Real World or The Matrix ??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b166er01
where is it that you (the ppl) would choose to live or be in the real world...or the matrix ???

The Omega

burlyman
let me be the first then..

in The Matrix, undetected, in the knowledge that it wasnt real

but id go to the real world for sex.. happy (see carrie-anne interview)

Crash_Overload
Real World, Like that I could be a Sparky Operator, Like Sparks (my favorit Character, now that I re passed ETM)

-=Urot=-
Aww come on you are totally forgetting the women in the red dress.
http://home.i1.net/~bytor/reddress.jpg

This post was brought to you by the Digital Pimp!
http://www.scary-monsters.com/images041103/mouseimages/mouse1.jpg
To deny our own impulses, is to deny the very thing that makes us human.

Crash_Overload
Matrix code = red

burlyman
yeh well i guess, Happy Dance and we can bend the rules heehee ninja

Crash_Overload
Don't get acrried away, somethelse might bend.... stick out tongue

JediHDM
i would have to go ...Real world, i mean, has anyone read the book where people jack into this neural interface, online, so they can act out their most carnal fantasies, and it not be real, but somebody goes around really killing people?! When people aren't supposed to die?! i would rather eat bread once a year, and gruel th rest, than know my world isnt real and have nothing to do about it, or even live in ignorance...no thanks...Speaking of, as a captain in the real world, i would need a crew...any takers?

matrixgurl4
Real World!!!!!!! smile

-=Urot=-
Sure i'll sign up. I can be the new Digital Pimp! big grin

*** Sounds like I need to create an alter ego. wink ***

JediHDM
Alright, always gotta have one of those...(psst, can you make a new and improved Woman in Red...? v2.0...)

Red Texas
Only if I get supernatural powers...

SimplePriest
Priest here

You think you'll need an operator, jedi?

I'll take that or wingman inside the matrix. Either way, sign me up!

JediHDM
Priest> You're the first to sign up (otherthan our dig. pimp...) so, you choose...Although i think we can get an operator from Zion, but, if thats what you want...

Red> If you want supernatural powers, you can have supernatural powers, as long as you're a gunner...Need speed and accuracy for that...

Red Texas
No problem, joo can count on me, commandante smile

SimplePriest
Nope! That's a good point. Someone from zion can do it. I choose wingman. Definitely. If there is action going down, I want to be a part of it.

Heck yeah. I'm ready to hack in today....

-=Urot=-
Sounds like this is going to turn into a RP thread. big grin

*** Oh goodie! ***

JediHDM
RP?

well, anyway...So, it looks like we have a captain, two gunners, a programmer, and we will get an Operator from Zion...that gives us five so far...any more?

Crash_Overload
You can also count on me for operator (Sparks is my idol.....) And I am pretty good for making constructs.

(by the way, Bread is TWICE a year)

-=Urot=-
RP = Role Playing.

JediHDM
oops...my mistake...it just goes to show you, everyone needs their daily dose of Matrix...

Crash> You want any other position? i mean, its yours if you want, but i would rather have someone that is JUST operator, (meaning all the time, doesn't enter the matrix, ie someone who is plugless). I have position open for mechanic, programmer (i could ALWAYS use another programmer), cook(haha, cook...), and i guess i could use apprentices, too, so people have a helping hand all the time...Oh, almost forgot, navigator...Simple, Red, Urot, am i forgetting anything?

Crash_Overload
Navigator, Pilot on the Ship.

Crash_Overload
HEY! I only read th first half of your post, only after did I see Navigator....

JediHDM
hahaha...freaky, isnt it...Ok, congratulations, you are Navigator...now we need a name...how about...Aufklarung

How would we change that to "the enlightened"?

joeboy
It's all the matrix as i have stated over and over. Zion is the choice.

JediHDM
anyway, anybody know how to say "the enlightened" in german? The Aufklarung is "the enlightenment", so how do we change it? Does that sound like a good name?

-=Urot=-

JediHDM
cool...that sound good for a ship name, the Aufgeklart?

also, how do you insert the different characters, the ones not in english?

burlyman
try character map

The Omega

JediHDM
Omega> You can be ANYTHING your heart desires... including a warrior!!! Especially a warrior!!! You are the most qualified for that position, more so than me, i can tell you that...

-=Urot=-
You know we need some bad guys...

JediHDM
They would be the Lemmings at the OTHER forums, or the Trekkies...HAHA, JJ...The bad guys are those that think Matrix ...i cant say it, its blasphemy...maybe if i break it up...Suc...ked...OMG, i said it, i cant believe i said it, forgive me, please forgive me, it was necessary...*sobs*

-=Urot=-
ok I see.

This should be fun.

SimplePriest
JediHDM> *shaking head in shame* no You just don't say things like that man... I'm glad you at least broke it up. There are kids who read this site. You don't want to traumatize them do you?

jj big grin of course

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.