time to watch clerks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
well since i dislike my job with such an overwhelming passion, i figure it might be a good idea that sums all the the crap us clerks go through on a daily basis. Time for clerks smile

FallingBlue
clerks, or clerks the animated series?

BackFire349
the movie

FallingBlue
oh, ok, i never saw the movie, but the show is hilarious laughing out loud

you ever seen the flash toon of Clerks in the Star Wars universe? with Jay as Darth Maul and Bob as Sidius?

BackFire349
i havent really watched the animated show, just segments. you should see the movie, its outstanding.

LanceWindu
The movie is hilarious!

And it was made with only $25000

They have an alternate ending you can choose on the DVD where Dante gets killed by a robber.

badkittykitty
shit you guys just reminded me that the cartoon clerks was on comedy central so i checked it and I just missed it,dang!

Captain REX
Never saw it.

LanceWindu
You'd like it REX.

Plus I've seen nearly all 20 something episodes of the cartoon.

FallingBlue
i forgot which time it came on, when does it come on there bkk?

badkittykitty
12:00am here

Captain REX
Hmm...I hate figuring things out. I'll just forget it for now...

pablo007
I'm probably gonna get bombed by this but I really dislike Jay and Silent Bob. I don't care for Silent Bob since he never speaks but I really dislike the Jay character.

LanceWindu
Bob does to speak.

He had a few lines in Jay and Silent Bob Strike back.

badkittykitty
what are you figuring out rex?

thanks guys for bring these guys up i just put in dogma

Captain REX
What time it is on here in Cali.

BackFire349
Silent Bob has a line or two in every movie.

BackFire349
rex, its on early morning...like 1 or 2 am on comedy central, i dunno which days.

badkittykitty
I think you guys are 4hours earlier than me could be 3,not sure

Tired Hiker
Yes, I just sign up for dish net! Yes.

Dusty
Clerks is great.

Ronny
Originally posted by BackFire
well since i dislike my job with such an overwhelming passion, i figure it might be a good idea that sums all the the crap us clerks go through on a daily basis. Time for clerks smile Happy Dance Clerks 2 TODAY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.