hilary duff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ness
she is soooo fing hot

BackFire349
i have been saying this for ages. Now i am not the only pervert on the forums.

grymlock
she's ok but i'm so hot with kirsten dunst!! damn!! cheers mate!! beer

Sheepz
She may be pretty but can't sing if her vital organs depended on it.

BackFire349
neither can most of the female pop stars.

Dude word up man! ME TOO! Kirsten Dunst is so damn hot/pretty...and so is Amanda Bynes...ohh yeah

LanceWindu
Well Ness is the same age as her, it's ok for him to say it. j/k

BackFire349
oh, well i guess i am the only pervert.... oh well, its disneys fault for dressing her so sexy.

LanceWindu
laughing out loud

BackFire349
yeah, seriously, disney must be run by a bunch of pedafiles. They hire some 14 year old girl and dress her up in skimpy outfits and tight jeans, and then im the pervert for finding her attractive. pssshhhh....its all disney man, im a victim

Killer
one word: EWWWW!

grymlock
way to go backfire! cheers mate!! beer

Evil Dead
You're not the only one BackFire.........I've got 10 years on her and I'd still bang her.......she looks like a young Jenna Jameson...........I'd tear her up.

Syren
well, im female and i think kirsten dunst is fine, but hilary duff is so much more attractive in lizzie, they made the transition too fast to turn her into a sex kitten, she's way too young. i may be greedy, liking men and women, but hilary is still in the girl nxt door stage, they're gonna ruin her before she gets into her prime. ever heard the saying too much too young?

El Toro De Brah
when i first saw her i thought she wuz like 20+. damm, dey r jus gettin younger n younger.

Ness
i love her

BackFire349
Doesnt she!? ive been saying that forever.

jessica69
she makes me wish i was lesbian

grymlock
there is a song called "too much too young" - the special....

cheers mate!! beer

Ness
ya but she is soo hot / drolz/

cermiestar
she annoys me! i went to see the movie and my friends just made sarky comments all the way through....so that wa funny! big grin

Lames.s.
Piece of ace

alex90
Hwo here would tap that ass?

Tex
Ugh! I'm so sick of her! She was hot like 4 months ago, now shes fat and old! stick out tongue

in flames
id bang her any day of the week!

saucybird007
OMG! She does my head in. She cant sing to save her life and the acting...well what can i say other than PANTS! miffed evil face smile

julibug
Ok. Start talking about her singing or I'll have to move this thread...

Angoreth
Alright. I think she is one of the worst actors in this whole age. And her singing gives me a head ache. Her voice annoys me to no end. It's like a high chipmunk.

ivyem
oh no not this.... sick

chatcat1313
i THINK she STINX!! poetry by me...

booboo123
I can't wait until she filks off an old lady and the whole world hates her! she's selling herself for her boobs.

booboo123
* flicks

crazy_rock_chic
cudnt have put it better myself,Angoreth,she sucks mighty arse!!!

alic88
but shez hot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.