Beer Warning

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ratcat
Due to increasing products liability litigation, American beer brewers have accepted the FDA's suggestion that the following warning labels be placed immediately on all beer containers:

1. WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what the hell happened to your bra.
2. WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you are whispering when you are not.
3. WARNING: The consumption of alcohol is a major factor in dancing like a retard.
4. WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell your friends over and over again that you love them.
5. WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to think you can sing.
6. WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe that ex-lovers are really dying for you to telephone them at four in the morning.
7. WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you can logically converse with other members of the opposite sex without spitting.
8. WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you have mystical Kung Fu powers, resulting in you getting your ass kicked.
9. WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to roll over in the morning and see something really scary.
10. WARNING: The consumption of alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug burns on the forehead.
11. WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher, smarter, faster and better looking than most people.
12. WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe you are invisible.
13. WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to think people are laughing WITH you.
14. WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause a disturbance in the time-space continuum, whereby gaps of time may seem to literally disappear.

keokiswahine
ahhhhhhhhhh, yeah confused ok stick out tongue hmmmmmmmmm roll eyes (sarcastic) smokin'

finti
Thats why we like it RC laughing out loud

ratcat
Hic!

queeq
Out of your own experience, RC.

ratcat
Nah, I try not to drink too often, bad things happen....

mechmoggy
Its like you've summed up my existance in a single message RC.

Damn you god for making me this way....sniff sniff, boo hoo sad

Gundark
Thats great RC !!!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
*hands Mech a beer*

Cheer up, he was only joking.

keokiswahine
*looks in frig for a frosty cold one*

finti
"beer, beer, smurph beer......" embarrasment

queeq
Hey, Edna's back. Hang over over?

Ushgarak
It sounds like she is quite the delinquent when she drinks.

Edna_witch
Oh yes Iwould certainly agree with 14! I have much exoperience in that area!

keokiswahine
whoa, there. *steadies Edna as she staggers in* eek! big grin smokin'

queeq
So she likes bars? laughing out loud

Ushgarak
She likes a good time as much as the next person. Unless the next person is me, of course. I HATE good times.

kdawg
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud That warning label is hell-a funny!

keokiswahine
joke? confused oh, you mean about the bars? them there bars don't come here, queeqer; we don't serve their kind, be it little ewok bars or biggee wookiee bars. They hafta go down to your other drinking establishment to booze it up. roll eyes (sarcastic) evil face

queeq
Nobody noticed my excellent joke. sad

Ushgarak
Oh God, life is... never mind.

queeq
Will he finish what he begins? Come on, ush, say it.

Gundark
laughing out loud okay, there, I laughed at your joke, queeq. Better now ?

Ush you love good times. Why else would you come here all the time ?

queeq
Thanks, Gundy. You know what I like. wink

Ush just misses Edna a lot.

Gundark
Yes. He appears to be pining. Which naturally goes with whining.

Gundark
Finti isn't going to like all this pining and whining. You know what he'll do. smokin'

queeq
No. Tell me. big grin

Gundark
Barf. And play a song. Probably in that order.

Ratcat
Eugh! That's not nice.

finti
BAAAAAARFFFFF!!!!!
"Old man look at my life, 24 and it`s so much more.
Live alone in paradise that makes me think of two.
Lovew lost, such a cost
give me things that dont get lost
like a coin that won`t get tossed
rolling home to you" - NEIL YOUNG smokin'

Gundark
That's our Finti. I'm so proud of him. big grin

queeq
*Applaudes*

queeq
Yes, it does make him look like a whimp. Well, a little.

Gundark
He's nearly always on cue, you know.

queeq
Timing is everything. big grin

Gundark
Finti. Combination drinkbot and jukebox. Quite a guy. What til Live is old enough to know her father's many talents. laughing out loud

queeq
Better hide our sons. laughing out loud

keokiswahine
Every son learns how to belch from dad, family, and friends. It is a rite of passage to drive mom and gramma nuts. eek! roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin smokin'

finti
so that means every daughter learns to fart from their mom? big grin

keokiswahine
not even going to touch that one, finti. is this a personal observance of yours? confused big grin

finti
well all of my friends that have gotten kids actually got daughters big grin Maybe it is in kindergarden thay learn it stick out tongue

Gundark
So....belching and farting are important building blocks in a child's future. (checks parenting guide) Hmmm...doesn't say anything about that in here. Oh, what the heck do I know, I have dogs !!!! :lol laughing out loud

keokiswahine
dogs fart, too. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

Gundark
I'm not going to argue with that one, Keo ! big grin

keokiswahine
my sheltie loved spaghetti, so after he licked the plate clean, he'd go over to the corner for a nap, and when he farted from the garlic sauce, he'd try to sneak out of the room. We'd catch him, open the patio door, and point to the open door. He knew, and with tail and ears down, would depart to the great outside yard to fart the night away. laughing out loud

Gundark
Cricket just lets em loose while she's sleeping....the silent but deadly type.

queeq
So he sleeps a lot on your bed, I guess. laughing out loud

ratcat
We haqve a family mutt like that, well my mom does. Let's of the most vicious wind you ever smelt but doesn't make a sound.

Acvtually, it's funnier when she does make a noise cos she normally makes herself jump when she does. laughing out loud

queeq
laughing out loud

Farting dogs are the worst.

Gundark
The labs sleep on the floor. Tommy sleeps in the bed. Hmmmm...maybe that's backwards..... laughing out loud

queeq
Does Tommy fart too? eek!

ratcat
Charming to the last...

queeq
I didn't start it.

Gundark
He's a guy. Its his God given right to fart. laughing out loud

finti
really

queeq
None of the guys here fart. Tommy must be special. laughing out loud

Gundark
That's why I'm probably gonna marry him.

queeq
That'll be quite the farty-party.

Gundark
If we still end up in Jamaica, everyone will be too drunk to notice. stick out tongue

finti
except the bartenders roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

queeq
Yes, poor bartenders. That'll sure wipe that smile off their faces. But you will be too drunk to notice. laughing out loud

finti
Sent of a woman, big grin my senses are clear. maybe maybe to much clear, this is not a rebel song this is sunday bloody sunday, ohh sorry got a bit carried away there

queeq
You are so worth of your honorary title, too bad the great and powerful Raz hasn't given it to you yet. sad

keokiswahine
so, Tommy is the fart king??? confused confused laughing out loud

queeq
You didn't know? Or have you got another candidate for that title? wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.