Smith may not be taking over everyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joeboy
Have you noticed that the only people smith has taken over. Are people not connected to the matrix.

joeboy
I think that scene we are seeing is what is happening while neo is on that table connected to bane.

joeboy
he may only have the ability to take over exiled programs and the people of zion when they are in what the think is the matrix.

That's why he may have taken of the Orical. She may have just become exile. That's why she was there and not in her apartment.
"for what its worth, youv've mad a beeliever out of me."

joeboy
he has not taken over anyone (since he has been in exile) that are suppose to be people connected to the matrix. Just other agents and other exiles. And BANE who is from Zion.

tshirt
???? I thought Smith took over several people. I saw Bane as well as various normal people (humans) living in the Matrix. When he did the Burly Brawl (or what ever they called it) where did all those Smith's come from? I thought they were people whose body he took over.

Other than Bane, what other character has he taken over? He failed with Neo and Neo stopped him from taking Morpheus.

burlyman
and Agent

me, me, me
-me too
i love that smile

JediHDM
Smith took over Bane, tried to take over Neo, Morpheus, and took over that lady, right after she turned into an Agent...however, i dont think Smith can take over the agents, he just takes over the person the agent is in, forcing the agent code out of the body, into another...

burlyman
yeh, it was probably the lady, but the agent didnt revert back to her..

joeboy
The old lady was in the part of the matrix where exiles were suppose to have lived.

joeboy
The oricle explained to neo that this is where programs come when they don't want to be deleted. That was a hidden part of the matrix, One which you could on acces thru back doors.

burlyman
IM NOT SURE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT...

>the woman that dropped her bag of groceries (american word wink) in response to seeing neo fighting all the smiths
then an agent posessed her image. smith stepped up to him and copied his image onto the agent's/lady's

you
me, me, me
me to

joeboy
In the trailer we see tons of smiths. We assume that he has taken over the matrix. But what if he can only take over agents or members of the exiled area.

JediHDM
If that were true, then he wouldnt have taken over Bane, who, by the way, is HUMAN, nor would Neo have been able o FLY OUT of the area, if its only accesible by backdoors...your logic is flawed...

joeboy
when he went thru mero doors he flew out. Also when he goes to see the architech, he walsk thru a door, but never enters the room thru a door. The only doors in the room are in front of him.

joeboy
And bane is not connected to matrix (what you think is the matrix) He is an outsider.

JediHDM
BUt he's not an EXILE...only PROGRAMS can be exiles...You're saying that only obsolete programs are takin over by Smith, But Neo is not obsolete, Morpheus is not obsolete, Bane wasn't obsolete (he's decomposing now)... Whether you like it or not, the unplugged humans are still part of the system, and are therefore still humans like anyother...

GABRIEL05
I was just wondering, if Bane is decomposing, how is he still alive?

joeboy
Thats what i said. But he is never shown taking over everday citizens

JediHDM
joeboy> are you going back on what you said, or what?!

Gabe> thats a good question, perhaps the mind is dead, thus the body knows its supposed to be dead, but Smith is telling it to keep going, thus, he is willing the body to move, even though the body knows its dead...perhaps

joeboy
That is a wquote from the post. The 3rd one. LOOK UP. I know you can read. Read all the post. blink roll eyes (sarcastic)

dave123
Why would Bane decompose? (I assume this is based on what Neo said about it felt like dying)
But wouldnt that just be his (neo's) mind dying, as Smith's program comes to life as it copies to him.
Sorry if there is actual proof that he would decompose I missed out on.

joeboy
jedi - read my 3 post. yyou will see that this is what i stated.

joeboy
Jedi - here is where she mentions exile

JediHDM
She is not referring to "here" as in a particular spot (eg, look at the pee stain my dog left on the carpet, right here) but rather a general place (eg, wow, this is a nice house. yeah, i live here) She is referring to the Matrix as HERE, which is contrasted by "there", the SOURCE, the machine mainframe...think of "here" as the matrix, and listen to the .wav again...She is saying that the Source is autonomous of the Matrix, thus, they can stay here, in the matrix, or go there, return to the SOURCE...

burlyman
did you think all the exiles hung around feeding the crows

Dryden
perhaps the exiles ARE the crows...or a dog...or woman with groceries...

there to hide from the source..

joeboy
I think they stay in hiding, caue they are subject to be deleted.

joeboy
not feeding crows, but in there own world between the two worlds.

JediHDM
BUT THE WORLD NEO IS IN IS ALWAYS THE MATRIX, HE IS JUST TRANSPORTED THROUGH THE BACKDOORS...HE FLIES OUT, AND IS STILL IN THE SAME PLACE...THE MATRIX...WHY DO YOU CONSTANTLY TRY TO FIND SOMETHING TO DEBATE ABOUT?!?!?!

joeboy
Maybe seroph pretects that world. That is why we see him with trinity and morpheus when they go looking for neo.

joeboy
This is the way i see it, yo are the one argueing me.

Dryden
no, they are all IN the matrix...just the location has changed...the routing and security levels may have changed, but they are still within the matrix

joeboy
Have you noticed neo does not come thru a door. He only opens it. he just apears in the room. And from the time he exits the room until we see the other door blow off, where is he.

burlyman
"..every time youve heard someone say they saw a ghost or an angel. every story youve ever heard about vampires, werewolves or aliens.."

IN THE MATRIX

JediHDM
thank you burly...

joeboy
when the door opens, neo is already in the air, and you don't see any bright light or computer monitors. just a white room.

joeboy
But those ghost don't stay there do they. If that was the case, they would be out in the open.

burlyman
CLUB HEL, THE CHATEAU, LE VRAI perchance

my pleasure cool

joeboy
What if club hell is part of this exile. When a program is breaking down or or replaced, they can hide there or return to the mainframe.
And you only see the ghost when the system is assimilating the the rogue programs.

So as long as those rogues don't mess with the structure of the matrix, they can continue in this place.

burlyman
did you see the bit in a film called the matrix reloaded when the twins went out on the freeway?

joeboy
They venture out, just don't stay out. They hang around the mero.

JediHDM
but that is still different from them "staying in the 'exile' section of the matrix", isnt it?

burlyman
Agent Johnson: She means nothing
Agent Thompson: Find the exile

Agent: You are no longer necessary
Keymaker: We do only what we're meant to do
Agent: Then you are meant for one more thing. Deletion

joeboy
The oracle explained that programs that do not choose deletion may hide out there. The mero choose to keep the older versions of the agents. They were too hard to kill. Why would the matrix get rid of agents too hard to kill. Cause the previous versions of neo could not defeat them. Hence the suprise when neo stopped the bullets. He is greater than previous versions.

dave123
nah, in my opinion you're wrong
lets just say that the 4th matrix was set 200 years ago, when people BELIEVED in werewolves/vampires. Although weird, people regarded these agents as myths, and they were hard to kil.
Now we go to the C20th, werewolves running around a city? Not quite.... A man dressed in a suit with shades, shouldnt case too many problems PLUS it is believable by *todays* (as in, 6th matrix) standards

perhaps a medieval matrix had dragons as agents, who knows??

Dryden
yeah agents are pretty much just "elite" among regulars. and the matrix didnt recycle old agents, in the beginning of M2 neo fights a few agents and says, " ah, upgrades"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.