Soundtrack news

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

icansee
The Maverick Records soundtrack to The Matrix Revolutions will be released on November 4, 2003, one day before the movie opens, and will have over an hour of music on it, including the song "In My Head" by Pale 3, which plays in the Merovingian's Hell Club (3:46), two cues that feature Don Davis' collaboration with Juno Reactor, a 9 minute end credit re-mix of Don Davis' "Super Burly Brawl" music by Juno Reactor, and 45 minutes of orchestral underscore by Don Davis. Apparently no rock bands were inspired by this movie.

SimplePriest
That is going directly on my "Must buy" list big grin

JediHDM
You said it, Priest...

Another_Smithy
Sounds bad ass, Super Burly Brawl...

The Omega
Ohhh. More Juno Reactor??? Yes, on my to buy list as well smile
Thanks for the info icansee wink

icansee
I loved the double Reloaded cd, especailly Furious Angels.

GABRIEL05
I don't like buying music soundtracks anymore. Not since after I bought the Ep I soundtrack and almost destroyed it right there when I read the track list and I saw "Track 15: Qui-Gon's noble end" and "Track 16: Qui-Gon's funeral" I've been bitter ever since. Why the #$@#E@ would they make spoiler titles song titles?

icansee
Yes u do have a point about soundtracks but the reloaded cd is really well composed music.

Dryden
you guys should check out Rob Dougan's album if you like Furious Angels or Clubbed to Death...both those rock.

If you like Juno Reactor he did a movie a few years back with Russel Crowe and Denzel Washington called Virtuosity....Juno did some of the soundtrack...check it out. its a bit dated but good.

Exa
I love Dougan's album... (nearly) the only way to survive the time until Revolutions comes.

icansee
Dryden, It is a question of having time to track down all the cd's.

Dryden
hehe. I know a lot of other electronic artists if you guys are looking for something...let me know.

icansee
I am more into real instruments really but the reloaded CD was just too good............

THX anyhow, you never know I might get converted. So what part of the states are you from?

Dryden
Michigan...its cooold here. sad

and yourself?

icansee
I am not a big fan of the cold, never been to Michigan. The weather is kinda funny about in the 50's...

dragonpisces272
Hey I'd like a soundtrack!! Well, I dunno if this is a good thing or not, but Matrix movies don't actually use popular bands nowadays. They go to different varieties, and to me, it's probably really cool because were introduced to new music out there...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.