Veronica Guerin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ariwin
Saw the trailer for this one...looks really good...

Though, I'm really surprised it hasn't gotten more media attention. I hope this will be one of the biggest movies of the fall...

Anyone else seen the trailer?

scott hiwersh
I was discussing this with someone else... This might win an Oscar from the rumors coming from europe. I have been a fan of the real Guerin since the 90's, and I did not really like the other movie "when the sky falls". This should make up for that one. This is going to be good. It is coming out on the 17th of October, and I think it will take a good amount of glory come the Oscars.

kali99
I think the trailer is great... gave me goose bumps. I've been hearing a lot of Oscar buzz for Blanchatt's performance in this one. Can't wait till it gets here.

scott hiwersh
Yes, trailer is great. They have two different ones out right now. Hopefully the Buzz will turn out to be more than just hype... It comes out this week though, so we will see.

ariwin
I'm really hopeing that Blanchett gets an oscar for this one. From what i hear, she puts on a hell of a performance.

I'll be seeing this over the weekend... if there was any doubt in my mind, I'd just have to look at what it's opening against.

scott hiwersh
I saw the film, and her portrayal of Guerin was wonderful. Blanchett is an amazing actress, and this just furthers my respect for her. This was a great film. I loved it.

lukeyduckey
how was Collins Farell cameo??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.