Should Jessica Alba be Psylocke?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

imnightcrawler
http://www.angelfire.com/moon/mystique0/alba.gif I used jessica alba's body

GambitEVOFan1
Nope to young looking, not that psylockes not young just she should be more mature lookin

imnightcrawler
yeah

Paola
yeah, so she can fight Jean in the next movie for the love of Cyclops love eek! laughing out loud

Darth Vicious
Me personally i think Zhan Zigy(sp(Crouching tiger..)) or Tia Carrere(Relic Hunter) would be better as Psylocke!

kohl
i don't think so.. psylocke should be played by someone more complex.

RemyLeBeau
Catherine Zeta Jones practicaly is Psylocke!! I mean shes got the look the sttitude and the kiler buns to pull it off!! lol Shes just such a great actress shed do great. jessicas to young for the role.

Paola
I want Angie!!!! mad

Jason Horan
You better give her what she wants, I can't control when shes like this laughing out loud

Kes
does she even speak english?
well at least she would know how to fight smile

GambitEVOFan1
it be hard for Zang she doesnt speak much english and its not very good english when she does speak, you could go thru the pain of teaching her but shed still have that accent. As for Zeta she doesnt have the body for it she has more of a model body not a built body like Angelina has. Im sticken with angelina as psylocke.

Jason quick get the tazer gun, shes out control again!

Paola
Very funny guys stick out tongue!!!

buffymitch
i don't know the character but i believe Jessica can be a X-man. She got the looks and she had some Kung fu training for her Dark Angel Series.

Paola
What about X23???

imnightcrawler
hehehe cool. I'll see if i can turn angelina jolie also that other girl into psylocke

GambitEVOFan1
YEA!!Shed make an awesome X23!!!I just think shes to little kid looking to be psylocke.

tonjappr
SUNG HI LEE should be psylocke

BOPRecruit 16
jessica alba is one of my choices, but i wouldn't exactly be happy/satisfied with her as psy.

Veralidaine
nah.......i tink psylocke needs to b sumone wit more darker looks, lyk as in she shood look more hmmmm whats de word....not quite evil, but yeh if ya catch my drift..... and she shood b way more olda dan alba, more mature........

tonjappr
can u repost those pictures in the beginning of the thread...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.