Questions About Trailers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spydar1982
Here are some questions that do not necessarily need to be answered. They are questions I have from the two most recently released trailers. The international and theatrical trailer releases.

Neo is wearing a bandage over his eyes. Why? I have many ideas myself. Maybe we can discuss ALL the possibilites. Hey wouldn't that be bad ass if Bane (Smith) and Neo fought in the real world. But Neo had the Bandage over his eyes? He was grown in the crops by machines. Smith has overwrittern Bane in the real world and if your mind makes what happens in the matrix real then Neo should know Kung-Fu (minus the super powers). Doesn't seem that far fetched to me. Plus fighting blind is always cool. Remember Blood Sport?

Maybe the corridor Neo is in and the shot with the tenticals is what being in Limbo looks like. Just because you can rearrange MOBIL to LIMBO doesnt mean thats the Limbo scene (plus hes in a subway station on Mobil ave, and get socked by that homeless guy who makes an appearance in ETM).

Notice when the ship crashes in the theatrical trailer that you can see the sky and moon????

Oh and one more oberservation... I read on these boards somewhere that Trinity and Neo are flying together without Morpheous. I believe if you look in the international trailer you see Niobe and Morph together flying a ship.

spydar1982
One more thing.

Did anyone notice that Smith can fly now.

Look at the trailer... AHHHHHH you see it now. Him and Neo fly into each other like bullets which creates the huge ball of water. To which I am guessing is when they lock up and wrestle in the air.

JediHDM
im sorry to say this, but we do notice things...like smith flying(which has been discussed in another forum, but you probably wouldn't know that, so...)

We think the orange corridor is after neo jacks into the speak machine and that the subway IS Limbo, because neo gets punched, and yet does nothing...

JKozzy
I heard the "Superbrawl" goes all over the city, destroying and totaling everything in sight, on ground, in air, anything you can think of.... completely destroying all. It'll sure be a sight.. only a month and 9 days left!!big grin

......a month and nine days.....sad

burlyman
and there are rows of Smith everywhere, in all the windows.. ahh

spydar1982
Sorry I didnt have time to look through allll the posts so yes you are correct I did not notice that smith could fly has been posted now. Good observation with Neo getting hit never thought about that.

spydar1982
OOOOOO MMMMM GGGG loook at all the smiths.... I am totally in sync with Jkozzy. A MONTH AND NINE DAYS. IIIIIIII CCCAAANNNN''''''TTTT WAIITTTTT! Its like X-mas a month and a half early.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.