, she has learned to walk on air, disrupt electrical equipment and phase other people out with her touch. She has had a longstanding love affair with Colossus.

Computers: Shadowcat is a whiz at electronics and computer hardware, software design.

collosus
stroms turn her bioReal Name
Ororo Munroe
Place Of Birth
Egypt
Played By
Halle Berry
Why Do Fools Fall In Love (1998) (Zola Taylor), Bulworth (1998) (Nina), Losing Isaiah (1995) (Khaila Richards), The Flintstones (1994) (Sharon Stone), Boomerang (1992) (Angela), The Last Boy Scout, (1991) (Cory), Jungle Fever (1991) (Vivian).

Background

Ororo Munroe was orphaned as a small child. An air raid bombed her home killing her parents and burying her alive. The experience left an indelible mark on her life making her intensely afraid of closed in places. Living on the streets of Cairo as a thief, Ororo Munroe moved on to Kenya where her power to control the weather had tribal people there worshipping her as if she were a god. Moving to America, Ororo linked up with the X-Men. A respected and trusted member, she has assumed the role as their leader many times.

Abilities:

Weather Control: By commanding the weather conditions around her, Ororo can create fog, snow, rain, summon lightening, generate intense winds and summon storms.

Thief: Ororo has mastered the skills of lockpicking, pickpocketing, and is an accomplished escape artist.

shadowy_blue
can I just be a pic poster !?! LOL..laughing out loud stick out tongue

Comics Pyro pics..
http://www.geocities.com/zombiemyster2/PYRO2.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/zombiemyster2/py11.jpg
Pyro and his bestfriend Avalanche

http://www.geocities.com/zombiemyster2/py13.jpg
Pyro (he's about to die in this one) *sniff* sad

Evo Pyro
http://www.geocities.com/zombiemyster2/py5.jpg
ooohhh..he's so cute when he's pissed!!!

http://www.geocities.com/zombiemyster2/py2.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/zombiemyster2/py1.jpg

shadowy_blue
X1 Pyro (Alex Burton)
http://www.angelfire.com/celeb2/hotstuff0/alexb02.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/celeb2/hotstuff0/alexb01.jpg

X2 Pyro (Aaron Stanford)
http://www.bollywoodscreensavers.com/wallpapers/movies/imgs/x2_17.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/moon/daehkcid/xp06.jpg

http://pyrox2rox.freeservers.com/images/xc11.jpg

big grin

collosus
how do you get pic on the board?

shadowy_blue
You can do it like this:

------your address link here------

For example:

http://www.website.com/images/picture.jpg

Be sure that the link you will include has the jpg or gif at the end..those are for pics and images..html etc are for links and you will have to change IMG to URL.. wink

collosus
ty

collosus
oh and ty for the pics i am a fan collosus

collosus
could u get comic pic of collosus it does not mader if u dont ty

GambitEVOFan1
eek! OMG I LOVE THAT FIRST PYRO PIC!!Why didnt they keep him as Pyro!!Damn them!!Sum one gimme his number and ill cast him in a little movie of my own http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/laughing.gif

collosus
lol

collosus
laughing

shadowy_blue
Sure!! wink ..And no offense but just to let you know..it's spelled as Colossus...single L, double S..not the other way around... wink big grin

http://www.canoe.ca/MovieImagesX/colo.jpg

http://www.vitrex.net/~psy35/pics/colosus.jpg

http://hero.virtualave.net/a_colossus70.gif

http://www.vitrex.net/~psy35/pics/colosus1.gif

I think these are enough ?? wink

shadowy_blue
I think because he's too young-lookin' for Rogue and Iceman ?? And also because he doesn't have the bad boy look and attitude inside him. Look at him..he almost looks like an angel (not that I'm saying that Aaron looks like a demon LOL laughing out loud ) but yeah..seriously...maybe it's because of that.

Well, let's just be thankful that they didn't ruin Pyro. Aaron Stanford is also hot and a very good actor. He has the bad ass attitude in him. He's the perfect Pyro. Well, at least for the movie-verse. wink

GambitEVOFan1
No i think they did a horrible job on him thats the reason i didnt see X2 in theatres because they didnt make him australian and when my friend told me that i wouldnt go see it, because i love Pyro and i love that hes australian because i love australian guys**Hence loving hugh!!** so it just ruined it for me

Jason Horan
I'm Australian does that mean you love me GambitEVOFan1 big grin

GambitEVOFan1
eek! laughing Of course it does Jason!! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/in_love.gif

Jason Horan
hurray big grin

This calls for a dance Happy Dance

shadowy_blue
But he's not the only character in X2 as you already know..you mean you deliberately missed the whole damn movie in theatre just because you were delirious that they didn't made Pyro an Australian !?! And I know that I don't have the right to judge because I didn't see him act yet but I don't think Alex Burton will pull off an excellent Pyro..

On another note, even though they did casted Alex as Pyro in X2...do you even think they will make him Australian...I think not... wink

So the nationality thingy is neither Alex nor Aaron's fault. Not that I'm saying that you said it is, but...it seems to me that that's what you are implying.

GambitEVOFan1
embarrasment big grin

shadowy_blue
wink big grin

GambitEVOFan1
No No No!its a LONG story as to why i really missed the movie but part of the reason being Pyro wasnt Australian that really pissed me off because i have an obsession with australian guys like i said before. So at least they could have picked the hotter actor to play pyro if there not gunna make him australian but Nooo they had to go and pick the farthest thing from it! mad sorry..about that i got carried away neways im just pissed cuz i thought the actor was ugly and not australian**because if he was australian he wouldnt have been ugly**

Jason Horan
Like me i'm hot roll eyes (sarcastic)

shadowy_blue
okies...well, it's you...me?? I have a thing for English men..LOL...with a very strong accent!!! stick out tongue big grin

BTW, so you love Hugh Jackman then !?!..He's an Australian with a bloody bad ass accent!!! big grin

GambitEVOFan1
I believe it!! eek! I have never seen a bad lookin australian!!

Shadowy* eek! I LOVE HUGH!!And his Aussie accent!!!Oh man dont even get me started on him Ill go crazy!

shadowy_blue
LOL..yeah..he's really lovable...and droolable!!!

*starts titillating GambitEVOFan1* LOL...Hugh is so adorable...and sweet..and bad ass!!! waaahhh!!!! laughing out loud

GambitEVOFan1
AHH!!!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/lol1.gifMUST FIND HUGH!!**smashes thru wall looking for hugh**

Kes
Guys this thread is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic.
Better get back on topic before we reach 100 posts.

Jason Horan
Don't worry guys I got ya covered...Colossus died in a comic when he was with Magneto and the Brotherhood wink

Thats all I got big grin

frozen flame
Hm...Very informative. big grin

Oh yeah, in what comic did he inject himself with the cure for the Legacy Virus?

GambitEVOFan1
You always come and save the day Jason laughing

I have a dumb question about colossus confused iv heard that magneto killed his sister but then iv heard that he didnt, so which is it?? embarrasment

collosus
ty for the pic

Paola
Ilyana Rasputin "Magik" (not sure if she's Magik I or II or III or maybe IV... no just kidding) died from the Legacy Virus, that's why Colossus died to find a cure to it
Magik's best friend was Shadowcat big grin

GambitEVOFan1
Aww thats so sad ......humph oh well...

Blind-Enemy
havok EVOLUTIONName: Alex Masters (Summers)
Powers: Force blasts
Affiliation: Independent
First Episode: The Cauldron I
Must See Episodes: The Cauldron I and II, and Adrift
Originally from: Missouri
Known Family: Scott Summers aka Cyclops (Brother)
Voiced by: Matt Hill
A plane crash caused Scott Summers to lose his family, or so he thought. It turns out that his brother, Alex, also survived that crash and was adopted by the Masters family in Hawaii. Scott and his brother Alex were recently reunited, and Alex was invited to join the X-Men at the Institute, but he has chosen to stay with the Masters family.

The Summers brothers have very similar mutations. But where Scott's blasts are focused from his eyes, Alex is able to fire them off from his hands. Alex is also an expert surfer and is considering entering the pros.

Blind-Enemy

Blind-Enemy
actually , in the comics alex had an accident and felt on a coma, but with the help of professor x and carter( a new mutant kid) he came out of it.
also he was going to get marry to Polaris but he confess his love for Annie ( the school nurse), and them she became all wacko and tried to kill every one, but she was knockout by juggernaut

frozen flame
Didn't Colossus inject himself with the cure in hopes of preventing Illyana (sp?) from dying?

kohl
no, she died first. and colossus didn't know if injecting himself with the cure would actually work, but he did it anyway in memory of his sister, in a way.

collosus
thanx blind enemy

collosus
i think of doing polaris

collosus

Apoc87
hey i'm gonna do apacolypse x-men evolution

Name: En Sabah Nur
Powers:molecular manipulation,absorption,creates forcefeilds, imortality
First Episode: Dark horizons II
Must See Episodes: Mindbender, Under lock and Key, Dark Horizons I and II, Impact
Originaly From: Egypt
Known Family: none
En Saba Nur, originaly a nameless gray-skinned mutant, was abandoned at birth to die in the harsh Egyptian desert. His cries, however, were heard. He was rescued by a tribe of bandits led by a warior named Baal. Baal named him En Saba Nur, maening"the first one". Under Baal's tutelage and protection, En Saba Nur became a powerful, almost invincible warrior. No one could touch him because of his mutant prowess. During this time, the Pharoh Rama-Tut fell from the skies, carrying with him a great futuristic technology, which he used to conquer his part of egypt. however, when word came to him of En Saba Nur, he ordered his destruction, for his own safety. Rama-Tut's warriors killed all of the bandits, including Baal, but En Saba Nur survived and was enraged. He renamed himself that day: Apacolypse, because none could withstand his wrath. Rama-tut fled, presumably back through time from where he had come, leaving his technology behind, which apocalypse then took as his own. He intended to use one such artifact, the Eye of Ages, to " reshape the world in his image." However, his life was drained from the device upon its activation, and his servents betrayed Apocalyps, sealing him inside. They buried him high up in the Himalayan mountains, behind three scaled doors, in the hopes he would never be freed again.
However, in the present, Apocalypse's servent Mesmero has recovered all three keys, and opened all three doors. More than that, he has restored Apocalypse's power through roge, and now the First One, th most powerful mutant ever, has been freed to roam the Earth once more. He has already started his evil work, based at the oldest Mayan pyramid in mexico, and at a pyramid in China. No one knows what he is doing, because of a powerful sheild protecting his new fortress. And th world must now wait helplessly to see what Apocalypse will unleash.

Hegemon875
Cant wait until he emerges.

kohl
to any of the apocalypse fans: can you recommend the astonishing x-men series set in aoa? (please make a new thread for reviews, i'd love to read some.)

Kes
I'm thinking of changing the name of this sig to x-men info. what you you guys think?

kohl
that would be more accurate.

GambitEVOFan1
yes Sounds good, hasnt been much bout collosus

Paola
Yeah do it Kes!!! But how obout X-Men Bios???? So if we find a pic in the X-Men Pics thread of someone we don't know (like that OrphanMaker guy or Lil Diamond).... we can come here and ask for bios!!!!! yes Kes do it!!! do it!!! I support you!!!! KES!! KES!!! KES!!! embarrasment

LeAtHerRFace
Colossus is just one strong big ass metal dude!

Paola
How about the Orphan Maker bio?

VallejoKid707
Heres one

Orphan-Maker

Real Name-- Peter (full name unrevealed)

Class-- hi-tech villain

Affiliations-- X-villain , lackey to the Nanny

Scale of Operations-- New York, greater US

Occupation-- criminal / presumably still a minor

Powers-- Orphan-Maker may be a mutant, but has yet to exhibit powers aside from those of his hi-tech battlesuit. Also, he presumably has had his age frozen, so that he remains intellectually and physically a child. Peter's suit is highly resistent to most form of attack, and has certain reflective properties that allow him to deflect energy attacks such as Cyclops' optic blasts. Orphan-Maker is equipped with large guns that fire destructive energies.

Peter was later given a new suit when his old one became to big for him. This suit was more larger and more powerful- than the previous battlesuit, such as having the capability of forming guns out of its hands. It is not revealed whether or not Peter is sealed inside the suit as he was in his original one.

History-- The full story behind the Orphan-Maker has yet to be revealed. Apparently, Peter was held captive in Mister Sinister's "orphanage" for some purpose, but Mr. Sinister had instead decided that Peter was too uncontrollable and must be killed. Somehow, the cyborg Nanny discovered this and rescued Peter, making him into the first of her "Lost Boys (and Girls.)" Then, under Nanny's direction, Peter, as the Orphan-Maker, began to kill the parents of young mutants (and thus "orphan-ing" them,) kidnapping them, and abducting them to Nanny.

Under Nanny's direction, Orphan-Maker has clashed with X-factor, X-men, and members of the Fantastic Four and the Avengers

He later showed up in France where he was going to kill Cartier St. Croix, the father of the mutant known as M. But before he fired. his glove(and gun) fell of. He later returned to Nanny and told her about this. She said that it meant that he was growing up.

Nanny then built him a new more powerful suit which he used to abduct a deformed young mutant who was holding his classmates hostage. He was however stopped by the young mutant team Generation X and he fled.

Hegemon875
Sadly I only own the graphic novel Generation Next: Ultimate Edition from the AoA series but am desperately searching for more. Gen. Next includes From the Top, Hither Comes the Sugar Man, It Only Hurts When I Sing, and Bye.
And I might just make that thread.

kohl
that's alright. thanks anyway.

Paola
Thanx Vallejo!!!! big grin

Mystique
hey can you tell me a bio of Nightcrawler from x-men evolution and the kurt from the comic

Paola
blink isn't enough with the Nightcrawler thread?????????

Mystique
well i can ask here can't i i mean this is called x-men bios and i want a bio on Kurt

Jason Horan
Sounds like a plan! big grin

maifoshis
give me a bio for rogue somebody

GambitEVOFan1
I want a bio on Domino but Noooo...... No one cares about Domino sad

kohl
rogue bio (from marvel universe handbook)

Very little is known about life of the young mutant known as Rogue before she discovered her superhuman power. She grew up in Caldecott County, Mississippi, near the banks of the Mississippi River. One day she was kissing a boy named Cody Robbins under a tree by the river. When she kissed him, he fell unconscious, and she discovered that her mind was filled with Robbins' memories. Unable to shut them out, she fled. After a while, Robbins' memories faded away in her mind, but this is how Rogue began to learn that she had developed the mutant power to absorb a person's memories and abilities by touching him or her with her bare skin. Moreover, she learned that she could not control this ability.

Rogue was somehow contacted by the mutant villain Mystique, who took her under her wing and raised her as her own, coming to regard Rogue as a surrogate daughter. Mystique was also the leader of the second Brotherhood of Evil Mutants and led Rogue to join the team. Mystique assigned Rogue to ambush her enemy, the costumed adventurer known as Ms. Marvel (now, Warbird) and to absorb the latter's superhuman powers so that Rogue could use them in an attempt to free other members of the Brotherhood from prison. Rogue battled Ms. Marvel and absorbed her memories and superhuman powers, but something went wrong, and the transfer became permanent, rather than temporary, as is usual with Rogue. Hence, Rogue permanently possessed the superhuman powers, and memories of the original Ms. Marvel, and Carol Danvers, the first Ms. Marvel, permanently lost those powers (although, with the aid of Professor Charles Xavier, Danvers later regained most of her memories.) In absorbing Ms. Marvel's powers and memories, Rogue, going temporarily insane, threw the defeated, unconscious Danvers from the Golden Gate Bridge, the site of their battle. Danvers, however, survived.

Alongside the Brotherhood, Rogue battled the hero teams X-Men and the Avengers as well as the heroes Spider-Woman (now, simply Jessica Drew), the Dazzler, and Rom. However, Rogue was anguished over the fact that she could not control her absorption power. Moreover, she feared she was going insane because she could not rid herself of Carol Danvers' memories and emotional patterns, and often was unsure whether her emotional reactions were her own or Danvers'. The Brotherhood was unable to provide her with sufficient help, and so, in anguish, she begged Professor Charles Xavier, mentor of her enemies, the X-Men, for aid. Xavier admitted her into the X-Men on a provisional basis, and she quickly proved herself to be a loyal, brave, and capable member of the team. Rogue soon became a full-fledged member of the X-Men, and adventured with them for a long tenure. Although she has still not learned how to control her absorption power (if indeed it is at all possible for her to learn how to do so.)

Later, during a battle with the mutant-hunting robot Master Mold, Rogue was forced through the extra-dimensional portal known as the Siege Perilous. The mystic portal physically separated her psyches, placing Rogue free of Danvers in the Antarctic paradise called the Savage Land. After learning to survive without her powers from Ms. Marvel, Rogue encountered the Danvers' personality, embodied by a decomposing body and arguing that the two psyches could not exist separately. Rogue was saved by the mutant villain Magneto, who claimed to have killed the Danvers body thus restoring those powers to Rogue without the side effect of the split personality. Rogue joined Magneto and Savage Land protector Ka-zar and espionage agency SHIELD in battling the Savage Land villain Zaladane. Magneto and Rogue began to form a romantic relationship, but when Magneto killed Zaladane at the cumulation of the battle, Rogue realized their love could not be justified, and she left him.

Although the X-Men appeared scattered across the world, Rogue was among those X-associates assembled to stop the villainous Shadow King from invading mutant research facility at Muir Island. She then rejoined the X-Men and continued to adventure with them for a long tenure. During this time, she was courted by her teammate Gambit, and she began to return his intentions even though she would continually deny their relationship due to the side-effects of her powers.

After many months, however, Rogue did indeed kiss Gambit, but she discovered Gambit possessed a dark secret, knowledge she gained when she absorbed Gambit's memories. Distraught, she left Gambit and the X-Men to wander the United States. She had a few adventures, and at one point, she and X-Man Nightcrawler learned the true facts of his relationship with Mystique. Rogue later encountered the man known as Joseph, believing him to be an amnesiac and rejuvenated Magneto. She returned with him to the X-Men, and even entertained notions of romantic intentions to him. (However, Joseph's true nature as a clone of Magneto was later revealed prior to his death.)

Rogue continued to adventure with the X-Men, and rekindled her romance with Gambit. After crashing into Antarctica after a space-faring mission, Rogue finally declared her love to Gambit, but her kiss revealed Gambit's secret to her-- he had been associated with the villainous Mr. Sinister and his team of massacring Marauders. Rogue left Gambit behind in Antarctica and returned to the X-Men's mansion headquarters. Eventually, Gambit would make his way back to the X-Men and reconcile with them and Rogue. Rogue then helped Gambit rid himself of a parasitic psychic entity he had bonded with while in Antarctica.

Continually a member of the X-Men, Rogue more recently found herself in a position of leadership as one of the most senior members of the team. She led the team through several adventures. She appeared to have been developing romantic intentions with teammate Colossus prior to his supposed death at the hands of the villain Apocalypse.

During an adventure when Earth was declared a penal colony for the universe's criminals, Rogue saved a girl from attacking aliens. The girl was actually Z'Cann, a mutant alien Skrull and member of the X-Men's allies of Cadre K. Z'Cann was badly wounded, and in order to transfer Xavier's message to Rogue, she touched Rogue's bare skin, using her own telepathic powers to facilitate the memory transfer. However, due to Rogue's powers, she absorbed not only Z'Cann's memories but also her Skrull shape-shifting powers.

Shortly afterward, Rogue began uncontrollably manifesting the powers of various people that she had touched over the years, forcing her to take certain safeguards, such as wearing ruby quartz glasses similar to the X-Men's Cyclops. About the same time, the X-Men discovered the existence of the diaries of the mutant seer, Destiny, and Rogue joined a contingent of X-Men dedicated to searching for the so-called "Books of Truth."

This group later encountered an extradimensional warlord named Khan who was attempting to invade Earth. One of her new teammates, Sage, used her powers to jump-start Rogue's ability to control her multiple powers. Sage agreed, making Rogue into a one-woman army, able to exhibit multiple powers at once.

Gambit joined the group only to be captured and used to open a portal for Khan's fellow aliens from Dimension X. At the end of the battle, the temple in which Gambit was imprisoned was collapsing. Rogue and Gambit were attacked by X-Men's enemy Vargas. As Gambit lay near death, he was brought back to life by Rogue, using healing abilities she had previously absorbed. The experience, however, left the powers of both Rogue and Gambit spent. Rogue appeared to have burned out all of her powers entirely, including her own ability to siphon others. Together, Rogue and Gambit parted company with the X-Men to pursue their own relationship.

kohl
domino bio (from marvel universe handbook)

Domino is believed to be a runaway youth whose complete life story may still be unrevealed. In her first juvenile record, she was picked up in Seattle for shoplifting, giving the name Jessica Marie Costello, but escaped the authorities. Later, a woman of similar abilities appeared in the Asian state of Madripoor, fighting in combat arenas there under a stage name. At some point, she was recruited by the United States National Security Agency where she adopted the name Domino, becoming a government agent.

During this time, she was hired to guard a man named Milo Thurman against terrorist threats. Thurman was targeted due to his ability to predict world events and shifts in the balance of powers between governments. During the course of her assignment, the two fell in love and were presumably married. Thurman claims to have coined her nickname Domino and also her alias Beatrice, after the character from Dante's Inferno. When Thurman was forced deeper underground after a raid by the organization AIM, the two were forced to part and Thurman was told that Domino died in the raid.

Domino disappeared from public view, although some time later a familiar looking woman calling herself Luisa Mendoza took five casinos for approximately 1.2 million dollars. It was also presumed that Domino, under the guise of Samantha Wu, worked shortly thereafter as an executive businesswoman for the Fujikawa Corporation for six months. Others claimed to know her as Elena Vladescu, seen with a Russian Ambassador moments before his mysterious death at an embassy party. Domino went on to join the mercenary group called the Six Pack, where she met the hero Cable and began their life-long friendship. The couple parted company after the Six Pack disbanded, but remained in contact with each other.

Cable later formed the group X-Force from the remnants of another group, the New Mutants, and asked Domino to join him. Domino served with X-Force for a long tenure, but in actuality, Domino was at some point kidnapped by agents of the villain Tolliver (a cover of Cable's son Genesis) and replaced by the mutant shape-shifter, Copycat. Copycat was conditioned to believe herself to be Domino, and remained indistinguishable from her. As such, it remains unclear at which point Domino was replaced. Eventually, the ruse was revealed, and Cable tracked Tolliver down and freed Domino. He asked Domino to return to X-Force while he sought for Tolliver, who had escaped. Domino succeeded, after searching for them by way of her former allies of the Six Pack.

Domino left X-Force when she learned that Milo Thurman was found and taken by the villains Donald Pierce and Lady Deathstrike, leaders of the cyborg group Reavers. Although she was able to defeat the Reavers, Domino was unable to save Thurman from the fatal effects of Pierce's machines designed to steal his unique talent.

Domino soon returned to X-Force, but eventually left the group as they drifted from their paramilitary beginnings. She returned to help the team on occasion, such as in defeating the Blob who was acting on behalf of the menace known as Onslaught. When Cable was not part of the group, Domino often acted as the de facto leader of X-Force.

Later, during the government-sponsored mutant-hunting program called Operation: Zero Tolerance, Domino was captured and tortured by Ekatarina Gryaznova, who was transformed into a cybernetic Prime Sentinel through the O: ZT program. Gryaznova was a part of a rogue CIA faction that Domino had destroyed during one of her past exploits, and Gryaznova sought revenge. She confronted Domino with what is to believed to be her past history (detailed above), but Domino referred to it as "at least 80% wrong." Domino escaped but learned she was implanted with a device that disrupted her mutant powers over probability. About the same time, Domino was sought by the mutant Jesse Aaronson, who agreed to help Domino track down Gryaznova (now known as Gryphon) if she would help him find his brother. The two failed and Domino was captured. Jesse then asked for help from Domino's former teammates, X-Force, who helped Jesse rescue Domino. The two joined X-Force, and soon battled Jesse's brother and his team of mutants called the New Hellions.

Eventually, Domino left X-Force to return to freelance mercenary work. She later was possessed by the alien Aentaros so that she could kill its enemy, Randall Shire. Cable confronted her and managed to thwart Aentaros' plan. Later still, Domino was targeted by the assassin Marcus Tsung, whose power could slay a person with a simple look. Domino sought X-Force's help, and recovered with help from an alien organism that had attached itself to her. X-Force defeated Tsung and the alien organism but was believed to have died during the process.

However, Domino and other members of X-Force reappeared to challenge the current government-sponsored X-Force over a dispute from the common name. Domino and her teammates escaped after the encounter.

Paola
I can't believe I read all of it.......

Blind-Enemy

Paola
Belladonna

Full Name: Belladonna Boudreaux
Affiliation: Assassins' Guild (New Orleans)
Relatives: Marius (father, deceased), Julian (brother, deceased), Remy LeBeau (Gambit, ex-husband)
Powers & History: Belladonna possesses plasma blasts and some sort of spell-casting ability. She also has some psionic powers. Bel was Gambit's childhood sweetheart, but when they were forced to marry as part of an alliance, he left, and the marriage was never consummated. When next she saw Gambit, Belladonna had somehow acquired her powers (presumably from Candra's elixirs), and was nearly killed by the Brood. Gambit healed her with a potion, but Rogue accidentally touched her, and some of her personality was transferred to Rogue. After her father's death, Bel took over leadership of the Assassin's Guild, and abducted Cody, the boy put into a coma by Rogue during her power's initial manifestation. This lured Rogue down South, as intended, with Remy following close behind. Belladonna was then manipulated by Candra into fighting Rogue without powers. Rogue won, but left the Assassins' Guild in grief when Cody died. Belladonna remained head of the Guild and has been building its resources up with good contracts. Most recently, though, she accepted a contract to kill Gambit, bringing her once more into conflict with the man she hates and loves with equal passion. Bel and Remy ended up trapped in a collapsed building, where they reconciled their differences and agreed to unify their guilds. Bel is now Viceroy of the Unified Guilds.

GambitEVOFan1
eek! thank u Kohl!!

kohl
sure.

Blind-Enemy

Blind-Enemy

Blind-Enemy

Hegemon875
http://marvel.com/bios/xtras/bio_titles/bio_title_juggernaut.gif

Cain Marko is a human juggernaut. Once he begins moving in a certain direction, no power on Earth can stand in his way. Scientists would classify him as an "irresistible force" -- and when he gets a head of steam, there's no object he can't move. A mystically empowered human, Juggernaut has long harbored resentment toward his stepbrother, Charles Xavier -- the telepathic, telekinetic mentor of the masked, mutant X-Men. He has clashed with his stepbrother's heroic charges repeatedly through the years -- but on occasion, he's also been called upon to save the universe!

Group Affiliation: None
Base of Operations: Mobile
First Appearance: X-Men (Vol. 1) #12 (1965)

Height: 6'10
Weight: 900 lbs.
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Red

Powers: The Juggernaut possesses untold power, mystical in nature, which enhances his strength and grants him an extraordinary degree of resistance to all forms of injury. Once he begins moving in a certain direction, no force on Earth can stop him -- only slow his pace. Sustained by the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak, Cain Marko can survive indefinitely without food, water or oxygen. However, Juggernaut is vulnerable to magical forces of sufficient strength. Without his helmet, constructed of an unknown mystical metal, he is susceptible to psionic attack.

History:

Cain Marko has wasted his entire adult life attempting to escape the shadow of his stepbrother, Professor X. Cain's father married Charles Xavier's widowed mother, presumably for her wealth, and took up residence in the family's Westchester mansion. A cruel and spiteful boy, Cain came to live with the family shortly thereafter.

Cain grew to hate his new stepbrother, mostly because his father favored Charles, and took to bullying the younger boy. As punishment, Cain's father beat him. Inexperienced at the use of his fledgling telepathic abilities, Charles could not control or terminate his contact with Cain's mind during these periods of pain. Somehow, Cain sensed that Charles had invaded his thoughts. Believing he had done so deliberately, Cain came to regard his stepbrother as an enemy. Over time, Cain grew increasingly resentful of Charles' scholastic and athletic achievements, and envious of his telepathic talents.

Drafted into military service, Cain served in the same unit as Charles. When Cain deserted under fire, Charles pursued his stepbrother, hoping to convince him to return of his own accord. Charles followed Cain into a cave that housed the lost temple of Cyttorak, a powerful mystical entity. Lured by greed and delusions of grandeur, Cain unearthed a large red ruby. Empowered by the gem, he was transformed into a superhuman being. Just then, an enemy bombardment caused a cave-in. Charles escaped, but Cain was buried under several thousand tons of rock. Eventually, he dug himself free with his newfound powers and made his way to America.

Lacking his stepbrother's moral fiber, Juggernaut turned his newfound strength against Charles and his X-Men. Each time they clashed, the heroes managed to beat back his bull rush. Often, Juggernaut worked with mutant terrorist Black Tom Cassidy, whom he befriended while in prison.

Cain remains little more than a super-powered thug. For all his physical strength, Juggernaut lacks strength of character. Despite his yearning for power, he has squandered his supernaturally enhanced abilities out of petty jealousy. Still, Charles holds out hope that Juggernaut will one day gain a better sense of understanding for the mutant plight, if not acquire a newfound respect for life and human dignity.

_CYCLOPS_

Hegemon875
Now thats a long bio!

Paola
GO Cyclops!!! Happy Dance

bester
ehem... I wish I can search for stories like those too!

Paola
The Stepford Cuckos bio please.................. big grin

kohl
These five twin girls form a very powerful telepathic entity when they are joined together. Emma Frost took them under her wing. They have the painful practice to finish the sentences for their interlocutors (telepathy) and speech all at the same time. The names of only two of them are known: Sophie and Esme.

Paola
ok big grin
thanx kohl

kohl
sure.

Blind-Enemy

bester
very resourceful _CYCLOPS_ !!!

nice work!

thorncrawler
could anyone do a bio of husk?

maifoshis
Affiliation: X-Men
Previous Affiliations: X-Corps, Generation X
Relatives: Zebulon (father, deceased), Lucinda, (mother), Samuel (Cannonball, brother), Joelle (sister), Elisabeth (sister), Josh (brother), Zachariah (brother), one other unnamed sibling
Powers & History: As her codename implies, Husk can shed her skin to reveal another form underneath. Technically, Paige is an omnimorph, but she still has much to learn about her powers and their potential. Recently, she has been able to "husk" into more and more varied forms, some of which come with additional abilities, like super-speed.
Paige's first exposure to the mutant world came during the "Younghunt," the "game" in which the Upstarts competed to capture the remaining members of the New Mutants and the Hellions. Paige saw the abduction of her brother Sam (Cannonball) and his then-girlfriend Boom-Boom and resolved to find them. At the end of the chase, she confronted the Gamesmaster, who was running the Younghunt and challenged him not to kill the captured mutants, but to instead compete with the other mutant leaders (Xavier, Cable, Magneto, Sinister, etc.) to shape the next generation of mutants. The Gamesmaster accepted, and everyone was released.

Paige got little respite, however, as she was herself kidnaped by the Phalanx shortly thereafter. At this point, she met the teens who would later join her in Generation X: M, Skin, Jubilee and Synch, as well as Clarice Ferguson, who died defending her friends from Harvest.

Paige then joined the Massachussetts Academy, and became enamored of new recruit Chamber, though they never really progressed their relationship past one kiss Paige gave him while drunk. Paige was an over-achiever in the Academy, determined to make the X-Men team as soon as possible. She read constantly and tried to cover up her Southern/Midwestern accent as much as possible. Following Synch's death, Paige became a computer expert and set up search programs to monitor the news for anti-mutant incidents, leading to the last few mission Generation X went on before the school closed.

At that time, Paige intended to travel to the American Northwest and participate in some environmental group's activities. Whether she ever did so is unknown, but a few months later she appeared as a member of the X-Corps along with M and Jubilee. Technically "recruits," the girls were there to see what Banshee was really up to. When the X-Men arrived as well, Paige reconciled somewhat with Chamber, though her exact feelings towards him still seemed a little unclear. When the X-Corps fell apart due to Mystique's treachery, Husk ended up back at the Mansion, and became sort of a junior team member. Doing some more research into environmental blights, she found that Worthington Enterprises was to blame for many of the ones in the area. She confronted Archangel about it, but then they were attacked by werewolf mutants and nearly killed. In fact, Husk appeared to have died, but Archangel's blood healed her. During this period, Husk developed a huge crush on Warren, and is eager to pursue a relationship with him. More interestingly, she claimed to have seen Psylocke while "dead" and told Archangel that Betsy wanted him to move on.

thorncrawler
cheers

Paola
She should stay away from my Angel mad

SK88728
Please, those of you who don't know anything about the comics for the x-men ask questions. And those of you who know tons about the comics help us out with understanding things that revolving around the comics. Thank you. rolling on floor laughing

SK88728
First question, what is with this Phoenix thing?! What the f**k? :/

kohl
do you mean dark phoenix?

VallejoKid707
here read this:

Phoenix Force

Not to be confused with Phoenix (Baron Zemo) or Phoenix (Jean Grey) or Phoenix (Rachel Summers)

Class: abstract entity

Affiliations: X-Men, physically bonded to Jean Grey, Rachel Summers, and Madelyne Pryor

Scale of Operations: universe-wide

Powers: The Phoenix Force is a cosmic entity whose true range of power seems nearly omnipotent from a human perspective. It is capable of existing on a plane far above humans, and has typically manifested to perform powers on behalf of humans such as Feron and Jean Grey. The Phoenix Force performed such effects as world-wide telepathy, telekinesis on a molecular level, travel through space, and even planetary destruction.

History: The Phoenix Force is actually a cosmic entity of great power, the sum total of life yet unborn in this dimension. The Force had remained dormant, unnamed, and insentient until making contact with the Earth magician known as Feron.

Feron developed a relationship with the entity, and later accessed its power in order to fight his mentor, Necrom, who wanted to compress the alternate realities of Earth into a singularity and harness the resultant eruption of energy and giving himself the power of a god. Necrom instead stole a portion of the Phoenix for himself and killed Feron, and the Phoenix Force fled back into space. Necrom created the "Anti-Phoenix" by incubating this portion of the Phoenix with a portion of his own life essence for future use.

The Phoenix Force remained dormant for countless years until it sensed the anguish of the Earth female Jean Grey, a.k.a. the mutant hero known as Marvel Girl and member of the X-men.

When the X-men were kidnapped by Steven Lang's robotic Sentinels and taken aboard Lang's space station, the X-men had to escape back to Earth aboard a space shuttle during a solar radiation storm. The design of the craft required the pilot to sit in an area without protective shielding. Jean Grey volunteered to be pilot, figuring her powers would hold back the radiation. But the radiation proved to be too great, and Grey began to succumb.

It was long believed that Grey was transformed by this incident into a more powerful mutant with the code-name Phoenix. In reality, the Phoenix Force had responded to Grey's anguish and telepathic calls for help as she was dying aboard the space shuttle, and, curious about this phenomenon called "humanity," appeared before her, shaping its form and consciousness after Grey's own. The Force told Grey that she was dying, but that by taking the Force's hands, Grey would gain her "heart's desire." What Grey most wanted was to save the lives of the X-men and herself. She held onto the Phoenix Force's arm and fell into a coma-like state. Simultaneously, the entity fully took on both the form and the memories and personality of Jean Grey, and placed Grey within a cocoon, which rested for years at the bottom of Jamaica Bay while Grey's injuries healed completely.

The Phoenix Force believed itself to be Jean Grey, and after a period of recuperation, continued to adventure alongside the X-men code-named as the Phoenix. It also perpetuated the love Grey had with teammate Scott Summers, a.k.a. the hero Cyclops.

Later, the Phoenix Force fell victim to psychic manipulation by the villain Mastermind, who was attempting to prove his worthiness to become a member of the world-dominating Inner Circle of the Hellfire Club by mesmerizing Phoenix into becoming its new Black Queen. He psychically induced dark, repressed desires from within Grey's subconscious to come to the surface of Phoenix Force's mind. Although Phoenix finally freed itself of Mastermind's control, it was unable to prevent the dark side of Grey's personality with the full power of the Phoenix Force behind it, from overwhelming her, not having had the training necessary to repress it. Grey's true personality was submerged more fully than before, and Phoenix became the malevolent Dark Phoenix. After Dark Phoenix wreaked incredible devastation, it was to be put on trial by a galactic court for destroying the planet of the D'Bari. Finally, however, Grey's true personality reasserted control of Phoenix once more, and, before Cyclops' horrified eyes, Phoenix committed suicide rather than revert to Dark Phoenix.

The Phoenix Force creature compelled itself to believe it was indeed Grey, whose personality it had assumed. It has been theorized that it was the entity's own power rebelling against the duplicate of Grey's personality it had given itself that caused it to become Dark Phoenix. When Phoenix committed suicide, it was acting exactly as Grey herself would have done.

A small portion of the Phoenix Force survived and rushed to Jamaica Bay, where the real Jean Gray slept. It tried to enter Jean's body, but Jean rejected it because it still bore images of death and destruction. Desperate, it sensed a clone and rushed to it. The clone, created by the villain Mr. Sinister, eventually was named Madelyne Pryor. The Phoenix Force portion remained dormant, only occasionally being tapped into to save Madelyne from the mutant-killing Marauders. Eventually, Pryor's full power was awakened by the demon N'Astrish, and she used it to become the Goblin Queen, trying to kill Jean Grey and the X-men. Ultimately defeated, the dying Pryor forced Jean into a mental lock, meaning to carry Jean to her death alongside her. Suddenly, the portion of the Phoenix Force within Pryor offered Jean a deal. If Jean would allow it to enter her, the Phoenix Force would break the mental lock and save Jean from death. Jean reluctantly agreed, and Pryor died alone. This portion of the Phoenix Force reawakened Jean's telepathy which was believed lost, but whether Jean truly retains the Phoenix Force remains unclear.

The Phoenix Force presumably returned to its dormant state, but was later somehow accessed by a future version of Kate Pryde, the X-man known as Shadowcat. Pryde asked it to merge with Rachel Summers, the daughter of Jean Grey in this alternate timeline. The merger boosted Rachel's time-displacement powers, enabling her to escape into the present of this reality, although it had the side-effect of fracturing her memories and psyche. Still housing the Phoenix Force, Rachel Summers, also code-named Phoenix, joined the X-men, although she was later kidnapped by the extradimensional alien Mojo and rescued by friends who eventually became the team Excalibur.

Months later, Rachel and Excalibur discovered the truth that they were specifically chosen to prevent a pan-reality catastrophe. At the same time, Rachel discovered the nature of the Phoenix Force by fighting the sorcerer Necrom (a.k.a. the Anti-Phoenix) for the right to access the Force. The battle left Rachel near death, but it was the presence of the Phoenix Force that kept her that way. The Phoenix Force encountered the cosmic entity Death, which revealed the source of its power as the source of life-yet-unborn. Convinced that it was its selfish desire to experience humanity that was keeping Rachel near death, the Phoenix Force restored her to health and to her teammates, departing from Rachel entirely. With the Phoenix Force gone, Summers' fractured memories were also healed.

It is suggested, however, that Rachel Summers, who later ended up residing in an apocalyptic alternate future as Mother Askani, is still able to access the power of the Phoenix Force. Whether or not this is true after Summers' subsequent trip back to the present remains unrevealed. Also left unrevealed is the association of the Phoenix Force with Jean Grey. It is possible that, now that Rachel Summers has severed her ties to the Force, that Grey has found herself able to access its power.

SK88728
WOW! Taht was really helpful. I tryed looking it up on the internet, but I got nothing out of any of it. Can you answer me one more question? angel

SK88728
Thanks for the e-mail saying yes... lol. Is it true that Scott thinks Jean is dead and goes for her clone or someone else?

VallejoKid707
yes its true

VallejoKid707
heres jean's clone bio

Madelyne Pryor

Breifly known as Anodyne and the Goblin Queen

Class: mutant clone

Affiliations: X-associate , ex-wife of Cyclops , mother of Cable , creation of Mr. Sinister

Scale of Operations: New York City

Powers: As a clone of the mutant Jean Grey (aka Phoenix), Madelyne Pryor had the superhuman abilities of telepathy and telekinesis, although this remain unrevealed for many years.

As Anodyne, Madelyne Pryor was magically endowed with the power to cure any disease, heal any wound, and even correct genetic aberrations that caused pain or discomfort.

As the Goblin Queen, Pryor fully accessed the portion of the cosmic entity known as the Phoenix Force that was somehow bonded to her. As such, Pryor possessed near-cosmic enhancements of the latent telepathy and telekinesis. Pryor was thus able to control her immediate environment, transform other people and objects into demons, create force fields and fire destructive blasts of force. She was also given a horde of demons to control.

History: The woman known as Madelyne Pryor was actually a clone of Jean Grey, the mutant hero known as Phoenix and member of the team known as the X-men. She was created by the mysterious villain known as Mr. Sinister. He created the clone in his secret base located beneath an orphanage in Omaha, Nebraska, although it remains unclear at what point Mr. Sinister was able to gain the genetic material to grow the clone, presumably before Jean Grey was replaced by entity known as the Phoenix Force.

The clone itself exhibited none of Jean's powers, and it had none of her memories. Then came the day when the Phoenix Force, after taking Jean's place, allowed itself to be killed on the Blue Area of the Moon. A small portion of the Phoenix Force survived and rushed to Jamaica Bay, where the real Jean Gray slept in a healing pod. It tried to enter Jean's body, but Jean rejected it because it still bore images of death and destruction. Desperate, it sensed the clone and rushed to it. The surprised Sinister watched a fiery phoenix form surround the clone. The clone cried out "Scott" and then passed out. Sinister soon learned about Jean Grey's fate and the Phoenix Force and came up with a plan. He intended to mate his clone with Grey's boyfriend and teammate Cyclops (Scott Summers,) which would hopefully produce a powerful mutant offspring that Sinister could control.

Implanted with false memories, Pryor became an airline stewardess living in New York, unaware of her true nature. Summers, still in mourning for Jean, was surprised to see Pryor, Jean's splitting image. Soon, the two were married and Summers left the X-men, moved with Pryor to Anchorage, Alaska.

At one point, Pryor and Summers were drawn into the X-Men's battle with the Asgardian trickster god, Loki, and Madelyne was exposed to the magical Fire Fountain. She emerged visibly changed, calling herself Anodyne, and possessing the ability to cure diseases and heal others. The X-Men and their allies, the Canadian heroes Alpha Flight thwarted Loki's plan and Madelyne was returned to normal.

The two lived in happiness and had a son, Nathan. Then, Jean Grey was found and restored to life. Discovering this, the emotionally disturbed Summers left Pryor and his child suddenly and inexplicably, soon joining Jean and the other original X-men in forming the hero team X-factor.

Pryor eventually saw news reports about X-factor and realized what had happened. Angry and bitter, she refused to talk to Summers when he called her. At this point, Sinister felt that it was time to claim the baby and kill Pryor. He arranged for Pryor to be on a special flight and somehow mentally compelled her to take the baby along. During one of the flight's stops, Pryor was attacked by Sinister's mutant-hunting team, the Marauders. She escaped, subconsciously using the powers granted her by the Phoneix Force, although the baby was captured by the Marauders. The X-men, investigating Pyror's disappearance, rescued Pryor from the Marauders. About the same time, Summers tried to reconcile with his wife, only to find his wife missing and their home destroyed.

Pryor agreed to stay with the X-men for protection, and was on hand when the X-men battled the demon known as the Adversary. In order to stop the villain, Pryor and the X-men seemingly sacrificed their lives. Summers watched the sacrifice on the television, and believed his wife was dead. In reality, she and the X-men were resurrected by the extradimensional goddess Roma. Pryor then joined the X-men in their move to an abandoned base in Australia.

One night, while she was working with the advanced computer system, she fell asleep and was somehow contacted by the Limbo demon lord, N'Astrish. Sensing her power and her inner bitterness, the demon offered her power for revenge. She gave into the dark portion of her soul, and took him up on the bargain. N'Astrish somehow used dark Limbo magic to fully awaken the latent powers Pryor possessed. Pryor then began to corrupt the X-men from within. She censored incoming news about X-factor, only allowing the X-men to know the worst. Pryor also seduced her teammate and Scott's brother, Havok.

Pryor later joined N'Astirsh in organizing and implementing a demonic invasion of New York, calling herself the Goblin Queen. N'Astrish took her to Mr. Sinister's headquarters, where her son was being kept. Pryor easily beat Sinister and regained her child and learned her complete history. More bitter than ever, she vowed to sacrifice her own son to open the gateway to Limbo.

Soon, a running battle erupted in the streets of New York City, between the Goblin Queen, the X-men, and X-factor. Most of the X-men had given into the darker side of their natures. Havok gave in completely, becoming Pryor's Goblin Prince. Finally, at the top of the Empire State Building, the final confrontation between Jean and Pryor began. While they were locked in mental combat, Jean learned all about Pryor's distorted life. The X-men and X-factor, working together, broke through a force field that the Goblin Queen had placed around herself and Jean. They pressed the Goblin Queen back, and Scott was able to regain possession of his son.

Sensing defeat, the Goblin Queen tried to kill everyone in a massive blast of energy. The members of both teams worked together so that no one was hurt. The Goblin Queen took the brunt of the blast, fatally injuring herself. Dying, she forced Jean into a mental lock, meaning to carry Jean to her death alongside her. Suddenly, the portion of the Phoenix Force within Pryor offered Jean a deal. If Jean would allow it to enter her, the Phoenix Force would break the mental lock and save Jean from death. Jean reluctantly agreed, and Pryor died alone.

Adapted from the Gamers' Handbook to the Marvel Universe
Last update: 7/30/00

Paola
eek! you really think I'm gonna read that!!!?????

thorncrawler
laughing out loud

ab012f9448
Vallejokid must have a lot of time on his hands.

Paola
okie.... who's Typhoid Mary confused

VallejoKid707
hey i didnt right i got it from marvel handbook

Kes
There's an x-men bio thread where you can see all this.

kohl
found this online:

Mary Walker went to live to NY and found a job in an East End brothel. One night, while she was drunk, a hooded young man came in and attacked a client -who had killed his father-. The women inside tried to protect the older man and the boy, nervous and scared unwillingly shoved Mary out of a window. Apparently, the shock caused the wreckage of Mary's mind and she started to suffer multiple personality disorders. Now, she could be sweet and shy Mary or wild mad Typhoid Mary, a reckless killer capable of murdering just for fun.
Typhoid Mary started to work for Kingpin -and also had a relationship with him, she has never been very selective- and the man made Mary Walker seduce Matt Murdock in order to make him suffer when he realised what kind of person Typhoid Mary was. Thus, she made Matt fall in love with her -and feel terrible about lying to Karen Page- and hired some villains to hit him to death before revealing him her identity.
Eventually, Daredevil had Mary imprisoned in a sanitarium in a desperate try to heal her, but Mary's personality became even more confused and a new dominating one -Bloody Mary-, more savage and scary than the others appeared. Mary Walker tried to finish her life by hiring a mercenary to kill her, but unfortunately Typhoid Mary did the proper thing to be freed and the chosen one in both cases was Deadpool. Since he had promised Terry Cassidy (Syrin) not to kill, Deadpool freed the woman just to have Typhoid Mary on the run, making his life a hell. While struggling with her, Mary fell out of the window and remembered the shock that split her personality and the man who caused it: Matt Murdock. Thus, she decided to go for him and Deadpool came with her thinking of it as therapy. Typhoid Mary was defeated by Murdock but Deadpool took her with him, so she is still free.
As Mary Walker, this woman has no powers, but as Typhoid Mary she has constant fever, telekinetic powers and the ability to seduce any man close to her. She is also an expert in martial arts and a cold blooded killer.

kohl
typhoid mary.

kohl
again.

Paola
wow!!
thanks kohl....
I read somewhere she was Syrin's babysitter..... or am I just confused? blink

Baradok
Madelyne prior is a clone made to replace JEan, her and scott have a son Cable who is born with a Virus... not much more to her she gets killed...

Baradok
was anyone else aware that sub-mariner joined the brotherhood of mutants... i found that odd since i was looking through my comics and i never would have thought of him even with the X-men... maybe i forgot its been soo long

Vampiree
hey, could you people tell me if wolverine had any kids? dunno that big grin

XxGambitXx1988
here is a pic of collosus

XxGambitXx1988
ne1 here??

ab012f9448
Wolvie has an adopted daughter but i can't remember what her name is. It maybe Mariko or something like that.

Vampiree
oh thanks ab big grin and he has no real children? darn... that's too bad... oh and was that girl a mutant or a human?

ab012f9448
O.K. Her real name is Amiko and wolverine found her and her dying mother under a pile of debris while on a mission with the X-Men. The mother made wolverine promise to look after amiko so he did. Knowing that he wasn't fit to be a proper father to this child he left her in the care of his friend Yukio and they are financially supported by the silver samurai. Recently though she and yukio were kidnapped by some guy called Akatora and he brainwashed Amiko into believing that wolverine was her mothers killer and he gave her a dagger covered with blowfish toxin to kill logan when the time was right but of course it won't work. Oh and Amiko is a human, well at least she is so far anyway, she is still only a child so she maybe a mutant but we don't know yet. That enough info Vampiree? big grin

Vampiree
hell yeah! big grin you rock my socks ab big grin

ab012f9448
laughing out loud big grin

Vampiree
big grin

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>