New X-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silversaber
Assuming that I do not need permissoin to start a thread, I made this. Only possitive comments please.

It was another day at Exavier's school. Jean woke up feeling refreshed after a goodnight's sleep. Sun streamed through her window leaving golden streaks on her high polished hard wood floor. She got up and got dressed. She wore nothing partcularlly special. She brushed her hair and teeth and applied some make-up. Walking down stairs, she opened the fridge and pulled out some orange juice and poured herself some cereal. She sat doown between Rouge and Scott. Logan was coming back later that day. Ice man was freezing Pyro's glass of milk while they watched the morning news. Jean munched her cereal as she stared at the screen about some stupid drought in the mid-west. Nothing important.

"This just in," she heard. Her ears pricked up and she tilted her head up a bit as to see the screen better. The news guy was quickly reading a peice of paper with wide eyes. A man with huge not normally seen, who dressed casually, was holding the paper. He kept giving nervous glances at the camera and he had a sense of urgency about him.

"Yet another mutant was spotted just outside Manattan last night. She caused mass destruction and mayhem. Many people began to panic. Goverment officials are looking for her. Apparently, she has the ability to transform into many animals. We have few pictures to show you." he said in a rush. Everyone in the room had become suddenly tense. Rouge was half standing so as to see the screen better. First they showed a teeneage girl, with blond hair that was held in a high ponytail. Her blue eyes glowed slightly. Then there was a picture of an elephant hitting someone in with its trunk. The picture contained many screaming people who were running madly. It was blurred slightly to show that everthing was moving. The picture was tilted, suggesting that whoever took the picture was in a rush or was tripping. Next came another blurred picture of a wolf leaping onto the back of a woman who had her hands over her head. Another was a bull, then a tiger, lion, rhino, rabbit, drooling doberman and an eagle.

"We will have more pictures later on today. We urge that everyone remain at home. Certian areas may have to be evacuated. Lock doors and keep a tight hold on children. Police say that if you are going to go out for whatever reasons in the North-east, that they write their name on their arm with a perminant marker. That way we can identify your body if any thing should happen." he said. There was a pause and then a silence. The news guy cleared his throat.

"We'll have more on that later." he said. Words at the bottom of the screen appeared and passed by so that the whole thing could be read. It urged peoplr to remain at home, lock doors, stuff like that. Iceman stood up sddenly and walked out of the room.
"Proffesor X!" they heard him call.

silversaber
The next hour, Jean, Scott, Iceman, Rouge, and Pyro informed everyone in the mansion about the new mutant until Jean found Proffesor X. After they explianed what they heard on the news, they heard the main entrance doors slam. Logan was back.
"Logan," alled Proffesr X, "I want you, Jean, Scott and Storm to go find the new mutant. I assume you heard the news at the hotel you were staying at." he added.
"Ah, dammit," Logan said, "I just got here. And I didn't hear the news. I had to wake up and leave at 6:00 in the morning. What new mutant?"
Jean patiently explained. By the time she was finished, Scott was aready with Storm in his car. ((I don't know where they are so I assume that they an drive to Manattan))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She walked down Madison Square Garden. It was very quiet. Noboby walked in the streets or through her a bone out of pity. Sky looked at the sky and whined. The gray sky rumbled. The gray buildings stood silently. The gray grass bent beneath her paws. Sky held her tail between her hind legs.
& quot;MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW!!!!
!!!" screamed a cat as it whizzed by. She barked and tore after it, tail going mad. Someone looking out their window would see a thin mut chasing an orange cat. But to Sky, it was freedom. Freedom to run free and wild through the metaljugles and cement grounded Manhattan. She tore afterthe cat. Finally, when they were running across the street, headlights flashed and scared the cat into a quicker pace. Sky stopped in her tracked. The car hit the breaks and turned slighty. Sky grew mad at them for chasing away her fun.
'No,' she thought as she felt a tingling sensation begin in her brain. She grew taller, her legs streching. Sky felt her paws expan and toughen. She felt her claws retract and her canines lengthened. Her tail grew long and swishy. Her fur bristled and with a shake, her skin became looser and her spine grew more flexible. Her fur grew longer and orange. She was massive. She bagan to see in color. Then the light hit her hard and she snarlded. It was really bright. Her coat was now orange with black stripes. She was a full grown Tiger from Sibreria.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the car skidded to a halt, Jean watched the dog they almost hit transform. It was slighty slow but no less startling. IT transformed into a fully fledged tiger. It grawled at them, its coat gleaming.
"Let's get this over with," said Logan. Jean gave him a look. At the moment, he could not do anything himself. They did not want to hurt the new mutant and so he could only use his claws as a defense. Ironically enough, ((if ironically is a word)) Sky jumped at Logan first. After a few minutes of clw slashing, Sky back away bleeding in the chest. She transformed into a white tiger.
"Enough of this said Storm. She threwher gloved hands to the heavens and her eyes turned pearly white. Thunder clouds rolled in. High winds picked Sky up. Jean consentrated on herself and she lifted herself in the stormy air. As she flew up to Sky, Sky gave a brutal swip and sent her flewing into Storm. Sky fell down in a heap.
"That's it," yelled Scott. He lifted his sunglasses and sent a glare into Sky. Her fur sizzled and she snarled as she jumped from harm's way. Jean quickly cut Scott's gaze short and she immobilized Sky.
"We don't want to hurt you," she said. She gave Scott a pointed look and he looked at the ground. Slowly, Jean released her grip on Sky. Sky gave a wary look and tranformed into a human. She was wearing black capri pants and a black haltar. She had the earrings and the ponytail and the blue eyes. Anyone staring through their windows would see Logan driveaway, with Jean, Scott, Storm and a cat.

silversaber
Writers block. Any comments?

Captain REX
Yeah...writer's block sucks... wink

Good job, Silversaber! Once again, someone writing more than a few sentences each post!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.