Salò / The 120 Days of Sodom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dario Argento
I know that it is out of print, but does anyone know if there is a place where I can buy it?

BackFire349
You can get it on ebay, although for a hefty price. I have also been wanting to find this movie... go figure the one critereon collection dvd i really want cant be found. They should bring it back into print.

I've also been struggling to find men behind the sun. Sadly both movies are near impossible to find.

Dario Argento
year, I really want the criterion too, but unfortunately it is impossible, but thanks alot.

BackFire349
you ever seen men behind the sun dario?

Dario Argento
no, it is from Hong Kong isn't it? I think it is sad that they put such films out of print.
Have you seen it?

BackFire349
no, thats another one im struggling to find, along with salo. Both movies look incredible.

ragesRemorse
what is men behind the sun about, ive heard about this movie reading somewhere,

Dario Argento
I know, it was also men behind the sun I was talking about.
Salo is from Italy

BackFire349
its a film that is about the japanese death camps during world war 2, and the horrible experiments and tortures they did to chinese captives.

ragesRemorse
oh yeah ok i know where i heard about this, i heard about it from learning about the rape at nanking, japanese soldiers were hired to shoot chinese people and bury them alive that is by far the most gruesome your gonna get on film

ragesRemorse
the film used muggled footage and diaries of an amricen priest over there at that time. God dammit now i have to get this movie

BackFire349
easier said then done, it is near impossible to find

ragesRemorse
we have the internet, we will find a way.

BackFire349
oh, its available on the net, for about 200 bucks.

Dario Argento
You can buy it onhttp://www.absurd-online.dk/shop/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.