Before and After Ten??? Metacortex???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spydar1982
I was looking at the news section on the matrix.com. On Sept 27th the update says before and after 10. What the hell does that mean? I am going crazy trying to figure this out. It may sound stupid but the only thing i can thnk of is the launch of the metacortex site. Its set to launch at 12 midnight on October 1st. That means it would be 9 at night in California (where I live). September is the ninth month of the year and October is the tenth (bet you didnt know that huh?). So while the site launches after the start of the 10th month, a lot of martrix fans will still bein the 9th month.... Am I making sense???? AAHHH god damn W. Bros..... October 1st = 10/1 = 101 = binary code? Software developer.... AHHHHHHH.... head going to explode....

Crash_Overload
It is for a code in the Matrix Website to obtain A very deatailed, Ultimate, version of the thatrical trailer.

freemind
Put in 10383910 in the hex code input section to get a ultra high resolution version of the theatrical trailer.

spydar1982
i want to figure out how to do it myself. but can you offer a hint? is this something you have seen?

spydar1982
thanks

spydar1982
where would you enter the hex code? is it the name of an HTML file (trying now.... didnt work...)

freemind
There is a code for the binary access that takes you to the hex code place.

JKozzy
http://progressive.warnerbros.com/thematrix/us/med/rev_theatre_0x10383910_1024_dl.zip you have to change the .mov to the .zip since its a ZIP file and not streaming.. the filename is the hex, in the HTML, and the 640 to 1024, since the resolution changes

spydar1982
you guys are the best!!!

JediHDM
even though thats not what they were aiming for, very good...im impressed...its as the bros say, nothing is wrong, just different shades of truth...

Ob1
Before and after 10 is 9 and 11, right?

Where do we find 9 and 11 in the Matrix?

Sipphreus
Can't figure how did you obtain the code 10383910 but it doesn't matter... You all are f**kin genius guyz eek!

JediHDM
when you download the trailer, it is named ...3839... well, we know of the hex codes, and 3839 is half a hex code, the other has 10 before and 10 after the code...

Sifer
It's pretty simple...

JediHDM
yeah, thats why i cant believe i didnt think of it...

Sifer
:P

bloc
whoops *edit* made a new account and posted in the wrong thread....meant to use the "look to the oracle" thread

audioheem
yo yo, how do i get to the input bit? :-p

burlyman
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10506&highlight=thematrix.com

ps. that game isnt up anymore. but in that thread i explain hex entry smile

audioheem
ah yeah i remember doing this now... cheers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.