News on movie 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malfoy's chick
this was founnd on CBBC, they are going to make HP 4 one movie so we will loose alot of our favourite scenes

"Many people reckoned the hefty 636-page book would be split into two films, so Potter fans wouldn't be disappointed by losing their favourite scenes.

But sources say Steve Kloves, who adapted the first three books, has been asked to make a single two-and-a-half-hour film. "

Bloody hell their going to ruin it

iluvharrypotter
I agree, they are sooo gonna ruin it! That is my faorite book, too! I wanna know which scenes they are taking out!

crazy_c
I read that also but on www.darkmark.com it ses theyre reconsidering making it into a four hour film

XxSamanthaxX

leah11
my favourite book is book 5 but thats coz of the storyline so i think the 4th movie will b the best coz of all the cool things XxsamanthaxX just mentioned. All the special effects will be awesome.

Malfoy's chick
Well the good side is that we don't have to wait a year apart from each other as they are one

Malfoy's chick
it says there that they are going to make it a two and half hour movie not a 4 hour, even though I think they should make it 4 hours. It would be better

XxSamanthaxX
The graveyard scene should be great. Especially when he gets to see his parents, and Cedric and all of them again. I have a picture of what the graveyard looks like in my head... wonder if it'll be close to the film. Hogwarts was so close to the way I pictured it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***Never put a sock in a toaster***

At 2 moments did I feel the urge to be the "class clown" One was when the work was too easy, and you were bored. The second was when the work was too hard... and you were bored - why not deprive someone elce of their education?

In church, they try and convince you that there's an invisible man watching you at every moment and he doesn't want you to do 10 certain, special things. And if you do one of these 10 things, he has a special place for you. A place of fire, and smoke, and burn, and ash, and pain, and torture, and agony, and torment, and evil, and suffering........ but he LOVES you!

Smart Hermione
that is sooooooooooo going to ruin it. I thought they were making it into a four hour movie with an interval. that would be soooooooooooo much better don't you think?

Malfoy's chick
defintely, and if they are going to get new actors to play the characters it will ruin it even more

XxSamanthaxX
They aren't.. only with Dumbledor (obviously) But they're keeping Dan and Emma and Rupert and Tom and all of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***Never put a sock in a toaster***

At 2 moments did I feel the urge to be the "class clown" One was when the work was too easy, and you were bored. The second was when the work was too hard... and you were bored - why not deprive someone elce of their education?

In church, they try and convince you that there's an invisible man watching you at every moment and he doesn't want you to do 10 certain, special things. And if you do one of these 10 things, he has a special place for you. A place of fire, and smoke, and burn, and ash, and pain, and torture, and agony, and torment, and evil, and suffering........ but he LOVES you!

starprincess366
then what will they do with the 5th book? but i heard that they might make it a 4 hour film but if the do make it all 1 21/2 hour film, it will be a wastye of money cause they have to make it pg(says andrea in an annoyed voice) god damn it book 4 is my fav and if they r going to ruin it then AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
im will find jk rowlings e-mail adress if its the last thing i do and tell her to make those stupid people fix it! i found pics fom the 4th movie but they havn't even filmed it yet. it shows harry fighting the hormtail in quidditcvh uniform? and it show harry fighting voldemort(he looks so cool) in his quidditch outfit. but i think som1 must have made it up cause its kinda messed up. voldemort is covered from head to toe in burn marks. don't ask me where i got it i don't remember.

crazy_c
I feel ure pain mad It makes me sooooooooo mad!

crazy_rock_chic
its stupid!!!!!

Ezkamo
i agree! *stands up*

tee hee. i like doing that...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.