Zion is part of the matrix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joeboy
As i have always stated, I think that they never left the matrix. The idea of choice is what they are given. Zion or what they think is the matrix.

I first thought of this when neo stopped the machine.

But the clincher was when i went back and listen to smith monologue. He tells how they had to have a choice.

But if you don't believe that, why would the the one be responsible for setting up Zion. Because w/o Zion. There would be no choice.

Now we have to answer the why. Why is there a matrix. Cause the battery thing may be a fake idea all together. Cause it is part of the matrix.

joeboy
Also, when the oricle meets with neo, she shows neo that this is the place where exiles come. In that place you saw ordinary people. Shopping and playing. They were all exiled programs. Which indicates that all the people we see as the matrix are just programs.

joeboy
More proof is when Maro tells them that the choisce is just an illusion.

JediHDM
no, all the people we see are NOT exiles, some of them are, the Oracle was refering to Matrix, not to some machine matrix, or whatever. Zion is an autonomous program, apart from the matrix, but able to connect with the matrix...

Ushgarak
Will people please stop calling speculation on vague evidence 'proof'?

joeboy
What i propose is that the illusion of choice is between Zion and What they think is the matrix. They are all still trapped.

joeboy
opps. i responded to wrong thread here.

burlyman
THE SOURCE
where the path of the one ends

joeboy
I am not talking of the source. I am talking where neo met with the oracle.

burlyman
well your not really making sense
you seem to be putting the same thing in various threads

joeboy
i responded to wrong thread.
But i think when they refer to choice, it is between zion and what they think is the matrix

Sifer
Not even gonna bother reading all the replies so:

Zion is NOT part of the Matrix. It will be proven in November smile

Ushgarak
"But i think when they refer to choice, it is between zion and what they think is the matrix"

Something said by someone who has not thought it through properly. If the choice is an illusion it WOULD NOT WORK. The choice HAS to be genuine.

Sifer
Indeed, Ush smile

joeboy
Like our election. We have two major parties. We think we choose our canidates. But the in actuality, the major party leaders choose the canidates. The average american never realy chooses an individual.

Now in the matrix, when a person is about to reject the matrix, he is presented with a blue or red pill. He now thinks he is free, but in actuality he still in the matrix. I would involve a complex program, one that may be to complex for a machine to come up with.

Sifer
The difference between an Election and the Matrix is this:

One wants to keep everyone under control

The other wants you to break free from it

joeboy
Think about the statement you just made. The two go together. You can't have people wanting to be free w/o someone wanting to keep them under control. And you can't have control w/o something to control.

JediHDM
Actually, joeboy, the parties do NOT choose the candidates anymore, it is through what is called Primaries and Caucases... And about the Zion thing...Zion is not part of the Matrix, although i believe it is also a programmed reality, they are seperate, two different entities...Not the same, seperate...

joeboy
When was the alst time you looked at politics. Bush was choosen by the party. They needed a new face. Most of the time (as in DOLE) the party backs you when you are loyal and have been a good team member. Thats why DOLE was given a shot, although noone thought he could when. Chaney will be given the same shot if he choose.

You call it programm reality, I call it part of the matrix. Whats the difference if they are not Free.

JediHDM
the party doesn't have the power to choose the candidate anymore... a long time ago, maybe, definitely, but not anymore, too much 'equality' and 'for the people...' to allow that.

joeboy
the party choose who they will back. Anyone can run. But the party and there money determines who will succeed.

w/o the money and the fund-raiser that the parties give, you are out of the race. Just another Ross Perot.

JediHDM
but the party doesnt have the money without the financial contributions of the registered voters...

joeboy
I know we are way off topic, but when you look at the canidates for president, the better man may not get nominated. It's always a person who best fit the party line. Clinton was the oppisite of bush, thats what the party wanted. Bush the sepuel was more like clinton and gore, yet still linked to the hard line conservitive. Was there fund raisers for the rest, Very little. They wanted bush, and bush was choosen. Most of the canidates for office are never seen on tv. They are small time people. W/o there own money or the money of the party.

joeboy
Are you a DITTO ? It's not an insult, some of you know what i speak of when i say, I am a proud DITTO HEAD. Since 1989.

JediHDM
Im not saying the better man does (or does not ) get nominated, im only saying that the people, rather than the party, decides who will be chosen...Also, how is Bush 43 similar to Clinton...?

joeboy
both have bi-party views, both draft dogers, both have that drug thing. clinton got that pimp thing going.

Sifer
"Hold on, wait a minute, let me put some pimpin' in it" - Money Mike - Friday After Next big grin

"Pimpilicious Baby. Keep it Pimpilicious" - How High

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.