End of Matrix 1 takes place after revolutions?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EyeMakeMovies
at the beginning and end of matrix 1, there are dates on the trace programs... the first is 2-19-98, the second 9-18-99... a year in a half... does the end of it take place after revolutions? just a thought.....

The Omega
No, that makes it just before Reloaded starts. Remember what Morphs said about the number of minds freed in the past six months, being more than what the rebels freed in the previous six years?

There is another thread discussing this already.

burlyman
i dont think ive seen that thread before
but see here http://pub228.ezboard.com/fthematrixrpgreloadedfrm32.showMessage?topicID=33.topic

Sifer
We won't know until November, but I for one believe it to be during Revolutions - but who knows smile

icon
judging by what Neo is wearing at the End of M1, I'd say it is slightly before or during M2.

JediHDM
if thats the way Revolutions ends, i am gonna be EXTREMELY disappointed, and it may influence whether i support the Wachowski bros anymore...besides, that person takes things out of context to fit their idea...I dont think Neo "forgot" what he was supposed to do, i think that he may have been psyching out the "competition", as well as knwoing that he must fight them, and free the humans, and be the ONE...also, re: Neos "i can feel them" its them, not him, and Neo knows the code of the matrix, hence he can "feel" the agents...And wasn't it the Wachowskis that said that over a year passes between neo being freed and Neo becoming the One...? I cant find it, but i do believe it was them...anywho...

SiriusBlackRIP
This has been discussed along time ago, when Revolutions came out I believe. I'm with Sifer on this one, I believe that it takes place in Revolutions but not nessesarily at the end of Revolutions, possibly before the big Smith v Neo showdown. But we'll have to wait and see...

burlyman
Revolutions came out ?

no one told me mad

Sifer
He meant Reloaded...

Take a look at Neo's clothing (in the rev trailers) - It's the same shirt and VERY similar looking coat as he is wearing at the end of the first film

burlyman
i know laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.