does anybody can help me?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

buzzz
hey ppl! all members of this forum have avatars and pictures? can you help me to create mine?? anyway, thank you

DeNiro
well to make a sig i suggest asking godshinto for one and for avatar i used to be able to tell ya but i forgot u should go to the main oage and it should have a box that says get an avatar but if not then just ask one of the mods to tell u were to get one cause i forgot sorryw ish i could help u out

buzzz
so will you ask Godshinto to help me? smile

DeNiro
he likes it when u ask him ur self cause pablo had asked him to make back fire a sig and he did but he goes that back fire should have asked for it himslef but the sig was cool as fu*ck i luved it but BF didnt use it

must_kill_Santa
yeah but the are other people who make then avatars are in profile edit profile the is a big list to choose from till you become used to coming here then you should change to your own

buzzz
ok, ppl I will ask Godshinto by myself smile

must_kill_Santa
gudgud he will be pleased im lucky he made me one and i didnt ask so i used it but then i changed it

buzzz
but how to do it? What is his nickname? Godshinto or..........?

must_kill_Santa
Godshinto
in the GD forum the is a thread called Godshintos sigs go in there and ask for one

buzzz
hey I cant find this topic ;( can you give me url of one? embarrasment

must_kill_Santa
Sorry it disapeared so i would just PM him

buzzz
you mean you will PM him about my request? roll eyes (sarcastic)

must_kill_Santa
well if you want i did last time but you have to promise that you will use it

buzzz
ok. I promise. but have I say with wich movie I would like the sig?

must_kill_Santa
ok ive pmed him asking if its alright if he pms me back then ill pm you asking then tell him ok

buzzz
ok ty very much!
but if he could not, what will I do?? embarrasment

must_kill_Santa
well other people make them just ask around

buzzz
ok PM he and we will see if he could smile thank you for your help

must_kill_Santa
its right i will when he pms me

buzzz
I'm going to bed right now. have a good day smile

must_kill_Santa
night hun

buzzz
hey did he PM to you already?

must_kill_Santa
no i dont think hes bin on yet

buzzz
hey who else makes avatars here? smile

must_kill_Santa
well if you go into the GD and start a thread they will know alot more bout it there

yerssot
who needs help?

must_kill_Santa
buzzz

yerssot
about ...

buzzz
where is GD thread?

yerssot
GD? what do you mean exactly?

buzzz
"well if you go into the GD and start a thread they will know alot more bout it there" said must kill santa
I mean where is GD? to start a new thread about sig

must_kill_Santa
the general discussion forum

buzzz
2 yerssot I ment I need help about sig
2 must kill santa damn!!! I thought that GD is GoDshinto thread laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

GambitEVOFan1
Ask verauko she makes awsome sigs and avatars!she made mine!!Just PM her the pics u want to be made into a sig or av and im sure shed be happy to make it for u when she has time!

must_kill_Santa
kool i didnt no that

buzzz
but I havent any pictures on my comp sad

LanceWindu
Then search around the web and get some.

buzzz
I donno, to get a sig, have I a big pic and someone will do the sig make of this pic?

Outbound
roface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.