QUEEQ'S ENDOR ENTERTAINMENT ESTABLISHMENT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gundark
The Hoth bar collapsed in on itself after 600 posts like a supernova. It melted.

Nice place here in the trees, dear. Lots of fresh air, lovely view...wait a minute...whats that in that group of ewoks....a flying monkey ?????? Oh no....... eek!

finti
enough wood here for a giant BBQ, no smoking please danger of a forrest fire... fire fire fire hu hu. cool

Dim
You closed the pub. Did you do it for the insurance? You can tell me..

queeq
I would. In private, but I don't think I'm allowed to take you inot the closet. evil face

Anyway, wtch out for Chewie, he comes hollering by like Tarzan from time to time. If he's hungry he's probably in a bad mood. So stay clear, play it safe.

Bark tea anyone?

ratcat
Oh wow, this is splendid.

queeq
Yes, you can take a nice stroll around teh forest. But watch it, we're about 100 feet high. Hope you don't have vertigo.

Dim
I'm going to die a closet virgin.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ratcat
Nope, can't say it...... laughing out loud eek! laughing out loud evil face laughing out loud

Gundark
Well I'M not taking you in there, Dimmy dear. I'm not that kind of a girl, you know. laughing out loud

(looks through macrobinoculars) queeq, what's that imperial outpost doing over there ? Other than being an unsightly blot on the landscape ?

queeq
It's a mock up, to make Ush feel at ease. He likes to be around Imps, remember.

keokiswahine
Queeq, your last posty in the barber shop won't show up; I get a blank white screen.

BTW, does that mean that when we hit 600 in the barber shop, the barber shop will go up in flames? confused

ratcat
Aha! The lady catches on quick.

Ushgarak
Endor?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooo!

queeq
Sure. Lots of nice cuddly bears... evil face

Gundark
And at the end we torch Vader. Or is it just his suit ? (twilight zone music in background)

queeq
Nope, all of it. evil face

Gundark
Why did you have to make the bar so wide ?

queeq
I didn't. Ush did with his enormous "nooooo". It was allright before. I'll go and edit it a bit then...

Gundark
(adjusts bra straps) thank you. much better now.

queeq
I'm almost afraid to ask, but...errr.... what does your bra have to do with this?

Gundark
Wouldn't you like to know ? evil face

queeq
Indeed. evil face

Gundark
Maybe I'll tell you. Sometime. evil face

(walks casually over to bar, orders drink)

queeq dear, the ewoks are complaining they can't reach the bar.

Ushgarak
Ewoks? Furry little gits! Where!?

queeq
*hands Ush a blaster rifle*

Anywhere. I'll start making the BBQ.

Gundark
Hey Ush....wanna try my clown gun ? evil face

queeq
Does that kill Ewoks or just make them laugh?

queeq
OMG!!!!! They closed my bar on Hoth. Thank the Maker I just finished this bar in the trees on time.

FREE DRINKS!!!! OPENING NIGHT!!!!

phinney6
I managed to take some guards, and some chairs and tables, I will have the guards Set up around the bar, and I will be working as a waiter before finti or the others get here.

keokiswahine
causes furry tickles laughing out loud

Dim
Hey! RC, what were you gonna say??! hmph!

finti
The clown gun gives the ewoks fleas evil face
no ewoks allowed in the bar unlessthey are cleaning staff. big grin and aaarrrrghhh Michael Bolton on the radio............ahh change of channel. smokin'

ratcat
Dim, I guess you'll never know... smokin'

queeq
Oh do tell.

ratcat
Well, you see, it went like this.... Actually, maybe not.

Gundark
Come on, you can tell us. We won't tell anybody.

ratcat
That's what they said at the STD clinic! embarrasment eek! embarrasment

Breetai
laughing out loud

kdawg
::Walks into bar::
::Orders drink::
Hey everybody. Why did you have to make the bar so high up in the trees? My feet and arms are tired from all the climbing. big grin

finti
Finti points toward the lift, breaking a sweat Lance have a milkshake and a tequila with a worm! big grin

queeq
When my bar was underwater there were some weirdo's that swam down. How can you think I'd not make sure there was a comfortable way of getting there?

Gundark
I just force-jumped from the forest floor. smokin'

Ushgarak
Wel, Edna and myself arrived by broomsitck travel, of corse. Only she's still a little tied up right now...

Gundark
Was that an exterior modem, Ush ?

kdawg
I guess I will have that milkshake and tequila. Hold the milkshake. laughing out loud
If I would have know there was a lift I guess I would have taken it.

Ushgarak
I don't know if it was exterior or not, actually. I should ask. Anyhow, Edna's father's computer seems to be refusing to let modems work right now (due to, I beleive, some Linux installation unpleasantness), which is causing Edna trouble.

They have another computer with a modem; that's a pay by the minute job so she may be around a little bit but not much. I am keeping in contact with her using ICQs SMS function.

Thank you for listening to this member situation announcement...

phinney6
Ah such a nice place, and we have a new security system. No rebels will take anything from this, and I heard Vader rated this Bar Number 1 on his "To drink at list" It is such an honor.

Ushgarak
Oh yeah, absoutely NO chance of Rebels getting here. Not with that Imperial blockade outside! What are they going to, steal an old shuttle or something?

(Settles back into Edna-moping mode)

phinney6
VADER IS COMING TO GET A DRINK, YAHHHHH smile smile smile cool

keokiswahine
speaking of Edna, anyone see her lately? confused

finti
If Vader wants a drink he can have one. Mickey Mouse soda comming up.

Shoeless Jedi
whoa, this is weird. Everyplace I go tonight is closed with signs pointing me to new establishments....well I suppose this'll do for now then, hello all!

queeq
Well, yes, I explained that in the 'Beardi and Barbers'-thread, Shoe.

So does anyone know when my drinking buddy Vader is coming down here?

finti
The mickey mouse drink knocked him out smokin'

phinney6
Queeq, Vader will be coming here soon my good friend

kdawg
Man that was a good tequila. Anyone want the worm? confused

Gundark
Edna is having computer problems, keo...Ush is keeping us updated.....

You better get these ewoks out of here, queeq. Vader is not gonna like all that loose fur sticking to his cape you know.

queeq
Oh, Vader likes Ewoks allright. Fried and with a nice BBQ sauce. They're just around here to grow a little fatter.

keokiswahine
Shoe, you gotta stop by everyday to keep up here. confused eek! big grin smokin'

Gundark
Actually he needs to stop by once an hour to keep up. laughing out loud

So how do you make an ewok fat, queeq ?

finti
knock her up laughing out loud

Gundark
Fin, that was really bad. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
(Calibrates Ewok-hunting rifle)

kdawg
I take my ewoks extra crispy with a side of barbeque sauce.

Shoeless Jedi
I wish I had enough time to keep up....it just ain't fair I tell ya confused

keokiswahine
*sets footstool in place for ewok*

Queeq, we need a longer board for the rest of the ewoks. Surely there's more planks in back. Shoe, could you please help Queeq bring that wide plank from out behind. We can set some of those decorative concrete type blocks for the base. Do we need steps for them to reach the top of the plank? confused

phinney6
Will You Marry me Keo

keokiswahine
we hardly know each other. confused

Gundark
queeq, you're really missing this. The latest soap opera. phin & keo. laughing out loud

yes, the ewoks will need steps to get to their seat. Now me, I'm drinking outside on the balcony before Ush gets here with his gun and start shooting up the place. (runs outside with large bottle of rum)

queeq
*starts practising wedding march...once again*

Ushgarak
(Inserts special Ewok-hunting ammo)

What IS it with you and weddings, Queeq?

queeq
Authorities? On Endor?

Anyway, it's nice to have weddings in a bar like mine. Brings in many customers. Do you realise how much money I will make?

keokiswahine
The ewoks are not for target shooting; they are paying customers, Queeq will not want a drop in revenue here. eek!

phinney6
I was only kidding, IM THE PREIEST!

Shoeless Jedi
*Finishes constructing Ewok stairs. Hangs up new sign:

No Ewok Hunting!*

Ok, that should do it. smile

keokiswahine
Fantastic, Shoe; you outdid yourself again. Very proud of you. smile big grin

Ushgarak
Yeah, right, you guys...

(Goes Ewok hunting)

Like Queeq ever plays by the rules...

keokiswahine
Shoe, quickly, we must build an ewok escape here, a little door behind the bar, quickly, please, before Ush gets trigger happy again. confused eek! mad sad

Dim
Maybe he wanted to be a priest?..

AHEM..there is a No Eating Ewoks law you know.. I must go alert the authorities..

Ushgarak
Good idea Keo! Get them all in the same place for me.

Shoeless Jedi
Alright Keo, finished. The Ewoks can easily get away from Ush through this door!

*Shoeless motions toward door. Ush seizes his opportunity and runs in hoping to nab an Ewok*

Ha! MY plan worked!

*Shoeless hits a remote switch opening up a trap door, causing Ush to fall to the Rancor pit below*

Looks like the hunter's just become the hunted!

keokiswahine
OMG, Ush disappeared. Where is he.

*hollers* USH, WHERE ARE YOU??? confused confused eek! evil face

Shoeless Jedi
evil face heh, heh, heh big grin

queeq
So what do you have against Ewok hunting? There's not much else to do around here, unless you like swinging in trees.

Gundark
Well we could get some flying monkeys in here to carry the ewoks away. Or we could just drop the ewoks on any stray gungans running around below.

keokiswahine
*sees gungan running, hollering, "the sky is falling, the sky is falling".......* confused eek! laughing out loud

Gundark
Keo has the idea now. Cool. smokin'

queeq
Gungans on Endor? It's not allowed to import Gungans on this Endor moon. The Imps are building something and they don't want any extra-planetary visitors here.

ratcat
*Throws down a rope to Ush, who by now has fully subdued the Rancor with the aid of a large door.*

Man, these guys think they can get rid of you that easily Ush. Not if I have anything to say about it.

Time for a spot of hunting then? roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gundark
Well their outpost stinks. Vader's shuttle is smoking like a cropduster. Why doesn't he run that thing in for a tune up ?

Gundark
(yells toward outpost) Hey, Vader ! Get it MIDASIZED !!!!!!

keokiswahine
*watches Vader revvvvv his engines, blowing all kinds of smoke and unhealthy crud into the atmosphere, talk about air pollution* eek! mad

Gundark
Cough, cough. (gets out giant can of fluffy flowery spray)

keokiswahine
Gundy, is that meadow flowers or lilacs? confused

Ushgarak
See? Queeq supports my Ewok-hunting... may also be hunting those who would dare cross me... such people will also have Edna to answer to. Bad move guys! (Thanks, RC...)

queeq
Don't shoot too many customers, Ush. I'm still trying to run a business here.

queeq
It's quiete expensive and he's stingy.

keokiswahine
Edna !!! eek! Are you killing our furry ewoks with Ush? confused mad

queeq
I think she's turning them into frogs, actually.

Edna_witch
I most certainly am NOT keo! Ush you hurt one hair on those Ewoks' heads and I will not be happy!

Gundark
Okay, I think I've got this now:

Ewok Lovers

Dim
Edna
Keo

Ewok Haters

Ush
RC
Gundy
queeq
Finti

Unknown/Not sure

Raz
Phinney
Shoeless
Breetai
Mech
Jameous
Sorry if I missed you completely

Please feel free to correct or update this list.

phinney6
Add me to the ewok haters list, I like my extra crispy and cooked slowly

finti
crispy and coocked slowly how do you manage that. Note to myself dont eat Phins coocking wink

Gundark
laughing out loud laughing out loud

That's quick a culinary trick, phin ! cool

Edna_witch
Doesn't it annoy you when you get the fur caught in your teeth?

No what am I saying? You can't eat them! They are too cute!

Ushgarak
Don't be silly, Edna. You know that I don't hurt or damage the fur at all; I need it intact.

Edna_witch
Sick! Sick! Sick! Sick! The lot of you! Except Dim and Keo of course!

Ushgarak
Hmm... can I possibly close to my ears to such a heart-felt appeal from the Witch?

Edna_witch
Oh Ush! Please don't hurt them. You know it will only upset me if you do! wink

Ushgarak
Oh... that's just... oooh, you evil girl!

Edna_witch
Smiles majestically at Ush!

Ushgarak
Sigh...

(Dismantles Ewok hunting gun)

But if they start eating people I'm putting it back together again!

Edna_witch
They wont eat anyone! They, and their deities have a new found respect for humans! Really they do! You know they are cute really!

Gundark
George went overboard on cute.

Ushgarak
Hhhhmmmm....

Edna_witch
OK then if you are not doing it for the Ewoks then you are doing it for me right?

Ushgarak
Ok then.

Edna_witch
Ah! Good! Now if you could just try and convince the others! Hmmm! Perhapd I should get Keo to work on Phinney!

Ushgarak
Tricky...

queeq
I don't hate them. They just have great entertainment and culinary value. I am trying to run a business after all.

Dim
Great, now all I can think of is a little roasted Ewok with an apple in it's mouth. roll eyes (sarcastic)

razman
Ah at last...a use for the Ewoks!

finti
oh great furry frogs thats worse than Tarrentulas. What who`s arachnafobic? roll eyes (sarcastic)

keokiswahine
don't touch my ewoks; they are the best dustbusters with their furry bodies. big grin wink

Gundark
Well, I guess if we piled them up like tribbles, they would be comfortable to lounge on.

keokiswahine
soft and cuddley after a bath and rinsing with Lady Dim's wonderful blue milk products. big grin wink

queeq
My Ewok coat is almost finished. It should be here any minute.

queeq
My Ewok coat is almost finished. It should be here any minute.

Gundark
You sound so excited, repeating yourself like that.

keokiswahine
queeq's wearing my babies??? confused how crude eek! mad

finti
glad you dindnt say bearing laughing out loud confused

Edna_witch
Sshhh Finti! Gundy might be listening!

Gundark
queeq is giving birth to an ewok ? (starts selling tickets)

queeq
I do? What did you do to me in that lab of yours, Gundy? Are you the father?

Gundark
No actually the father was a squik. I was drunk in the lab that night and read the wrong notes. http://www.3dpcgames.com/cwm/s/otn/angry/1shifty.gif

keokiswahine
laughing out loud queeq, a mutha smokin' evil face

finti
The true bigfoot.

phinney6
Ohhh he soo cute, congrats queeq, (I am the godfather right)

queeq
Of course, phin. If you want to.

Gundark
And I thought phin was your older brother's uncle's cousin's former college roommate.

phinney6
I like my ewoks lightly toasted, and no It wasn't me who his brother's uncles's cousin's fprmer roomate, It was my great uncle former lad partner. I Am A godfather

Gundark
If that's your best Marlon Brando impersonation, phinney..it stinks. (just kidding) laughing out loud

Dim
I want to see what this ewok-squik-bigfoot-thingy looks like..

queeq
I thought you loved animals? Then you don't want to see this. laughing out loud

Gundark
Well queeq didn't push it out yet, Dim.

You have to wait nine months.

queeq
For half-squiks that's 35 months, dear.

Gundark
35 months ?? Yeesh, maybe I went overboard on this experiment. (scribbles notes)

keokiswahine
Gundy, spray queeq with that magic potion that will accelerate the baking process. confused big grin

queeq
Please don't. It's bad as it is.

ratcat
Is that one of Edna's?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>