Red Eye.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I get red eye.

ChinaNiki
and..........................................?

Tired Hiker
I drop clear eyes into it.

ChinaNiki
so Ben Stein has earned his money

Tired Hiker
Yes, Ben Stein, I'm sold. Clear eyes gets the red out.

LanceWindu
I can sound just like Ben Stein in those commercials, every time the come on I immitate him and make my friends bust up.

Tired Hiker
That's Money!!!! I thought Ben Stein and Jimmy Kimble were the best in 'Win Ben Stein's Money.'

Tired Hiker
Ben Stein was at his Ben Steiniest.

LanceWindu
Then they changed Jimmy Kimmel to his cousin then to some chick.

Tired Hiker
yeah, that's when I stopped watching it.

LanceWindu
I only saw about 3 episodes with Cousin Sal, and one episode of the chick, I think it's been cancelled now.

ChinaNiki
Ben Stein was great in The Wonder Years

diegocala
Well at least your brown eye isn't red eek! eek!

julibug
i have green eyes. if i got red eye - i would have christmas eyes.

Bhang
if your brown eye turned red, you would need to go to the hospital

GroundedAgain
i got an eye infection from sleeping with my contacts in
i think i was a lil to drunk to take them out; that and i woke up outside on the trampoline when it was 25 degrresF out. hmmmmmmmmm confused

Tired Hiker
I used to sleep with contacts. Not that I had poor vision, I just find those little lenses very attractive.

Nivvy
My eyes go red....

From when my mate and i have eye rubbing contests....

Tired Hiker
How does an eye rubbing contest work?

Nivvy
Give ourselves a time limit.

Say one minute.

So we rub our eyes for one minute. However, has the redest eyes... Wins...

A pie, or something...

Rogue Jedi
gimmee a shot of red eye, pard.

Tired Hiker
RJ, you just changed your avi, ey?

Rogue Jedi
si...good or no?

Tired Hiker
I like the punisher one and your hooded guy one from a while back, where you could sort of see his face.

Rogue Jedi
yeah, the hooded guy was cool, but he had that white hair sticking out. wadap with that? i like this one...if you noticed, i am no longer rogue jedi, tekken master. i am rogue jedi, master of disaster. i rock so friggin' hard!!!!!!!

Tired Hiker
Wow, RJ. I know what your going through, man. It's pretty exciting when you mess with your avi and sigs and stuff and it makes you feel cool. I'll do it again some day. I got too crazy with it though. I think I'm sticking with this whole dragon lotr thing for a while.

BackFire349
*points at my avatar*

Rogue Jedi
yours is cool, bf...th, what happened to "dragon humper?"

Tired Hiker
I stopped humping dragons a while back. It burned my peter.

Rogue Jedi
peter...hehehehehehehehe

Tired Hiker
I like BF's new saying below his avi. Since everyone knows he's the horror master, he can now venture new possibilities like the how the dead with walk and stuff. Very cool, very snappy. wink

BackFire349
They will walk, i swear. You'll see....Why do you think i live near a Big 5 sporting goods store? Because they have an assload of guns and ammo there, that i will use as self defense against the walking dead when they emerge from their tombs. I will go snag myself a hummer, grab a bunch of guns, and just drive around offing zombies in record numbers. As you can see, ive put alot of thought into this.

Rogue Jedi
as long as they dont walk here....me and mila will open up a case of whupass on 'em!!!!!!

Tired Hiker
If the sh!t goes down, I'm going to Backfire's Big 5. It'll be like that safe haven in 28 Days Later, only we won't be mean to the chicks, cuz we'll be like their heros and they'll dig us and make passionate love to us as we all fight together against the dead.

BackFire349
You sir, are brilliant. Catch more bees with honey.

Tired Hiker
Think what a turn on it would be to battle the dead and then make love to three of your girlfriends after they make love with eachother.

BackFire349
haha, hell yeah.

Rogue Jedi
just gimmee mila...just mila, baby.

Thoren
Bimp.

Barker
KRAMER:"DAMN NIGGA WHERE YOU BEEN? EH"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.