The Future of the X-man RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silversaber
Welcome! Thank you for looking here. This will be another of the X-men RPG, but this time, there is a new plot. But first I have a few rules.

Rules:
-If you want your character to be a new member to the whole X-men thing, you will need to control an original.
-If you want to be an original and you see the original i being controlled, you are allowed to take that character and the controller will find another uncontrolled original to control. Example, I am a new character and I control Jean. But you want Jean. So you simply say 'I'm Jean, and she is yours to be. Then I will take control of Logan. And so on.
-You are only allowed 1 new character or 2 if your reeeeeeeeally nice.
-No 1-, 2-, or 3- liners. I want at least four sentences. Unless it is out of context
-If you are a new character, you need to fill out registration.

Registration

Name (duh):
Ability (unless you pick to be human):
Personality:
Appearance:
History:
Anything else you want:

I will be a new character and I will control Jean for now. I will also play Deathstrike, who will be coming back. The plot is that Rings from ancient civilizations are being stolen through out the world. The X-men can do nothing. By the time they find out what the Rings are for, it is too late. The Rings are used to sell to some mysterious mutants for keys. The keys open doors. Behind the doors is a new force that is as strong or even stronger then Professor X. This mutant works with Magnedo and Mystique and they with Deathstrike, work their way into the government. I will say no more for now. We will start after we have enough players. My character description below.
'Night

silversaber
This is my new char

Name: Sky
Ability: to morph into any animal she wants.
Personality: Short-tempered, sassy, down right mean and sarcastic with humans but sweet, easy-going, and polite with mutants.
Appearance: She has thigh-length blonde hair held in a high ponytail. She has small, thin, golden hoops for earrings that peirce all the way to the top of her ear. She wears black capri pants and black high heels that cling to her foot in thin straps that have studded diomands in them. She usually wears black haltars that cut diagonally above her bellybutton.
History: As a girl, Sky lived in Battery Park. She lived with her mother, father, and four brothers. But she didn't have the heart to tell them she had weird abilities, because they hated mutants and she loved her parents. She resolved it by running away. She lived in thestreets for years in the form of a dog or something. But as soon as teenage hormones kick in, she lost control completely. She was always on the run from the police. Finally she came apon Professor X and that's where she is now.

Original I will control: Jean.
And I also have and Original I want to BE, meaning nobody can take her from me. Deathstrike.

ElmStreetFan01
Demitrius Cage
Codename: Rage
Find information in X-Forum Extreme

fungrl515
i don't get the whol I am thing, but i want to join.

ElmStreetFan01
lol

fungrl515
stick out tongue it's not funny. I don't understand.

VallejoKid707
Name: Tyrone Diggs/Siege
Ability: Superhuman Strength, Superhuman Speed, Intangablity
Personality: Outlaw, sometimes can express himself if hes comftarable with the people hes around.
Appearance: muscley, wears a white mens tanktop, red bandana, blue jeans, and nike shoes
History: Siege was born in Oakland, CA and moved to San Francisco. During school he was on the track team and beat everybody. People called him a "Freak of Nature" and got in fights because of that. In 10th grade, he met the love of his life, Keisha Davis. They got married after high school. Keisha and Tyrone moved into an apartment. Keisha found out that Tyrone was a mutant when he phased through a wall. After that, she left him. Now Tyrone stays into his apartment all day, with the windows closed and doors locked, afraid that someone else will find out that he is a mutant.
Anything else you want: Needs a girlfriend!

The Force
I'll join this rp, if you'll join my rp

fungrl515
Force, don't be like that. Be nice, and people will be nice to you. I'll join, just please pm me or something cuz i really don't get the owning thing. I'll think of a character.

silversaber
To ElmStreetFan01: uh, where do I go, I couldn't find what you were looking for.

The Force
I'm sowwy sad, i'll join this one smile

Name: John Slater
Ability: Ability to create and manipulate force fields
Personality: joyous, happy-go-lucky, and unpatient
Appearance: In the X-forum?
Hair Color: Silver
Skin Color: Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown

fungrl515
silversaber, i'll try to find the info for him. hold on.

fungrl515
here:

Name: Demitrius Cage
Power(s): Able to blast Plasma from hands (Get's it from mother Dazzler.)
Bio: Born to Dazzler and Alexander "Dream" Cage, Demitrius get's his powers from his mother Dazzler. His father was killed by Apocalpyse, so Demitrius joins X-Forum as a Recruit.
Relatives: Dazzler Cage (Mother, X-Men), Alexander Cage (Liberty-X Season 2, Father: Deceased)

The Force
nice profile

fungrl515
that's elm's!!! humph! believe me, mine will be better. *glares at force* of course, how could you believe me if you thought that was mine? humph! I'm so insulted! each person is so different. *weeping* don't you know my characters are different? *runs out of the room*

The Force
*runs after nora* i know that's elm's. You did it better than he did his profile.

fungrl515
huh? *turns around* i just copied and pasted his. you make no sense!

The Force
i was talking about what he posted in this thread...

ElmStreetFan01
My character's 17

silversaber
Okay guys, hem hem, what will you guys be as an original?

silversaber
Oh, and thanx Nora, if I can call you that

The Force
did i say my character was 19 or 20 i'm not sure, so i'll make him 19

silversaber
OK, Force and Elm, WHO WILL YOU BE FROM THE ORIGINAL X-MEN? After you tell me that, we can start, we'll let Nora make her character while we play and then she canstart too. It is probably better this way because if we all go to Prfessor X's place at the same time it will look weird.

The Force
I call Nightcrawler, do we get to have our own created character to?

silversaber
Yes, you are your character and the original. So for you it woulf be Nightcrawler and your new char.

The Force
awesome, can u say best friends big grin

silversaber
We start in the morning, after school. Sorry but I need to sleep.

VallejoKid707
what about me!?!?!?!?!

The Force
Well did you choose an original mutant to, Vkid?

VallejoKid707
no... ill be GAMBIT!

The Force
well then you all set smile

VallejoKid707
rolling on floor laughing

fungrl515
i'll be rogue, cuz i'm so like her. she's also the coolest! anyways, i'm back for a bit, cuz i couldn't stand to be away. I'll have a new character too, but i have to think of one. I'll include them later, if that's ok.

The Force
should i switch original characters ?

silversaber
In the beginning we will all start as Nightcrawler, Rouge, and Gambit.

silversaber
And Jean, played by me.

The Force
oko, when are you starting the thread?

silversaber
((Now))
Jean awoke when it was still dark out. She had a terrible headache, and she felt slightly dizzy. Getting up, she walked to her dresser and picked out her clothes for that day. Going downstairs, she saw Logan and Cyclops eating Fruit Loops. Storm was standing in front of the open fridge. Seeing the news, Jean saw that there was something about a mutant or two on the loose. Holding her hand in front of her, she rose the volumn.

ElmStreetFan01
Demitrius was in his room stared at pictures of him and Mina, him and the gang and him with Actress Heather Lagenkamp and Actor Robert Englund.

fungrl515
Yawning, Rogue got up from her bed. Getting dressed in her usual attire, she walked to the kitchen to see everyone already gathered.

~k. ?s. are we doing original x-men from comics, or x-men evolution?~

ElmStreetFan01
Demitrius was wearing a Green T with A Green and Yellow Vest with Green Jeans. He went downstairs. "Hey Rogue."

fungrl515
Rogue turned as she heard her name called. "Hey," she said as she saw Demitrius. Turning around, she addressed the others. "My best friend from a few years ago was wondering if she could come and stay here. She's one of us, and her parents just found out."

ElmStreetFan01
"Who is it?"

fungrl515
"Name's kit. She'll be here soon."

ElmStreetFan01
"Kit."

silversaber
Jean shushed the other two.
On the television, it was saying something about a mutant with the power to turn into different animals. The scene was in Battery Park. A tiger was attacking some man and then it changed to an elephant hitting someone with her trunk, a bull sending someone flying and an eagle ripping someone's eyes out.

fungrl515
Rogue starred at the television. "Oh no! Kit was gonna meet me there! I have to go!"

silversaber
"We'll go soon," said Jean. "Logan, Storm, Scott. I need you u=guys to. Can someone fing Nightcrawler?"

~g2g~

fungrl515
Rogue started crying as she saw more clips fly across the television screen. 'Kit, are you alright?'

~bye. leaving it here today.~

VallejoKid707
Gambit woke up by his alarm clock. He bang the top it. It turned pink then yellow. Then it blew up. " Whoops!" He ran downstairs. He saw Rogue all worried. "Whats wrong, che're!"

fungrl515
Rogue turned around as she heard Gambit. "My best friend...from a few years ago...at the zoo." Suddenly she broke down crying. "What if she's hurt? She's te only one that really understood me."

VallejoKid707
~I dont know how to speak or type Gambit language. Only like che're~
" Oh my god... do you want to go help her?"

fungrl515
~tis ok. we're going by the movie, so it'sokay. do whatever you want.~

Looking up at him from her crouched, feeble position, Rogue nodded. "I hope we make it there in time."

VallejoKid707
" Come on che're, fly us over there."

silversaber
"Okay okay we're going," called Jean. Not waiting, she grabbed Logan and Cyclops and headed for the jet. Storm followed. Boarding the ship, Storm and Jean took control. Gambit and Rouge came in after them. Some other people came. After a short while, the ship landed in Battrery Park. (It's not a zoo) Tree limbs were scatteredhree and there. A cute little mut was waking its tail at them. But when Jean picked it up in her mind, it started slashing and barking. Window shutters closed and doorman locked doors.

Sky looked at Jean, her black and white vision making everything gray. She barked and snarled. They didn't know who she was. They didn't know she was a zoo all herself. She froze in mid-air. Jean dropped her slowly. Her hair bristled and a wave of fur starting at her head swept thoogh her body. Every hair the wave hit, turned orange. Her legs lengthened and her paws expanded. She studs of claws retracted and reappeared bigger and more leathal. She tail quivered and grew long and swishy. Her canines grew and her ears changed. She heard her bones creaking and she felt her spine become more flexible. Black stripes formed on her orange fur. It was as though an invisble hand was painting them on. Suddenley the world burstinto color and light. It was way too bright. She snared and leapt in the air. Jean held her in the air.
"We don't want to hurt you," she said calmly, "we're here to help you."
Sky snarled and then considered. And for the first time, Rouge and Storm and Gambit and Logan and Scott and whoever else present, heeard a tiger talk.
"Fine," she said, "Put me down and I'll do what ever you want. Just leave my family alone. They don't want me, but I still don't want them hurt."

VallejoKid707
" Rouge, let's find your friend"

fungrl515
"okay. She looks like me in weird, twin way. She loves seals, if that helps. Maybe we should look there first. She always loved sea creatures."

VallejoKid707
"okay." Gambit and Rouge were heading for the aquarium.

ElmStreetFan01
"What the hell?"

silversaber
Sky morphed Chiuhua (spelling?) and let Jean hold her in her arms as they walked to the mueseum.

fungrl515
"Oh come on. She probably went swiming to get away from the danger."

ElmStreetFan01
"Freaky shit."

VallejoKid707
" Is she a mutant?"

ElmStreetFan01
"Hey Remy."

VallejoKid707
"Oh hey how are you brother!"

ElmStreetFan01
"Great."

VallejoKid707
"Good,Good"

ElmStreetFan01
"You like Rogue."

VallejoKid707
"Um is that a question?"

ElmStreetFan01
"It's a fact."

VallejoKid707
~ill be back soon!~

ElmStreetFan01
~Ok~

fungrl515
~hey. I'm sorry I was gone for so long. gotta go to sleep soon.~

Rogue listened to them as she looked for Kit. 'What? Does he really like me? Oh my! What if he does? But, there's-' Rogue's thoughts drifted off as she saw a teenage girl swimming in a tank full of seals. "Kit!"

The Force
Just then kurt teleported to where everyone was

VallejoKid707
"Kurt try to keep the bamfing down!"

fungrl515
Rogue ran over to the tank. "Kit!! It's me...Rogue!!"
The swimming girl came over to the side of the tank. Her mouth opened and mouthed 'Rogue?'
She suddenly Jumped out of the tank. "Rogue! Is it really you?"
The two teenage girls hugged each other. "It's been so long Rogue. It was very boring with out my best friend."
Rogue laughed. "Oh, i missed you. You're okay, right? No one hurt you?"
Kit shook her head.
"well, then I'll introduce you to everyone. Guys," she said turning, "this is Kit, my best friend."

The Force
Kurt had a puzzled look on his face, "Why" he asked while teleporting behind him.

fungrl515
Rogue turned around. "What? Do you mean why is she my friend? Is so, be prepared for a long story."

The Force
~is everyone in the same place?~

fungrl515
~yeah~

"Well, see it all started..."

~few minutes pass~

"Yep, and that's how we came to be best friends. Um, guys? Are you alright? You look a little tired."

silversaber
Jean jerked awake.
"I'm fine. Kurt, where have you been?"
she asked, "We called you this morning. Anyway, we should be getting back now.

fungrl515
"But we didn't even control the problem, did we? I was too busy looking for Kit."

silversaber
"Sky here was the problem," Jean said. "She turned into all those animals. Notice you only saw one attacking animal at a time. She morphed into those. Now we have Kit and Sky. Let's go back to the mansion.

fungrl515
"okay," Rogue said. "Let's go." Turning to Kit, she tried to talk to her. "Kit, what do you want to do when we get to the mansion?"
rogue was only graced with silence from her friend.
Getting worried, Rogue tried to talk to her again. "Kit? Please don't tell me you've become mute again? What did they do this time?"

silversaber
Jean was confused.
"What do you mean?" she asked.

fungrl515
"Last time I saw Kit, she was tortured mentally by the kids in her class. I was her only friend there. Basically, people thought we were freaks. Kit was so attache to the fish in the tanks in the classrooms, that people teased her about it. they ended up killing the fish and laughing because she was heartbroken. I had to leave shortly after the incident, but Kit had withdrawn herself and spoke little. I was the only one who really new what she was feeling."

silversaber
Sky gulped at the thought of people killing fish. She had morphed shark, dolphin, seal and catfish every now and again.
"Where are they?" she asked angrily. She started sprouting sand-colored fur turning into a lion.

FallingBlue
((too late to join yah silver?))

silversaber
((No its not too late if you want to join.))

FallingBlue
((ok, ill get me a char and post it up, is Iceman takin for the originals?))

silversaber
((No he isn't))
From a pointed look from Jean, Sky stopped morphing. She turned human again. She gave Kit a sympathetic look.

FallingBlue
((Name: David Limen
Ability: Telekinetic, Telepathic
Personality: Pretty relaxed, usually likes to joke
Appearance: Neck length brown hair, green eyes, a black button shirt over a red long sleeved shirt, baggy brown pants
History: Ran away from home, was found by Storm and brought to the Institute after confincing his parents it was for the best.
Will Be Playing Original Character Iceman))

silversaber
((Ecxellent))
Jean rolled her eyes at Sky and said kindly to Kit.
"Can you please come with us for now?" she asked. "You can see if you like the institute and then make the decision there. We have a little aquarium in town that you can visit if you want."
((I'm just going to use Kit for a second))
Kit nodded.
So Jean led them back outside and then inside the jet and back to the institute.

FallingBlue
((is this xmen:evo or the real xmen?))

David smiled as he walked into the hangar, watching the jet land smoothly

silversaber
((Its the mutants from X 2. I'll introduce Deathsrike later. And Gambit is there too. And Kitty would be too if anyone was her.))

FallingBlue
((got it))

silversaber
Jean walked own the stairs quickly as though she had springs on her heels.
"Hello." she said oddly, the smile still on her face. "Who are you?"
"This is David," innterupted Storm. "But I am sure he is capable of introduceing himself.

FallingBlue
David nodded, "Umm, hey" he said, smiling, offering her his hand

VallejoKid707
"Hey, David. Have a mutant name?"

FallingBlue
((a what?))

silversaber
Jean shook his hand.
"Well. Welcome David."She turned.
"Meet, Sky and Kit. Oh and Rouge and Gambit and Dametrius and I think you met Storm and this is Logan and Scott. And I am Jean."

((I'll be back. I just got X-men.))

FallingBlue
David smiled, then looked at them strange, "What? What are you talking about? No I'm not a skater, do I look like one? Huh?" he put his hands on his temples.

fungrl515
Kit just stared as everyone was talking. 'I can't tell her,' she thought, turning to Rogue. 'She won't accept me. She'll be like the others.'
almost sensing Kit's thoughts, Rogue turning to her golden-headed friend. "Kit. Is something wrong?"
Kit shook her head, looking back towards where th others were talking. 'some day. I'll tell her when my voice comes back. Yes, someday.'
Seeing that Kit had once agained zoned out, Rogue turned back to the others. 'what's wrong with Kit? Her lavender eyes don't seem as bright as they used to be. Oh, I hope my best friend's alright.'

The Force
~where's everyone now?~

FallingBlue
~uh, kara, we're already back at the institute~

fungrl515
~oops. stupid little mistake. thanks.~

FallingBlue
~no prob, everyone makes mistakes~

VallejoKid707
"Well im gonna go to Danger room. Who wants go come?"

The Force
John came down the stairs, "i'll go, kurt are you comin". Kurt teleported behind john "of course, i like danger."

VallejoKid707
"ok... Computer, start Team-up #8" 'Team-up #8 comencing in 3..2..1'

FallingBlue
David joined them,m unbeknownst to the dangers, "So, whats this~" the door shut behind him with a hiss, "Huh?"

The Force
John put up a force field and prepare himself. Kurt did the same.

VallejoKid707
Sundenly, a bunch of nails were aimed and thrown at David. Gambit picked up a board that was left over from the last session. He picked it up and threw right in front of David. "Training Session, protect yourself!"

The Force
~hey is david in or out of the danger room?~

VallejoKid707
~In with us.~

FallingBlue
"What? Training? Oh crap.." he said, preparing himself

The Force
"Yeah i would prepare yoursel, david." john said

FallingBlue
A large buzz saw came flying towards David, thinking fast he held out his hands, pausing it in mid-air and flinging it into a new laser turret that had just popped up. The gun turret exploded in a large eletrical display.

VallejoKid707
Little spider monsters came out of the little doors. They started shooting little lasers. "Look out!" Gambit charged up some playing cards and threw them. It took one up. He picked it up, charged it, and threw it at the other spiders. All of them were out, expect for one. He took his cane and hit the spider with it. Finally all the spider were dead.

The Force
All of a sudden john found himself inbetween a wall that was shutting in. "please you have to be kidin me" john said as he put up a force field around him, and then uped the power so that the wall went flyin apart,

FallingBlue
The wall John had shot off came flying towards David and he froze it, sending it into three approaching saws. The wall crashed against the main wall wiht a loud bang. He spun around, looking at the gun turrets aiming for Gambit. Thinking quickly he picked Gambit up with his telekinsis. The laserbolts hit the floor where Gambit had been standing and David put him down, dodging an approaching spike ball.

VallejoKid707
"Thanks" A giant lead ball came at David. He quickly reacted. "John when i say so, lift David!" Gambit charged some cards and threw them at the ball. The explosion went far. "Now!"

The Force
John turned around "Gotcha, force lift." john put his hands flat on the ground then lift them up, making david rise off the ground.

VallejoKid707
~well is it okay with you guys if i introduce siege now?~

fungrl515
Kit was watching them train silently, trying to understand the people around her. 'What if I did talk? would people accept me? or would people just laugh at me and ignore me like everyone else did?'

FallingBlue
~sure vallejo~

David smiled as he flew into the air, "You can put me down now man" he said as John put him back down he backlfipped over an approaching sawblade. He grabebd the blade and flung it into a huge ball and chain, causing the chain to snap, sending the ball into a bunch of saw launchers.

VallejoKid707
'Emergency Ending.' " Who ended it the session?"

fungrl515
Kit starred as she witnessed the tremendous power these men had. 'Their powers...amazing. Mine seems so insignificant compared to that. Who wants to be blessed with communication with water animals? I do, but it doesn't make me a better fighter or make me more respected. And being a great swimmer doesn't help in the middle of a land battle.'

The Force
"Sorry" john said as he dodged a chainball.

VallejoKid707
"Oh well im tired anyway." Gambit went to his room. Gambit's room is right next Rouge's. He saw her looking her self in the mirror. He went in. "Hi."

FallingBlue
"Huh? your a good person Kit, nothing wrong with that" he said, turning to her. WHen he saw the confused look on her face he knew he had accidentally read her mind, "Oh..im..im sorry, it just slips sometimes.."

fungrl515
Kit blushed slightly. 'What? He can read my mind? Oh no! Does he know the reason why I-'

FallingBlue
David shook his head, holding his temples, "Sorry, sorry, no, I dont know anything, thats all I heard, sometimes I cant keep my mind inside my own head.."

fungrl515
Kit sighed. 'Oh good. I couldn't bear it if he knew about ma, pa, and brother.' Kit shuddered. 'Just thinking about them makes me sad.'

The Force
John looked a kit "oh, hello, kit."

FallingBlue
David blushed, walking to Kit, "Im really sorry about that.."

fungrl515
Kit just nodded. 'I should stop thinking so hard. I don't want to reveal anything. I'll go to Rogue.' With that thought, she dashed out of the room before anyone could stop her. 'Gosh. I'm so glad he didn't hear everthing i thought.'

VallejoKid707
Rouge 'apparently' didnt hear him. He realized she ahd headphones on. He went to his room. He put on the tv and looked at the dowtown surviellence cameras he set up earlier that month. He zoomed into a man in a robe, covering himself. Once no one was around him, he phased through a wall. " What the...?" Gambit was puzzled. He looked at his MTS 20T (Mutant Tracking System). He located downtown. There were a green dots, moving. Humans. There was one lone red dot, moving. Mutant. Gambit wanted to get to him. He put on his jacket. "Ill be back everyone!" He took the H2 to downtown.

fungrl515
Rogue looked up after listening to Haunted by Evanescense. "I could have sworn someone was here."

~i gotta go. it's 11 something.~

FallingBlue
~later nora~

fungrl515
~buh bye!~

VallejoKid707
~BYE!~
Gambit stopped at the McDonald's for a quick milkshake. After he left he headed downtown. He used his MTS 20T. He was in a warehouse. HE entered it.

The Force
~cya nora~

FallingBlue
~later~

David looked at John, "Yo man, you wann go do something?"

The Force
"Hmmm" john thought for a little bit "i know, lets go driving around town."

FallingBlue
"Night on the town eh? Im down!" he said, "So, where do they keep the nice rides around here?"

The Force
"in the garage, that's where i keep my viper, she's been callin to me." john said with a snicker

VallejoKid707
Gambit went to the 5th floor. There, he found a man in the corner."What are you doing, here" The mutant said. "I'm here to help you." I dont need help" the mutant yelled. "Just come with me, ill show you where you could be safe and somewhere where you dont have to hide anymore. You could be around people just like you." Gambit knew this was going to take long. He leaned on stone column. He accidetly charged it. It blew up, and the whole floor was about to fall to the basement. Tyrone reacted quickly "Look out!" Tyrone ran as fast as he can and cought Gambit and ran outside. " If i come with you, you promise not to do that again?" "Promise!" Gambit and Tyrone went in the H2 and headed home.

FallingBlue
David smiled, "A viper? oh hellyah, letsdo it"

The Force
~i g2g~

"Ya i payed fo it all by myself to." john said as him and david walked towards the garage.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>