every one come and check this out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
hey everyone go to this website it rocks i was on it for a while i bet u will to once u get there well here it is
http://www.mostannoyingwebpage.com/v1/index2.html and if u have been to the site before why dont u just wait and see what other people think about it well later everyone

LanceWindu
Those things are always fun to read when you have the time.

I like how the guys added Script Prompts too.

DeNiro
so true lance very good responce

LanceWindu
It shows I actually went to the site.

clispin
lol

DeNiro
in deed it does good site huh big grin

must_kill_Santa
i have had that loads so i just leave it on enter so it goes blank thats a boring topic blank thats a funny name blahblahblah its so much fun

DeNiro
big grin

DemonicGambit-2
I've been there before

DeNiro
i hope some one got tricked/a lil mad or laughed

Tired Hiker
What's with all the dead horses?

DeNiro
Llaughing out loudL blink

Syren
OH MY GOD!!! YOU COMPLETE SHITS!!! Nah, only kiddin, that was actually really good, I just sent it to my boyfriend, so if i get dumped for it one of you virile males in here owes me your undivided attention for the rest of your life. Deal? Good x

Nivvy
I didn't even click on it, Judging by the feed back i know what it is...... -.- Bwarghhhhhh

Syren
Dont do it nivvy!!!!! itz a trick!!!! i just saw u and thiught id warn ya, but it may be too late!

Nivvy
With meh Lanceh Baby mentionin' Script Prompts......

I dun wanna risk it.... Is it like one of those long assssss... Click Ok for the annoyin' lil screen to go away ??

Syren
itz sorta kool. if ya feel like wasting 10 mins. it made me laff at 1st then got kinda annoying

Syren
yeah, itz a lil grey box with an ok button in it, and basically every time u click it it reappears with another comment, like a story, and u cant close any window. ya have to click 150 times. but i did send it 2 my boyf, i guess im just mean!!

Nivvy
Tehe, I've only ever really laughed hard at like....... One of those things stick out tongue

DeNiro
muhahahahahah evil face

Treehuggerjanie
ill admit that once i went through them all and the box asked me if i was stoned!how did it know...technology is amazing!

Outbound
roface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.